Apartheid Israel

I am an Israeli Arab and I support Israel.
Why? Because, I can express myself freely. I'm a free man living in a free country. With my family situation, if I was living in an Arab country, I will be killed long time ago. With my mind and my way of living and my way of thinking, I'm surely already have been killed long time ago.

Why? Because, I love freedom. I adore liberty. And, in Israel, simply, you can express that. Can you imagine if you were a Jewish man living in an Arab country and Parliament member and trying to curse your country, they will kill you straight away. Look what Israel is doing with Arabs in Parliament, they listen, it's a democracy, no problem. They [Arabs] are shouting freely against Israel in the Parliament. This is the truth.

I'm proud to be an Arab living in Israel. I know Arabs they will hate me and kill me, but I don't care. I care about the truth. The truth is there is no much problems with Arabs in Israel. Poor people in Israel if they want to study in the university and clever, they can apply to the university and if they are really wise they can go study free. And, they don't have to pay even if they are an Arab. Israel gives you an opportunity to learn free.

There are very good things in Israel. Health security, in Israel if you are Arab and have any medical problem, you can be fixed for free, You don't pay a penny. They give you life security, no problem. You can work like everyone and you get your pension. Everyone in Israel have a pension. Arabs and Jewish they get the same. Arab doctor and Jewish doctor, they get the same salary. Arab teacher and Jewish teacher, they get the same salary.

Arab student and Jewish student they get the same education. It's the same. The dreams of life, quite the same. If you are good citizen, you have no problems. You can live free. You can go wherever you like. You can choose, you can get inside any group you want.
Honestly, I served in the Israeli army. What is the problem? You want to tell me Arabs don't kill each other? Look in Iraq, they are brothers living in the same neighborhood and they are killing each other. I'm living here, my family is here, everyone I care about is here--my wife, my daughters is here. This is the truth: I'm proud being an Arab living in Israel.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbrIWyEhl8A[/ame]

"The demonstration follows a string of violent attacks against the Christian community in Iraq, which has already dwindled from 1.5 million to about 400,000 over the past decade.

"Gunmen stormed a Sunday Mass service in Baghdad on Oct. 31, killing 68 people -- including two priests -- and injuring many others.

"On Wednesday, five people were killed and 20 wounded in more than a dozen bombings and mortar attacks targeting Christian families in the Iraqi capital.

"'Since the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime, the Iraqi government was not able to protect us,' Gultekin told The Associated Press.

"'So, our conclusion is that we need an autonomy in the north of Iraq to protect our people and to be in a safe and secure place.'

"Police estimated that about 4,000 people marched in the demonstration in pouring rain, although organizers said there were many more.

"They carried pictures of the two priests killed in the attack on the church and chanted slogans condemning violence against Christians in French, English and Arabic."

Illegal occupations in Palestine and Iraq are responsible for murdering thousands of Muslims and Christians. One obvious solution would be to end the occupations and prosecute all who have made a profit from war crimes.

Thousands Protest...

I'm proud being an Arab living in Israel. I work hard in Israel and I have the feeling of security. I have the freedom to dream. It's not a problem to fulfill your dreams here even if you are an Arab. Exactly if you are a very good Arab you have much more opportunities. They look for you, they search for you. I love this way.
I love the way I'm living my life. I feel free. I feel relaxed with myself. I'm doing the things I love. I think in the Arab countries, I wil be killed, especially coming from a poor family. But, thanks to Israel, thanks to the situation here, life security and health security--free--you can live. And, you can get wherever you want to go.

I want to tell you that you should know the majority of Arabs in Israel, they are feeling very well with their life here. Don't listen to them, they are lying, my friend. They are afraid, afraid that some day this country will disappear and their brothers from the Arab countries from around will come here and kill them. I just want to say, support Israel. I am as an Arab Palestinian support Israel.

