Apartheid Israel

Tinman, I still say that you should visit Israel. If I dedicated my life to vilifying a country and people, I'd want to actually see it, at least once in my life.

Tin Head has no love for the Pallies murdered and tortured by their own governments...

Financial Times: Allegations of West Bank Torture Increase
According to former inmates and activists familiar with Palestinian prisons in the West Bank, prisoners affiliated with the Islamist Hamas movement are beaten regularly and deprived of medicine and basic comforts such as blankets and mattresses. There is evidence that a significant number of detainees are tortured during interrogation. The most common form of abuse is known as Shabeh, in which detainees are handcuffed and bound in stress positions for long periods.

There has been a sharp rise in reported cases of torture and abuse by members of the Palestinian security forces, leading Human Rights Watch to remark last month that "reports of torture by Palestinian security forces keep rolling in." Many analysts and observers fear that life in the West Bank is taking on an increasingly authoritarian hue. "I feel real concern that we are reaching the level of a police state," says Shawan Jabarin, the director of al-Haq, a Ramallah-based human rights group.

For governments in Europe and North America, the worsening human rights situation poses a thorny political dilemma. Many of them provide generous financial support to the PA, and the U.S., fearing an Islamist takeover of the West Bank, has provided much of the training for the PA security forces. Human rights abuses raise difficult questions for donors: "If we are building a police state - what are we actually doing here?"
FT.com / Middle East / Politics & Society - Allegations of West Bank torture increase

Needless to say, Hamas must never ever accept such an arrangement. In the final analysis, the Palestinians have not been struggling for ages to finally settle for a police state without a state which is what the PA is all about!!

More to the point, we all know deep in our hearts that the main motive behind this stupid and barbarian inquisition (barbarian because several people have died under torture in PA custody), has more to do with a sick desire on the part of the PA to obtain a certificate of good conduct from Israel and the US government, especially the American general Keith Dayton who runs the PA security apparatus, than with any legitimate security concerns.

Finally, it is crystal clear that no matter how savagely and brutally the PA treats its own people, especially the political opposition, the thuggish Israeli government would never grant the PA any real award, probably apart from allowing PA officials to walk through Israeli checkpoints and roadblocks. Israel, as we all know, treats the PA as a beggar or quisling entity, and neither the beggars nor the quislings can be choosers, even if they claim sovereignty and dignity.

Fascism in Ramallah

"...especially the American general Keith Dayton who runs the PA security apparatus,...

Hmmm.

Tinman, I still say that you should visit Israel. If I dedicated my life to vilifying a country and people, I'd want to actually see it, at least once in my life.

Tin Head has no love for the Pallies murdered and tortured by their own governments...

According to former inmates and activists familiar with Palestinian prisons in the West Bank, prisoners affiliated with the Islamist Hamas movement are beaten regularly and deprived of medicine and basic comforts such as blankets and mattresses. There is evidence that a significant number of detainees are tortured during interrogation. The most common form of abuse is known as Shabeh, in which detainees are handcuffed and bound in stress positions for long periods.

There has been a sharp rise in reported cases of torture and abuse by members of the Palestinian security forces, leading Human Rights Watch to remark last month that "reports of torture by Palestinian security forces keep rolling in." Many analysts and observers fear that life in the West Bank is taking on an increasingly authoritarian hue. "I feel real concern that we are reaching the level of a police state," says Shawan Jabarin, the director of al-Haq, a Ramallah-based human rights group.

For governments in Europe and North America, the worsening human rights situation poses a thorny political dilemma. Many of them provide generous financial support to the PA, and the U.S., fearing an Islamist takeover of the West Bank, has provided much of the training for the PA security forces. Human rights abuses raise difficult questions for donors: "If we are building a police state - what are we actually doing here?"
FT.com / Middle East / Politics & Society - Allegations of West Bank torture increase

Needless to say, Hamas must never ever accept such an arrangement. In the final analysis, the Palestinians have not been struggling for ages to finally settle for a police state without a state which is what the PA is all about!!

