Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Does dumbfuck dive ever base a claim on facts?

Pollsters routinely omit cell or mobile phone numbers from their samples. The
mechanics of this are fairly easy, since mobile phone numbers typically use specific
"exchanges " (the first three digits of a local telephone number ).
Http://pollster.com/blogs/cell_phones_and_political_surv.php?nr=1

Looks like cell phones are starting to get included
Http://www.gallup.com/poll/142874/anti-democratic-sentiment-aids-gop-lead-2010-vote.aspx

The majority of pollsters still exclude cell phones:
Http://republicanifi.com/news/Pew-Growing-Cell-Phone-Poll-Bias-Favors-Republicans-1210680.html
gee, does benttight ever actually know what he is talking about

seems like NO

I just proved you wrong diveneveragain and as usual you ignore the facts. That's exactly why you'll never dive again.

Does dumbfuck dive ever base a claim on facts?

Pollsters routinely omit cell or mobile phone numbers from their samples. The
mechanics of this are fairly easy, since mobile phone numbers typically use specific
"exchanges " (the first three digits of a local telephone number ).
Http://pollster.com/blogs/cell_phones_and_political_surv.php?nr=1

Looks like cell phones are starting to get included
Http://www.gallup.com/poll/142874/anti-democratic-sentiment-aids-gop-lead-2010-vote.aspx

The majority of pollsters still exclude cell phones:
Http://republicanifi.com/news/Pew-Growing-Cell-Phone-Poll-Bias-Favors-Republicans-1210680.html

seems like NO

I just proved you wrong diveneveragain and as usual you ignore the facts. That's exactly why you'll never dive again.
no, you proved yourself wrong
but you will continue to claim the opposite

seems like NO

You claimed "they" (meaning the majority of pollsters) include cell phones so I posted the links giving all the info and it shows the majority do not include cell phones and even actively remove cell numbers from call lists for polling. It's heart warming to know a jackass like you will never be able to do again what you loved the most. It's also somewhat humorous a fuckburp like you is in a wheelchair. You earned it with your own arrogance.

You claimed "they" (meaning the majority of pollsters) include cell phones so I posted the links giving all the info and it shows the majority do not include cell phones and even actively remove cell numbers from call lists for polling. It's heart warming to know a jackass like you will never be able to do again what you loved the most. It's also somewhat humorous a fuckburp like you is in a wheelchair. You earned it with your own arrogance.
and one of your links showed you were wrong
and i have read the reports from several that have included cell phones

Lol! Lube up the brakes on your wheelchair you fucking parasite. The majority exclude cell phones but keep ignoring that fact.

Lol! Lube up the brakes on your wheelchair you fucking parasite. The majority exclude cell phones but keep ignoring that fact.
no, they dont
you are an ignorant PoS

no, they dont
you are an ignorant PoS

I already posted the link showing they don't but your love affair with ignoring facts you don't like is glued to your brain like your ass to that chair diveneveragain.

I say.....more stomping on MoveOn's heads FTMFW!!!!!!!!:fu:

PHOTO-21345-5041166P-21.jpg

no, they dont
you are an ignorant PoS

I already posted the link showing they don't but your love affair with ignoring facts you don't like is glued to your brain like your ass to that chair diveneveragain.
no, you posted proof that you were wrong
yet you continue to claim it proved you right
you are a delusional fucktard

no, they dont
you are an ignorant PoS

Hahahahahaha..same old shit..you don't back up your claims and try to say anyone who disagrees is wrong.....even when they provide the evidence.........just end it you fucking parasite.

Hahahahahaha..same old shit..you don't back up your claims and try to say anyone who disagrees is wrong.....even when they provide the evidence.........just end it you fucking parasite.
you are the parasite you pathetic PoS

What does this say:

Although some survey
organizations now include cell phones in their samples , many - - including virtually all
of the automated polls - - do not include interviews with people on their cell phones .
(For more on the impact of the growing cell - only population on survey research, see
"Assessing the Cell Phone Challenge, " May 20, 2010) .
Http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1761/cell-phones-and-election-polls-2010-midterm-elections

What does this say:

Although some survey
organizations now include cell phones in their samples , many - - including virtually all
of the automated polls - - do not include interviews with people on their cell phones .
(For more on the impact of the growing cell - only population on survey research, see
Http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1761/cell-phones-and-election-polls-2010-midterm-elections

In wingnut world, when polltakers don't call cell phones, it means they do call cell phones

In another thread, a wingnut claimed that the pastor of a church was not a xtian:cuckoo:

What does this say:

Although some survey

In wingnut world, when polltakers don't call cell phones, it means they do call cell phones

In another thread, a wingnut claimed that the pastor of a church was not a xtian:cuckoo:

I've pwned diveneveragain so many times that even when clear facts prove him wrong he will deny it out of sheer emotion.

What does this say:

Although some survey

I've pwned diveneveragain so many times that even when clear facts prove him wrong he will deny it out of sheer emotion.

Wingnuts have low self-esteem so they can't admit to being wrong. IMO, this low self-esteem counts for a great deal of their wingnuttery. They feel powerless against numerous powerful forces (ex the Black Panthers, ACORN, yoga, Chinese plots to takeover the US, etc) and it makes them angry.

Wow..... Are you serious?

Dude, thats just way beyond name calling and I am frankly disappointed.... :eusa_eh:

Dude, thats just way beyond name calling and I am frankly disappointed.... :eusa_eh:

You are arrogant enough to believe it matters if a fucking punk like you is disappointed. Diveneveragain has proven to be one of the most dishonest one trick pony bitches around. I suppose you think if someone gets drunk, drives, and puts himself in a wheelchair that somehow it earns that dumbass some sort of sympathy pass? Diveneveragain is where he is because of his own stoopidity so take your pc card and shove it up your ass.

You are arrogant enough to believe it matters if a fucking punk like you is disappointed. Diveneveragain has proven to be one of the most dishonest one trick pony bitches around. I suppose you think if someone gets drunk, drives, and puts himself in a wheelchair that somehow it earns that dumbass some sort of sympathy pass? Diveneveragain is where he is because of his own stoopidity so take your pc card and shove it up your ass.

I guess that explains the low self-esteem. If I did that, I wouldn't feel to good about myself either

You know........the only phone I have is a cell phone.

I've received all sorts of mailers for politics, but I've NEVER been called for a poll.

Yeah, Dive Can't is totally screwed up on this one.

What does this say:

Although some survey organizations now include cell phones in their samples , many - - including virtually all
whichwould be the MAJOR POLLSTERS

dipshit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back