Apartheid Israel

as a final note, notice that the jew haters don't say a word about Egypt's wall..

Nor, about Arab apartheid...

What About The Arab Apartheid?
by Khaled Abu Toameh

Ironically, the Arab citizens of Israel enjoy more rights in the Jewish state than their Palestinian brothers do in any Arab country.

And is it not ironic that the government of Binyamin Netanyahu is doing more to boost the Palestinian economy in the West Bank than any Arab country? .

Perhaps the time has come to start paying attention to the plight of the Palestinians in the Arab world.

How come the Lebanese students who recently talked about Israel's "war crimes" in the Gaza Strip during Israel Apartheid Week on many North American college campuses had nothing to say about the fact that tens of thousands of Palestinians have been massacred in Lebanon over the past four decades? Dozens of refugees were killed and hundreds wounded in the three-month offensive that also destroyed thousands of houses inside the refugee camp. Reporters said it was the worst internal violence in Lebanon since the civil war that hit the country between 1975-1990. And just three years ago, the Lebanese Army used heavy artillery to bomb the Nahr-al-Bared refugee camp in north Lebanon.

Yet who has ever heard of a United Nations resolution condemning Syria or Lebanon for committing horrific atrocities or discriminating against the Palestinians? The Lebanese, Syrian and Jordanian students and professors who took part in the anti-Israel events on campuses have clearly "forgotten" that their regimes probably have more Palestinian blood on their hands than Israel. In the early 1970s, the Jordanians slaughtered thousands of Palestinians in what has become known as Black September. Can somebody point to one United Nations resolution condemning that massacre?

And where was the United Nations when Kuwait and several Gulf countries expelled more than 400,000 Palestinians in one week? The exodus took place in March 1991, after Kuwait was liberated from Iraqi occupation. Ironically, the first week of March is being celebrated on university campuses as Israel Apartheid Week with no reference to the mass expulsion of Palestinians from the Gulf. Although there are more than 400,000 Palestinians living in Lebanon in twelve refugee camps -- which human rights organizations and Palestinians say have the worst living conditions of all the refugee camps in the Middle East -- as in most of the Arab countries, these Palestinians have been assigned the status of "foreigners," a fact which has deprived them of health care, social services, property ownership and education.

Even worse, Lebanese law bans Palestinians from working in many jobs. This means that Palestinians cannot work in the public services and institutions run by the government such as schools and hospitals. Unlike Israel, Lebanese public hospitals do not admit Palestinians for medical treatment or surgery. Can somebody imagine the outcry of the international community if Israel's parliament, the Knesset, passed a law today prohibiting Arabs from working in certain professions or receiving medical treatment? The same applies to Palestinians living in most of the Arab countries. While Israel has never stripped its Arab citizens of their citizenship, Jordan has begun revoking the Jordanian citizenship of thousands of its citizens who are of Palestinian descent. Jordan was the only Arab country that has ever granted Palestinian Jordanian citizenship. In recent years, however, the Jordanians appear to have regretted that decision. As for the rest of the Arab countries, Palestinians can only dream of obtaining citizenship. It is almost impossible to find a Palestinian with Egyptian or Moroccan or Kuwaiti citizenship.
What about the Arab apartheid? by Khaled Abu Toameh Israel, belegerd volk, cultuur en natie

as a sidenote, i actually have been to both gaza and the west bank. gaza is a pit because they want it to be a pit. the west bank is dotted with homes and fmilies going about their business and while in need of elevation, isn't the horrific place that some like to make it out to be.

as for checkpoints... big deal. we went through a checkpoint en route to and from the dead sea back into israel proper. it wasn't any big deal. and if that's the price to pay for babies in strollers not being blown up, i say too bad to anyone who takes issue with it.

as a final note, notice that the jew haters don't say a word about Egypt's wall..

I transferred from the Canadian Armed Forces to Israel in seventy. We knew what Sadat was up to with his pre-sixty seven border peace initiative, and if it didn't work then, it will not work now. They are simply trying an old method of attack that didn't work then and will not today. The definition of insanity is repeating the same destructive behavior with the expectations that they will yield a different result. They continue to attack Israel and when they get their back sides handed to them, they strut around declaring that they have won since they are not all dead. :cuckoo:

Canada has an Armed Forces transfer agreement where Canadian born Jews who are in the Armed forces can request a federal to federal forces transfer. The US has this agreement as well, but that was from seventy three onwards. Canada was there with this agreement in forty eight. I fought in Seventy Three. I saw the dead and believe me, many Jews died in that fight. Had Sadat not capitulated fully, we would have taken Cairo. I can tell you first hand that there is no "Buddy System" in Islam.