Support Israel! Israel is very good country to be in the Middle East. Because, there is nothing like democracy and nothing like being yourself and living your life FREE FREE and FREE!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1rSbJ6g2_4[/ame]

Last edited:
"According to the Jewish religion, the murder of a Jew is a capital offense and one of the three most heinous sins (the other two being idolatry and adultery).

"Jewish religious courts and secular authorities are commanded to punish, even beyond the limits of the ordinary administration of justice, anyone guilty of murdering a Jew.

"A Jew who indirectly causes the death of another Jew is, however, only guilty of what talmudic law calls a sin against the 'laws of Heaven', to be punished by God rather than by man.

"When the victim is a Gentile, the position is quite different. A Jew who murders a Gentile is guilty only of a sin against the laws of Heaven, not punishable by a court.1

"To cause indirectly the death of a Gentile is no sin at all.2

"Thus, one of the two most important commentators on the Shulhan Arukh explains that when it comes to a Gentile, 'one must not lift one's hand to harm him, but one may harm him indirectly, for instance by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice .., there is no prohibition here, because it was not done directly:3 He points out, however, that an act leading indirectly to a Gentile's death is forbidden if it may cause the spread of hostility towards Jews.4

"A Gentile murderer who happens to be under Jewish jurisdiction must be executed whether the victim was Jewish or not. However, if the victim was Gentile and the murderer converts to Judaism, he is not punished."

Glad there's no double standard before the law in Israel.

Jewish History, Jewish Religon

"Since even the minimal interdiction against murdering a Gentile outright applies only to 'Gentiles with whom we [the Jews] are not at war', various rabbinical commentators in the past drew the logical conclusion that in wartime all Gentiles belonging to a hostile population may, or even should be killed.6

"Since 1973 this doctrine is being publicly propagated for the guidance of religious Israeli soldiers.

"The first such official exhortation was included in a booklet published by the Central Region Command of the Israeli Army, whose area includes the West Bank. In this booklet the Command's Chief Chaplain writes:

"' When our forces come across civilians during a war or in hot pursuit or in a raid, so long as there is no certainty that those civilians are incapable of harming our forces, then according to the Halakhah they may and even should be killed ... Under no circumstances should an Arab be trusted, even if he makes an impression of being civilized ...

"'In war, when our forces storm the enemy, they are allowed and even enjoined by the Halakhah to kill even good civilians, that is, civilians who are ostensibly good.'"

Have you ever known any "trustworthy Arabs" or "religious Jewish soldiers"?

How about "ostensibly good civilians"?

Expendable children?

Jewish History, Jewish Religion

"Since even the minimal interdiction against murdering a Gentile outright applies only to 'Gentiles with whom we [the Jews] are not at war', various rabbinical commentators in the past drew the logical conclusion that in wartime all Gentiles belonging to a hostile population may, or even should be killed.6
ifamericansknew

BOGUS website. :lol: :clap2:

"Expendable children?

Expendable children in the genocide in Darfur perpetrated by Mooslims whom you fellate.

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/ame]

Israel is the only country providing safe haven to Darfur refugees, shown here waiving Israeli flags and boasting about Israeli democracy...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGa2_8tgsKw[/ame]

"Since even the minimal interdiction against murdering a Gentile outright applies only to 'Gentiles with whom we [the Jews] are not at war', various rabbinical commentators in the past drew the logical conclusion that in wartime all Gentiles belonging to a hostile population may, or even should be killed.
So, how does one make a conspiracy of the books, that can be bought freely?

"Israel Shahak was a resident of the Warsaw Ghetto and a survivor of Bergen-Belsen.
That's where he had developed his kapo skills, happily modified later to suit his leftodumbass views, of course.

"He arrived in Palestine in 1945 and lived there until his death in 2001.
And eff him.

"He was an outspoken critic of the state of Israel and a human rights activist.
Like any cryptofascista, of course.

Planning to post your bio?
This isn't a dating site, and I'm not a homo, requesting bios, muchly apologizingz.

Forum List

Back