AP Thinks Kamela Harris is VP Choice

Yeah, she was on fire during the campaign. Little bit of a setback when her daddy outed her as a shameless, congenital liar... and that's the real daddy, not the sugar daddy. The fake news will need to display an NC-17 rating just to discuss her career.

I pray it's that c'sucker. It's a YUGE net negative.

They’re telling everyone to no longer use the term “mistress”.
They offer replacements, I’m sure you can come up with better.

She'd be formidable....I've said it all along....But she'll be debating Pence, not Trump. And she'll make a fool of herself because Pence never did anything to anybody or anything....like debating a mannequin.

She'd be formidable....I've said it all along....But she'll be debating Pence, not Trump. And she'll make a fool of herself because Pence never did anything to anybody or anything....like debating a mannequin.

Her $400,000 fine for harassment may come up a couple of times....

Demings is so black that she borders on being purple.
So if Biden picks her, the Nigerian vote is in the bag! :blsmile:

If they get the 'mandatory mail-in ballot' scam rammed through, most of Africa will get to vote, not just Nigeria. We can look forward to our largest voter turnout in history, around 800 million at least.

Only leftists could be dumb enough nominate fingers Joe who has little chance of beating Trump the choose a VP who's state Fingers will win without her.

Jow Un Biden will resign if elected; the VP pick is the real Presidential choice. It will be someone that can't get elected on their own, and yet be racist and criminal enough to keep the crime syndicate viable and functioning if they win. They're left with Michael Obama, Hillary, or someone like Kamela, and we already know they will be black at this point, 'qualified' or not. Un-qualified is the best option for them, the stupider the better, since they are most concerned about who gets the AG job. They need another criminal racist like Holder, who will look the other way when Black Panthers feel like taking over polling stations and will never prosecute black and brown thugs for hate crimes.

5XakFNH.png

Kamala Harris Fails to Explain Why She Didn’t Prosecute Steven Mnuchin’s Bank

I suspect Biden's pick for Treasure Secretary and Attorney General will tell us more about how he plans to serve oligarchs, but whoever gets the VP slot will have the inside track for 2024 POTUS nomination.

Forum List

Back