I saw first hand how they fight. It sickened me then, and still does today. The way they can walk over their own screaming brethren without helping them says much about their inbreeding coeficient. (I know, not politically correct.)

Nasrallah was clear when he said that a hundred million Arabians dead to end the Sovereign State of Israel was acceptable to them. Israel was attacked and took land. Arabians put their young in harms way to use them as media opportunities, but they have been clear. They consider every Israeli a combatant and their own children who die in such events as martyrs to their death cult cause.

These Arabians just can not help but whine when they lose a war. They seem to think as children and want the land back that THEY lost. So, they create their own history of lies. It will be hard to create a peace with the likes of these people. They can not stop killing each other to move forward. A pitiful method from a people who just do NOT learn well. They have not learned how to teach and study. They are far too ensconced with terror indoctrination in their schools. Very little time is spent on teaching the true fundamentals of learning. Why? Because from learning comes questioning, and they do not want this. There is an old Arabian saying.

"Keep your canine half starved, he will be observant to your every command".

Quote: Originally Posted by jillian
as a sidenote, i actually have been to both gaza and the west bank. gaza is a pit because they want it to be a pit. the west bank is dotted with homes and fmilies going about their business and while in need of elevation, isn't the horrific place that some like to make it out to be.

Last time in Judea and Samaria [West Bank], I saw so many Mercedes and BMWs and villas, I thought I was in Beverly Hills. Hotel availability and tables at the better restaurants were in short supply. Pricey day spas were booked solid. This, a result of Israeli security working with their PA counterparts to crack down on crime and restore law and order. The Pallies know full well if Israel left the West Bank, it would be taken over by Hamas and chaos would ensue.

Gaza has pockets of great affluence. I had a great steak au poivre at the upscale Roots restaurant in Gaza. While Gaza also has poverty, it's not any different from the widespread poverty throughout the Arab world, where most Arab countries are Third World. In fact, Gaza is in better shape than other Arab countries with higher per capita incomes and modern convenieinces such as computers and microwave ovens.

Perception is not reality

Last edited:
In fact, Gaza is in better shape than other Arab countries with higher per capita incomes and modern conveniences such as computers and microwave ovens.

QFT :clap2:

What can be said. The Palestinians went through the wall and the tunnels are open for business.

It was just another act of desperation by the retards in our state department.

Last time in Judea and Samaria [West Bank], I saw so many Mercedes and BMWs and villas, I thought I was in Beverly Hills. Hotel availability and tables at the better restaurants were in short supply. Pricey day spas were booked solid. This, a result of Israeli security working with their PA counterparts to crack down on crime and restore law and order. The Pallies know full well if Israel left the West Bank, it would be taken over by Hamas and chaos would ensue.

Gaza has pockets of great affluence. I had a great steak au poivre at the upscale Roots restaurant in Gaza. While Gaza also has poverty, it's not any different from the widespread poverty throughout the Arab world, where most Arab countries are Third World. In fact, Gaza is in better shape than other Arab countries with higher per capita incomes and modern convenieinces such as computers and microwave ovens.

Thats good news, long live Palestine :clap2:

What can be said. The Palestinians went through the wall and the tunnels are open for business.

it would be nice if you knew what you were talking about.

If they wanted a state, they'd have had one a long time ago. They don't... they want the destruction of Israel.

Too bad... so sad.

There are a lot of mercedes in Israel because they still get war reparations. I don't think their presence in the West Bank is significant.

I can't speak to the other things you're talking about. What I do know is Arab citizens of Israel have more freedom than do citizens of any Arab nation.

If they wanted a state, they'd have had one a long time ago. They don't... they want the destruction of Israel.

Too bad... so sad.

The Egyptian government cooperates with Israel because that is what they are paid to do. The people, however, support Palestine. Egyptians elections are based on fraud to keep the will of the people out of government policies.

That "destruction of Israel" thing is an interesting piece of propaganda. Israel is a foreign power that is inside Palestine's borders by military force. Why should the Palestinians accept that?

Too bad... so sad.

The Egyptian government cooperates with Israel because that is what they are paid to do. The people, however, support Palestine.

That must be difficult to do since Palestine ceased to exist in 1948 with Israeli statehood.

And, historically, Arabs have never even recognized the existence of Palestine. It was merely part of Syria.