No love for the Pallies oppressed by Hamas, who throw acid in the faces of women who laugh in public and dress immodestly, jihadist ass licker?:eek:

Israeli Arab Journalist Khaled Abu Toameh
Here is some last-minute advice to the group of women who are planning to organize another aid ship to break the Israeli naval blockade on the Gaza Strip: Do not forget to wear the hijab and cover other parts of your body before you arrive at the Hamas-controlled area. And make sure that none of you is seen laughing in public. Otherwise, you are likely to meet the same fate as other Palestinian women who have been physically and verbally abused by fundamentalist Muslims in the Gaza Strip.

Some women in the Gaza Strip have had acid splashed in their faces for allegedly being dressed "immodestly" or for being seen in public with a male who is not a husband, father, brother or son. Just recently, Hamas's Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and Prevention of Vice stopped female journalist Asthma al-Ghul under the pretext that she came to the beach dressed "immodestly" and was seen laughing in public. "They accused me of laughing loudly while swimming with my friend, and for failing to wear a hijab," she told a human rights organization in the Gaza Strip. "They also wanted to know the identity of the people who were swimming with me at the beach and whether they were relatives of mine." This incident came only days after a Hamas judge ordered all female lawyers appearing in court to wear headscarves and a long, dark colored clock under their black robes. By seeking to help Hamas, the women who are planning to sail to the Gaza Strip are in fact encouraging the fundamentalist movement to continue oppressing Palestinian women living there. Wouldn't it have been better and more helpful had the same group of female activists launched a campaign to promote women's rights under Hamas? Or to protest against the severe restrictions imposed by Hamas on all women, including the right to stroll along the beach alone or to wear a swim suit?
Love of the Land: On Breaking Israel's Naval Blockade

No love for the Pallies oppressed by Hamas, who throw acid in the faces of women who laugh in public and dress immodestly, jihadist ass licker?:eek:

Israeli Arab Journalist Khaled Abu Toameh
Here is some last-minute advice to the group of women who are planning to organize another aid ship to break the Israeli naval blockade on the Gaza Strip: Do not forget to wear the hijab and cover other parts of your body before you arrive at the Hamas-controlled area. And make sure that none of you is seen laughing in public. Otherwise, you are likely to meet the same fate as other Palestinian women who have been physically and verbally abused by fundamentalist Muslims in the Gaza Strip.

Some women in the Gaza Strip have had acid splashed in their faces for allegedly being dressed "immodestly" or for being seen in public with a male who is not a husband, father, brother or son. Just recently, Hamas's Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and Prevention of Vice stopped female journalist Asthma al-Ghul under the pretext that she came to the beach dressed "immodestly" and was seen laughing in public. "They accused me of laughing loudly while swimming with my friend, and for failing to wear a hijab," she told a human rights organization in the Gaza Strip. "They also wanted to know the identity of the people who were swimming with me at the beach and whether they were relatives of mine." This incident came only days after a Hamas judge ordered all female lawyers appearing in court to wear headscarves and a long, dark colored clock under their black robes. By seeking to help Hamas, the women who are planning to sail to the Gaza Strip are in fact encouraging the fundamentalist movement to continue oppressing Palestinian women living there. Wouldn't it have been better and more helpful had the same group of female activists launched a campaign to promote women's rights under Hamas? Or to protest against the severe restrictions imposed by Hamas on all women, including the right to stroll along the beach alone or to wear a swim suit?
Love of the Land: On Breaking Israel's Naval Blockade

Why did you cut the "...especially the American general Keith Dayton who runs the PA security apparatus,..." part out of my quote?

More to the point, we all know deep in our hearts that the main motive behind this stupid and barbarian inquisition (barbarian because several people have died under torture in PA custody), has more to do with a sick desire on the part of the PA to obtain a certificate of good conduct from Israel and the US government, especially the American general Keith Dayton who runs the PA security apparatus, than with any legitimate security concerns.

