Apartheid Israel

"Of course, Jews and Arabs travel on buses together and watch films in the same cinemas. The apartheid in Israel is not formalised and legalised like it was in South Africa; it is sophisticated, hidden and emotional. It is based on a culture of fear of the Other, which is fed by the Zionist propaganda machine."

A Jew among 25,000 Muslims | World news | The Guardian

Can't call it apartheid. Too many have died for them to do it any other way. Anyone who claims it's all propaganda is a bold-faced liar.
Too many of whom have died?

Since September 2000 to the present 1,084 Israelis and 6,430 Palestinians have died.

Exactly 0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians while 21,145 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel.

Between 1955 and 1992 there were exactly 0 UN resolutions targeting Palestinians and at least 65 targeting Israel.

If Americans Knew

Birdbrain, more Nazis were killed in World War II than Americans.

Casualty counts in war are meaningless, jackass

Between 1955 and 1992 there were exactly 0 UN resolutions targeting Palestinians and at least 65 targeting Israel.

Probably because Pallies are not members of the UN, shit-for-brains.

And, not one resolution issued against Israel by the Arab-controlled UN is binding, thus, they are meaningless.

You're so dumb, it's not even funny. But, we still laugh at you :lol::lol::lol:

Exactly 0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians while 21,145 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel.

Lie. You made up the figure.

What is not made up is Hamas has demolished 200 Pallie homes...
The Hamas government in the Gaza Strip plans to raze another 180 Palestinian houses, on top of the 20 it recently demolished in the southern town of Rafah, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights charged on Thursday.

The 20 houses already destroyed were home to some 150 people, who are now homeless and living in tents, the organization said.
Hamas to raze 180 Gaza houses to erect Islamic religious center - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Protesters....you mean terrorists. How many were killed?

Btw.....I've never heard of protesters doing work of any kind. They're just there to make a statement.

Israel has a siege mentality for good reason.

"Terrorist" is an Israeli propaganda talking point.

Saying that indicates that you're a mindless partisan.

Terrorism is a real threat not just in Israel but in the UK, France, Russia, the United States, and around the world. Israel has nothing to do with this fact. The only common factor is that Muslims seem to be the perps in every case.
You're projecting.

Since the end of WWII the US military has killed millions of civilians from Korea to Kosovo.

If your definition of "terrorism" includes violence or threats of violence against civilians for political, religious, ideological (or economic) reasons, the US wins the terror championship by knockout.

You're projecting.

Since the end of WWII the US military has killed millions of civilians from Korea to Kosovo.

If your definition of "terrorism" includes violence or threats of violence against civilians for political, religious, ideological (or economic) reasons, the US wins the terror championship by knockout.

I'd neg rep ya, but from the looks of it you are proud of that shitty reputation of yours.... so nevermind.

Your full of :poop:

Im not even going to show you where your wrong because your too much of a drone and too far gone for me to even bother.

I just wanted to shit in this thread.

I feel much better now.... carry on :lol:

To whom?
Slave.

The objective of war, shithead, is to kill more people than the enemy does. Israelis fight better than Arabs.

Moses kicks Allah's ass. :clap2:

By mooching more weapons.

Israel is the mooch capital of the world.

Like the Arrow Missile Defense System, one of the most advanced of its kind in the world, first developed by Israel?

Or, the UAVs pioneered by Israel for combat relied on by the US military in Afghanistan and used by the US and its allies in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Or, the myriad of other military innovations that has prompted the US military to establish joint research projects with Israel...
IDF, US Army seek to coordinate medical-military R&D

Or, NASA establishing a space exploration partnership with Israel...
NASA - NASA Adds Israeli Technical Expertise to Lunar Science Research at Ames

You're a clueless twit.

"Terrorist" is an Israeli propaganda talking point.

Terrorism is a real threat not just in Israel but in the UK, France, Russia, the United States, and around the world. Israel has nothing to do with this fact. The only common factor is that Muslims seem to be the perps in every case.
You're projecting.

But, you choose to live in terrorist America because no other country would give you welfare for sitting on your drunken fat uneducated unemployed unsuccessful ass all day masturbating to Hitler videos.

Last edited:

You're projecting.

But, you choose to live in terrorist America because no other country would give you welfare for sitting on your drunken fat uneducated unemployed unsuccessful ass all day masturbating to Hitler videos.

So marc, I guess you must figure that repetitive amateurish disses instead of a reasoned thought is somehow supposed to hurt? Or do you just like to picture someone (you) whacking off to a hitler movie.

You're projecting.

So marc, I guess you must figure that repetitive amateurish disses instead of a reasoned thought is somehow supposed to hurt? Or do you just like to picture someone (you) whacking off to a hitler movie.

You're brain dead.

You're projecting.

I'd neg rep ya, but from the looks of it you are proud of that shitty reputation of yours.... so nevermind.

Im not even going to show you where your wrong because your too much of a drone and too far gone for me to even bother.

So how many civilians has the US military killed since 1945?

You're projecting.

I was born here, Parasite.

You?

You're projecting.

So how many civilians has the US military killed since 1945?

How many infidels have Muslims killed since the 7th century? Hundreds of millions.

Islam = Religion of Genocide. It's decreed by Allah...

Quran 17:16... :eek:
When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then (it is) We destroy them utterly.

The objective of war, shithead, is to kill more people than the enemy does. Israelis fight better than Arabs.

Moses kicks Allah's ass. :clap2:
Israel would not exist without US arms, Parasite.

Soon even that won't be enough to keep your slave state alive.

Working on that back-stroke?

Yoiu're a clueless twit.

Israel is the 4th largest military defense exporter in the world.
And still receiving $7milliion US tax dollars a day.
Congratulations.
Parasite.

Yoiu're a clueless twit.

Congratulations.
Parasite.

And, still giving the US $15 billion annually as one of the biggest customers of American products.

Office of the United States Trade Representative
U.S. goods exports from Israel in 2008 were $14.5 billion, up 11.3 percent from the previous year. Corresponding U.S. imports from Israel were $22.3 billion, up 7.4 percent. Israel is currently the 20th largest export market for U.S. goods.
Israel | Office of the United States Trade Representative

Yoiu're a clueless twit.

Congratulations.
Parasite.

Who are the parasites, again?

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

Some people like Jews and some do not, but no thoughtful `person' can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world

The coming into being of a Jewish state in Palestine is an event in world history to be viewed in the perspective, not of a generation or a century, but in the perspective of a thousand, two thousand or even three thousand years" "This is an event in world history

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Forum List

Back