Historian Bernard Lewis...
For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole [Syria]. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Faith-Power-Religion-Politics-Middle/dp/019514421X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291731675&sr=8-1[/ame]

Your lesson in reality for the day

Last edited:

Good post, I have been to the Middle East many times during my career in the Military and that region has taught me that just because a country is wealthy it does not mean it will have a good standard of living. I have spent time in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and both those countries are extremely oil rich, there are some areas of the country that are very nice and it looks like you could be back in the States with all the new restaurants, malls etc. but then most parts of the country just look like shit, people throw garbage in the street, the beaches are filthy, people go there for picnics and leave their trash on the beach or throw it in the water, you cannot swim because the water is flowing with thrown away food and trash. I was on the beach there back in 1999 and I shit you not the beach still had barbed wire and bullet shells from when the Iraqis invaded back in 1990, I also found an Iraqi soldiers boot on the beach and an unexploded land mine. Disgusting. My point is if it a country is a shithole it is a shithole, no matter how much money they have. Kuwait is one of the richest countries in the world but is still considered third world because the culture of the people is backwards and they just really don't give a fuck about anything unless its Islam.

Good post, I have been to the Middle East many times during my career in the Military and that region has taught me that just because a country is wealthy it does not mean it will have a good standard of living. I have spent time in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and both those countries are extremely oil rich, there are some areas of the country that are very nice and it looks like you could be back in the States with all the new restaurants, malls etc. but then most parts of the country just look like shit, people throw garbage in the street, the beaches are filthy, people go there for picnics and leave their trash on the beach or throw it in the water, you cannot swim because the water is flowing with thrown away food and trash. I was on the beach there back in 1999 and I shit you not the beach still had barbed wire and bullet shells from when the Iraqis invaded back in 1990, I also found an Iraqi soldiers boot on the beach and an unexploded land mine. Disgusting. My point is if it a country is a shithole it is a shithole, no matter how much money they have. Kuwait is one of the richest countries in the world but is still considered third world because the culture of the people is backwards and they just really don't give a fuck about anything unless its Islam.

Islam is the problem behind the fact that Muslim countries are last in education, literacy, healthcare, productivity, scientific researchand industrial development. Muzzies rely on their allah for direction in their societies and if they are poor and undeveloped, it's because allah wills it. If allah wishes that they be successful and prosperous, allah will make it happen.

Pathetic, I know

Islam is the problem behind the fact that Muslim countries are last in education, literacy, healthcare, productivity, scientific researchand industrial development. Muzzies rely on their allah for direction in their societies and if they are poor and undeveloped, it's because allah wills it. If allah wishes that they be successful and prosperous, allah will make it happen.

Pathetic, I know

Oh believe me I know, everything in Kuwait is backwards and a simple thing like even getting your paycheck can be delayed, and if you ask about it the Kuwaiti will usually tell you "inshallah" which means God willing if he wants it to happen it will, so I'm not gonna get off my ass and do shit about it. The countries in the Gulf like Kuwait, Bahrain etc are so small and have so much oil wealth divided between them they really have no excuse to be doing so badly in education, literacy, healthcare etc. Its really a damn shame but it taught me a valuable lesson that even if you toss money at a fool, it really doesn't change who he really is.

Jesus. I quit hanging around here for a while and this place degenerates into a Zionist circle-jerk. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile...

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews | JTA - Jewish & Israel News
Dozens of Israeli rabbis forbid renting to gentiles | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel... Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat..."

Oy gevalt!

Jesus. I quit hanging around here for a while and this place degenerates into a Zionist circle-jerk.

Too bad the dreaded Muslims are not in a suicide bomb circle jerk. :clap2:

Let's see what prominent figures in history have said about Jews and dreaded Muslims...

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

President John Adams...
They [the Jewish People] are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their empire were but a bubble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of mankind more and more happily than any other nation, ancient or modern.

US President Warren G. Harding
It is impossible for one who has studied at all the service of the Hebrew people to avoid the faith that they will one day be restored to their historic national home and there enter on a new and yet greater phase of their contribution to the advance of humanity.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Ishmaels-House-History-Muslim-Lands/dp/0300167156/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1291741404&sr=1-1[/ame]

Last edited:
1. Post something indicative of a problem with the Israeli Jewish community;

2. Resident Zio-troll responds with his typical deluge of unrelated propaganda and strokes his enormous Jewish ego in lieu of actually responding and attempting to explain the situation.

