AP Exclusive: Harassment, assault absent in Biden complaint

Breaking Associated Press - AP now says they have identified 2 more people who corroborate that Reade told them about the sexual assault and harassment. One friend, who said they knew Reade in 1993, said she told them about the alleged assault when it happened, according to The AP.

The second friend met Reade more than a decade after the alleged incident and confirmed that Reade had a conversation with them in 2007 or 2008 about allegedly experiencing sexual harassment from Biden while working in his Senate office.

The Biden campaign must be in panic mode at this point.

Breaking Associated Press - AP now says they have identified 2 more people who corroborate that Reade told them about the sexual assault and harassment. One friend, who said they knew Reade in 1993, said she told them about the alleged assault when it happened, according to The AP.

The second friend met Reade more than a decade after the alleged incident and confirmed that Reade had a conversation with them in 2007 or 2008 about allegedly experiencing sexual harassment from Biden while working in his Senate office.

Why would they be? Trump has proven that a man with sexual assault allegations can be elected.

Why would they be? Trump has proven that a man with sexual assault allegations can be elected.

LOL the wheels are coming off. Bernie donors are now calling on Biden to drop out of the race. You people need to stop deflecting to Trump and go deal with the BOMBSHELL in your house.

LOL the wheels are coming off. Bernie donors are now calling on Biden to drop out of the race. You people need to stop deflecting to Trump and go deal with the BOMBSHELL in your house.

So you guys are really ok with sexual assault allegations?

We are sitting up in the bleachers watching Dems go after each other. I TOLD YOU there would be civil war within the Dem party months ago.

AP Exclusive: Harassment, assault absent in Biden complaint
View attachment 330973

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE:

^^^^^ That’s the link ^^^^^^

Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleges Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, says she filed a limited report with a congressional personnel office that did not explicitly accuse him of sexual assault or harassment.

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

LINK: CLICK THIS! HERES THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE!

Believe All Women!

Why is Biden sitting on the report?

Maybe the body that Biden was elected to at the time would have the report. Ya' think?
Would that be the same body that has a tax payers funded slush fund for making these types of things go away?
Oops...I see you are all set for a conspiracy theory.
Actually quite documented. All you have to do is get your head out of your ass and look.

Clinton proved that. But I thought you were all about believing women and we’re pure in this subject. Guess not so much.

1588470114285.png

So, if these allegations prove to be true, Coyote, are you willing to excuse that and vote for him anyway?

I would be careful in making any arguments about morality in the future if that is the case.

After what happened with Kavanaugh, I knew better than to get involved in this.

I also hope the OP understands he is no better than his conservative counterparts for wanting to hype sexual misconduct allegations to a fever pitch.

Both sides are using the same tactics to try and destroy one another. Both sides wanted the allegations to be true so badly, despite evidence to the contrary.

I wash my hands of this issue.

People are despicable.

Wrong. The R side doesn't want the allegations to be true. We.dont need.them to be. Quid Pro Joe is a dementia riddle fool and has very little chance at winning. We just enjoy pointing out and laughing at the hypocritical left.

So, if these allegations prove to be true, Coyote, are you willing to excuse that and vote for him anyway?

I would be careful in making any arguments about morality in the future if that is the case.
I have answered that already. I would vote for the lesser of two evils because Trump, who also has sexual assault allegations on him, is by far worse for our country. I don’t vote on morality but policy.

Hahahah. That's not going to work. We're not gullible fools like leftists.

I have answered that already. I would vote for the lesser of two evils because Trump, who also has sexual assault allegations on him, is by far worse for our country. I don’t vote on morality but policy.

You vote for failed policy over and over again.

There is a lot of hypocrisy in these arguments...from both sides I will agree. When it comes to voting, you can vote for a flawed person without excusing those flaws. I suspect that many of us have done it, because you are voting for policies and positions.

If all parties ran candidates with similar enough positions, that I would not feel I was betraying what was important...a morality could matter.

I am seeing Biden attacked with the same lack of convincing evidence as Kavanaugh by the same people who had no issue with their candidate in regards to that. So if there is hypocrisy it is certainly on both sides.

No, I did not vote for Trump.

I take the same position that Biden does. That a womans complaint should be taken seriously. That it should not be dismissed out of hand. Plus it should be fully investigated. No time or resource limitations. And the investigation should be thorough enough to either yield enough evidence to convict or exonerate.

Tara Reade's story has enough holes in it to ignore it, but that shouldn't effect the investigation. I say dig dig dig, and if you don't find anything, dig some more.

The title of the OP is also a link to the article! If you click it, it will take you to the original article. From the AP. It’s a link. Click it.

Why won't Biden release the report and notes?
Why? Both Biden and Reade say it contains no allegation of harassment or assault.

Case closed.
I think we need a Senate investigation,....just like the case of Dr Blasey Ford.
She couldn't even remember when or where it happened, but you dipshits insisted on a Senate hearing anyway.

I take the same position that Biden does. That a womans complaint should be taken seriously. That it should not be dismissed out of hand. Plus it should be fully investigated. No time or resource limitations. And the investigation should be thorough enough to either yield enough evidence to convict or exonerate.

Tara Reade's story has enough holes in it to ignore it, but that shouldn't effect the investigation. I say dig dig dig, and if you don't find anything, dig some more.
I agree it deserves to be fully investigated, as any complaint does. No more. No less.

Forum List

Back