AP Fact Checks trump's Lies

Once a person lies to me more than once, I no longer believe anything from their mouth.
That must leave you with few politicians left to believe.
  • Trump lied.
  • Obumma lied.
  • Hillary lied.
  • Nancy lied.
  • Chuckie lied.
  • Adam lied.
  • Jerry lied.
  • Debbie Wasserman lied.
  • Maxine lied.
  • McCain lied.
  • Mitt lied.
  • And Mitch all lied.
All combined can't compare to Donald Trump.
Yes, Trump sure is great. Obumma's one big lie about doctors adds up worse than 5,000 little fibs by Donald.

Once a person lies to me more than once, I no longer believe anything from their mouth.
That must leave you with few politicians left to believe.
  • Trump lied.
  • Obumma lied.
  • Hillary lied.
  • Nancy lied.
  • Chuckie lied.
  • Adam lied.
  • Jerry lied.
  • Debbie Wasserman lied.
  • Maxine lied.
  • McCain lied.
  • Mitt lied.
  • And Mitch all lied.
All combined can't compare to Donald Trump.
Yes, Trump sure is great. Obumma's one big lie about doctors adds up worse than 5,000 little fibs by Donald.
As usual, you expose your delusional and denial of emotional/mental conditions.

We all have to remember that when the Liar-in-Chief says he got good grades on the admin's response to the virus he means good grades from the sycophants he surrounds himself with, fawning right wing media, and Trumpleheads suffering from Trump Denial Syndrome.

The majority of Americans don't think he did a good job.
You and the few other liberals in this country dont make a majority, just loud mouth crowd who needs a good tear gas bomb tossed into. Shut you whiney ass bitches up for a while..

We all have to remember that when the Liar-in-Chief says he got good grades on the admin's response to the virus he means good grades from the sycophants he surrounds himself with, fawning right wing media, and Trumpleheads suffering from Trump Denial Syndrome.

You and the few other liberals in this country dont make a majority, just loud mouth crowd who needs a good tear gas bomb tossed into. Shut you whiney ass bitches up for a while..
Reality check, tea bagger trumpoholics are the embarrassing minority.

I stopped believing anything from that man's mouth in 2015.

trump's lies are constant, stupid and in all cases not necessary. His lies are also deadly.

When lies cause people to be harmed or killed I draw the line. Especially when those lies are self serving and destroys lives, something needs to be done to stop the liar who is doing so much damage.

Fact checking is a good process. It lets people know the facts when a person like trump lies just about every time he opens his mouth.

At least it's easy to tell.when he's lying.

His lips are moving.

True.

I've believed that of republicans since reagan.

Yes reagan and the first bush didn't lie as much but their lies were just as deadly and harmful to our nation.

I will never understand why people vote for republicans.

You'd have to acquire a brain before you could vote Conservative.

Reality check, tea bagger trumpoholics are the embarrassing minority.
I have $20,000 on that one, want to take the bet?

trump's lies are constant, stupid and in all cases not necessary. His lies are also deadly.

When lies cause people to be harmed or killed I draw the line. Especially when those lies are self serving and destroys lives, something needs to be done to stop the liar who is doing so much damage.

Fact checking is a good process. It lets people know the facts when a person like trump lies just about every time he opens his mouth.

His lips are moving.

True.

Yes reagan and the first bush didn't lie as much but their lies were just as deadly and harmful to our nation.

Then you are truly stupid.
No, I think he was telling you that you are.

His lips are moving.

True.

You'd have to acquire a brain before you could vote Conservative.
Why would he get a brain just to lobotomize it?

Forum List

Back