Never change, USMB!

1. Post something indicative of a problem with the Israeli Jewish community;

2. Resident Zio-troll responds with his typical deluge of unrelated propaganda and strokes his enormous Jewish ego in lieu of actually responding and attempting to explain the situation.

Never change, USMB!

Paranoid Muslims waste too much time blaming the Jews for the backwardness of the Muslim world and the dismally failed Islamic culture.

Your pedophile Mahomet stole Judaism, its scripture, its prophets and patriarchs to concoct the fraudulent cult of Islam

13 MILLION Jews: 160 Jewish Nobel Prize winners.
1.5 BILLION Muslims: Only 2 Nobel Prize winners.

Islam is doomed.

Last edited:

Never change, USMB!

1400 years of Islamic apartheid never changes.

What About The Arab Apartheid?
by Khaled Abu Toameh

Ironically, the Arab citizens of Israel enjoy more rights in the Jewish state than their Palestinian brothers do in any Arab country.

And is it not ironic that the government of Binyamin Netanyahu is doing more to boost the Palestinian economy in the West Bank than any Arab country? .

Perhaps the time has come to start paying attention to the plight of the Palestinians in the Arab world.

How come the Lebanese students who recently talked about Israel's "war crimes" in the Gaza Strip during Israel Apartheid Week on many North American college campuses had nothing to say about the fact that tens of thousands of Palestinians have been massacred in Lebanon over the past four decades? Dozens of refugees were killed and hundreds wounded in the three-month offensive that also destroyed thousands of houses inside the refugee camp. Reporters said it was the worst internal violence in Lebanon since the civil war that hit the country between 1975-1990. And just three years ago, the Lebanese Army used heavy artillery to bomb the Nahr-al-Bared refugee camp in north Lebanon.

Yet who has ever heard of a United Nations resolution condemning Syria or Lebanon for committing horrific atrocities or discriminating against the Palestinians? The Lebanese, Syrian and Jordanian students and professors who took part in the anti-Israel events on campuses have clearly "forgotten" that their regimes probably have more Palestinian blood on their hands than Israel. In the early 1970s, the Jordanians slaughtered thousands of Palestinians in what has become known as Black September. Can somebody point to one United Nations resolution condemning that massacre?

And where was the United Nations when Kuwait and several Gulf countries expelled more than 400,000 Palestinians in one week? The exodus took place in March 1991, after Kuwait was liberated from Iraqi occupation. Ironically, the first week of March is being celebrated on university campuses as Israel Apartheid Week with no reference to the mass expulsion of Palestinians from the Gulf. Although there are more than 400,000 Palestinians living in Lebanon in twelve refugee camps -- which human rights organizations and Palestinians say have the worst living conditions of all the refugee camps in the Middle East -- as in most of the Arab countries, these Palestinians have been assigned the status of "foreigners," a fact which has deprived them of health care, social services, property ownership and education.

Even worse, Lebanese law bans Palestinians from working in many jobs. This means that Palestinians cannot work in the public services and institutions run by the government such as schools and hospitals. Unlike Israel, Lebanese public hospitals do not admit Palestinians for medical treatment or surgery. Can somebody imagine the outcry of the international community if Israel's parliament, the Knesset, passed a law today prohibiting Arabs from working in certain professions or receiving medical treatment? The same applies to Palestinians living in most of the Arab countries. While Israel has never stripped its Arab citizens of their citizenship, Jordan has begun revoking the Jordanian citizenship of thousands of its citizens who are of Palestinian descent. Jordan was the only Arab country that has ever granted Palestinian Jordanian citizenship. In recent years, however, the Jordanians appear to have regretted that decision. As for the rest of the Arab countries, Palestinians can only dream of obtaining citizenship. It is almost impossible to find a Palestinian with Egyptian or Moroccan or Kuwaiti citizenship.
What about the Arab apartheid? by Khaled Abu Toameh Israel, belegerd volk, cultuur en natie

It is almost impossible to find a Palestinian with Egyptian or Moroccan or Kuwaiti citizenship.

Getting Kuwaiti citizenship is almost impossible, the only ways I know is if a foreign woman marries a Kuwaiti man, she can get Kuwaiti citizenship but that requires giving up the citizenship of whatever country you are from. I do know 1 Pakistani man who was able to get Kuwaiti citizenship but he had to work 45 years in a funeral home in Kuwait, he didn't get the citizenship until 2 months befor he died.

Forum List

Back