AP Exclusive: Harassment, assault absent in Biden complaint

The title of the OP is also a link to the article! If you click it, it will take you to the original article. From the AP. It’s a link. Click it.

Why won't Biden release the report and notes?
Why? Both Biden and Reade say it contains no allegation of harassment or assault.

Case closed.
I think we need a Senate investigation,....just like the case of Dr Blasey Ford.
She couldn't even remember when or where it happened, but you dipshits insisted on a Senate hearing anyway.
Umh. It was a Senate Confirmation Hearing to begin with.

I think we need a Senate investigation,....just like the case of Dr Blasey Ford.
She couldn't even remember when or where it happened, but you dipshits insisted on a Senate hearing anyway.
But there was an FBI investigation. Where the senate gave the FBI just days to finish their investigation, and limited the number of people they could talk to.

That's not my idea of a full investigation. Not even close. If you wanted a comparable investigation of Tara Reade, you would give the FBI a one week deadline.

Democrats have begun openly attacking Tara Reade now and their minions are harassing her family, crank calls, fake social media accounts posing as her. Dems attacking a lifelong Democrat and victim of alleged sexual assault and sexual harassment, this won't end well.

View attachment 330973

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE:

^^^^^ That’s the link ^^^^^^

Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleges Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, says she filed a limited report with a congressional personnel office that did not explicitly accuse him of sexual assault or harassment.

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

LINK: CLICK THIS! HERES THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE!

Her idea of harassment is Biden asking her to serve coffee and she has nice legs.

I have experienced sexual harassment countless times in my professional life.

What she described as experiencing isn't sexual harassment.

None of her so called report included any words of sexual assault.

I want to believe her but from all I've read about this, it's very hard.

I don't like Biden. His work as a senator includes writing legislation for big banks and credit card companies. It also includes that rewrite of the banking and bankruptcy laws in the bush boy years. The law that screwed everyone but the rich and big business.

In all of that there is no history of any type of sexual harassment or assault. There is mixed history in that he didn't treat Anita Hill fairly or take what she said seriously. On the other hand didn't he author the domestic violence legislation?

I see this as the typical republican ploy of accusing their opponent of what the republican does but the opponent doesn't do. I've seen republicans do that for decades. trump and today's republicans have taken that to new extremes.

The title of the OP is also a link to the article! If you click it, it will take you to the original article. From the AP. It’s a link. Click it.

Why? Both Biden and Reade say it contains no allegation of harassment or assault.

Case closed.
So?

Case closed.
So?
Why would the senate hold hearings on presidential candidates?

View attachment 330973

Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleges Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, says she filed a limited report with a congressional personnel office that did not explicitly accuse him of sexual assault or harassment.

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

Her idea of harassment is Biden asking her to serve coffee and she has nice legs.

I don't like Biden. His work as a senator includes writing legislation for big banks and credit card companies. It also includes that rewrite of the banking and bankruptcy laws in the bush boy years. The law that screwed everyone but the rich and big business.

In all of that there is no history of any type of sexual harassment or assault. There is mixed history in that he didn't treat Anita Hill fairly or take what she said seriously. On the other hand didn't he author the domestic violence legislation?

I see this as the typical republican ploy of accusing their opponent of what the republican does but the opponent doesn't do. I've seen republicans do that for decades. trump and today's republicans have taken that to new extremes.

So in other words, you don't believe her.

Democrats have begun openly attacking Tara Reade now and their minions are harassing her family, crank calls, fake social media accounts posing as her. Dems attacking a lifelong Democrat and victim of alleged sexual assault and sexual harassment, this won't end well.
Kinda sounds like what you did to Ford.

View attachment 330973

So in other words, you don't believe her.
She has now admitted she never made allegations of sexual harassment unless you consider telling a woman she has nice legs as you instruct her to go serve people coffee.

View attachment 330973

She has now canceled her interview on Fox News.

I wonder why?

View attachment 330973

Doesn't matter. Remember Kavanaugh. Biden is now and always will be a rapist.

1588476091006.png

Kinda sounds like what you did to Ford.