Finally, it is crystal clear that no matter how savagely and brutally the PA treats its own people, especially the political opposition, the thuggish Israeli government would never grant the PA any real award, probably apart from allowing PA officials to walk through Israeli checkpoints and roadblocks. Israel, as we all know, treats the PA as a beggar or quisling entity, and neither the beggars nor the quislings can be choosers, even if they claim sovereignty and dignity.

Fascism in Ramallah

"...especially the American general Keith Dayton who runs the PA security apparatus,...

Hmmm.

Well, this is how the Keith Dayton's republic is trying to foster freedom of thought and expression in occupied Palestine. This must be a promising preview of the Palestinian state that Abbas and cohorts are trying to create. !!!! May God help the Palestinians.

This is Keith Dayton's Fatah's fiefdom

:lol:

Fascism in Ramallah

Hmmm.

Well, this is how the Keith Dayton's republic is trying to foster freedom of thought and expression in occupied Palestine. This must be a promising preview of the Palestinian state that Abbas and cohorts are trying to create. !!!! May God help the Palestinians.

BOGUS website.

Palestinians are a fiction, clueless one. No wonder you have zero reputational points.:lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...:lol:
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:lol:
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Last edited:

Fascism in Ramallah

Hmmm.

BOGUS website.

Palestinians are a fiction, clueless one. No wonder you have zero reputational points.:lol:

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.

Do you have "BOGUS website" in your clipboard so you can paste on anything you do not like?

BOGUS website.

Myths of the Middle East

Do you have "BOGUS website" in your clipboard so you can paste on anything you do not like?

Perhaps, if you were educated, you wouldn't resort to posting BOGUS websites, dumbass. :lol:

No wonder you have zero reputational points. :clap2:

BOGUS website.

Myths of the Middle East

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU

Perhaps, if you were educated, you wouldn't resort to posting BOGUS websites, dumbass. :lol:

No wonder you have zero reputational points. :clap2:

You quote World Nut Daily and say my websites are bogus.:cuckoo:

"'Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us.'” Explaining why God allowed non-Jews long lives, he added: 'Imagine that your donkey would die, you’d lose your income. [The donkey] is your servant. … That’s why he [the gentile] gets a long life, to work well for the Jew.'"

Racist Jew Jokes

"'Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us.'” Explaining why God allowed non-Jews long lives, he added: 'Imagine that your donkey would die, you’d lose your income. [The donkey] is your servant. … That’s why he [the gentile] gets a long life, to work well for the Jew.'"

Racist Jew Jokes

From someone who's profile reputation says he "performs fellatio on goats", well I just won't let your hate filled posts bother me all that much.

Don't make your donkey jealous.

Your rabbi wouldn't approve.
He might suspect you rent to gentiles.

Martin Luther King, Jr....
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

Just because an extreme rabbi says something, it doesn't mean all that much since Rabbi means teacher and I don't wish to learn extremist thinking patterns. It comes down to choice.

It is no fatwa.

Just because an extreme rabbi says something, it doesn't mean all that much since Rabbi means teacher and I don't wish to learn extremist thinking patterns. It comes down to choice.

It is no fatwa.

Fatawa are non-binding. I suppose that means that the Rabbi's edict must be followed?

It is no fatwa.

Fatawa are non-binding. I suppose that means that the Rabbi's edict must be followed?

Jihad is binding, Muzzie loser. :eek:

Quran 9:111...
Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.

It is no fatwa.

Focus on elevating your backward Muzzie culture out of the Middle Ages, instead of fixating on Rabbis, and maybe the pitiful cult of Islam will be known for something more than just terrorism :clap2:

It is no fatwa.

Focus on elevating your backward Muzzie culture out of the Middle Ages, instead of fixating on Rabbis, and maybe the pitiful cult of Islam will be known for something more than just terrorism :clap2:

"Terrorism" is just propaganda crap.

Forum List

Back