There's no reason NOT to rub the Dems nose in this after the shit they pulled on Kavanaugh. The best part is we get to sit back and watch as Dems tear each other apart. Talk about your epic karma.

Breaking Associated Press - AP now says they have identified 2 more people who corroborate that Reade told them about the sexual assault and harassment. One friend, who said they knew Reade in 1993, said she told them about the alleged assault when it happened, according to The AP.

The second friend met Reade more than a decade after the alleged incident and confirmed that Reade had a conversation with them in 2007 or 2008 about allegedly experiencing sexual harassment from Biden while working in his Senate office.

The Biden campaign must be in panic mode at this point.
Why would they be? Trump has proven that a man with sexual assault allegations can be elected.

So, if these allegations prove to be true, Coyote, are you willing to excuse that and vote for him anyway?

I would be careful in making any arguments about morality in the future if that is the case.
I have answered that already. I would vote for the lesser of two evils because Trump, who also has sexual assault allegations on him, is by far worse for our country. I don’t vote on morality but policy.

Sure. Because you didn't shame others for voting for Trump for the exact same reason.

"Believe All Women" was always a ridiculous rule.

But, it was convenient for Democrats when Don Trump came along--a nice looking, very rich man who liked pussy almost as much as Bill Clinton.

And Democrats went all in on "Believe All Women" with the evisceration of Brett Kavanaugh.

"Believe All Women" is a now a firm Democratic Party Rule. It is part of the Democratic Party Platform.

Karma demands that they should, in their turn, find themselves wriggling and twisting like a worm on their own hook....as they are now with this allegation against Sniffin Joe.

And, sure enough, being the consummate hypocrites that they are, it is no surprise that they now see exceptions to their very own "Believe All Women" Rule---exceptions they could not see when this Blasey-Ford-raving-loon, and liar, trotted out her unsupported fantasy about Brett Kavanaugh from 37 years ago.

We knew Democrats were nothing if not HYPOCRITES...this PROOF is nice...its fun to see them wriggle----but its not what is going to do Joe Biden in.

Being a Dementia Patient will do him in.

Democrats and their Pravda-like Media can hide him, protect him, carry him up to and through the convention---to the end of August.

But then Don Trump is going to start chewing on his ass in September and October and the New York Media will not be able to hide the sad and distressing, but inevitable outcome--from the American People.

And then of course, there is the fact that the old fool enriched his family shaking down Ukraine and selling out to China.

It going to be a question as to whether he lands in a Nursing Home or the Jail House first. That contest will be so entertaining that Tara Reid will not even be remembered.

I say Karma (Natural Justice) dictates a sad but fitting end to Joe Biden's 50 year career of Washingtonian graft and uselessness.

He gets to stay out of Jail, but only because Dementia puts him in a Nursing Home first.

What is left is Democratic Party depravity and hypocrisy.

But there was an FBI investigation. Where the senate gave the FBI just days to finish their investigation, and limited the number of people they could talk to.

That's not my idea of a full investigation. Not even close. If you wanted a comparable investigation of Tara Reade, you would give the FBI a one week deadline.
Considering the fact that this prick might be president of the united states...I'd give the FBI at least the next few weeks to investigate the alligations. What else do they have to do? They ain't doing anything other than try to fuck Trump and coverup criminal acts of the last administration.

Case closed.
So?
Why don't they is a better question.
If they had done so...Obama never would have been president.
His ties to the Weather Underground alone would have disqualified him.
The fact that his parents and Grandparents were known communists.
Never mind his friends in The Muslim Underground and his admitted drug habit.
We wouldn't be in the fix we're in today if they had done a simple background check on him.

Case closed.
So?
We wouldn't be in the fix we're in today if they had done a simple background check on him.

Oh brother.

Case closed.
So?

Oh brother.
I know you think this is some kind of joke....but if I had a history like Obama I never would have gotten a TS clearance.
The FBI does background checks on anyone who works on COMSEC in the military....and Obama would have been booted out in a month for his ties to terrorist groups and communist history.

What kind of political party helps elect enemies of the nation on purpose other than a party that has been taken over by our enemies...communists and Islamic terrorists?
The Democrat Party of course.

Forum List

Back