Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

By the way Dive Can't, wanna post a link showing that polls DO use cell phone numbers?

Oh wait........you don't do that, all you do is say what happens to you and believe that it happens everywhere.

Go swim in your little aquarium.

Lol! Lube up the brakes on your wheelchair you fucking parasite. The majority exclude cell phones but keep ignoring that fact.

Wow..... Are you serious?

Dude, thats just way beyond name calling and I am frankly disappointed.... :eusa_eh:

You are arrogant enough to believe it matters if a fucking punk like you is disappointed. Diveneveragain has proven to be one of the most dishonest one trick pony bitches around. I suppose you think if someone gets drunk, drives, and puts himself in a wheelchair that somehow it earns that dumbass some sort of sympathy pass? Diveneveragain is where he is because of his own stoopidity so take your pc card and shove it up your ass.

Your a bigger ASSHOLE than I first thought.... and frankly not worthy of anymore thought :fu:

Wow..... Are you serious?

Dude, thats just way beyond name calling and I am frankly disappointed.... :eusa_eh:

You are arrogant enough to believe it matters if a fucking punk like you is disappointed. Diveneveragain has proven to be one of the most dishonest one trick pony bitches around. I suppose you think if someone gets drunk, drives, and puts himself in a wheelchair that somehow it earns that dumbass some sort of sympathy pass? Diveneveragain is where he is because of his own stoopidity so take your pc card and shove it up your ass.

Your a bigger ASSHOLE than I first thought.... and frankly not worthy of anymore thought :fu:

Lol.......

By the way Dive Can't, wanna post a link showing that polls DO use cell phone numbers?

Oh wait........you don't do that, all you do is say what happens to you and believe that it happens everywhere.

I've been called on a cell by a pollster.

Didn't bother me too much though.

you are the parasite you pathetic PoS

What does this say:

Although some survey organizations now include cell phones in their samples , many - - including virtually all
of the automated polls - - do not include interviews with people on their cell phones .
(For more on the impact of the growing cell - only population on survey research, see
"Assessing the Cell Phone Challenge, " May 20, 2010) .
Http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1761/cell-phones-and-election-polls-2010-midterm-elections
whichwould be the MAJOR POLLSTERS

dipshit

Changing the font size of one part does not negate the rest of the info you fucking dishonest diveneveragain dumbass. You claim the "major pollsters" include cell phones but you don't have a fucking thing to back it up......like everything else you claim.

Gallop and rasmussen both do
and i'm sure many others

What does this say:

Although some survey organizations now include cell phones in their samples , many - - including virtually all
of the automated polls - - do not include interviews with people on their cell phones .
(For more on the impact of the growing cell - only population on survey research, see
"Assessing the Cell Phone Challenge, " May 20, 2010) .
Http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1761/cell-phones-and-election-polls-2010-midterm-elections
whichwould be the MAJOR POLLSTERS

dipshit

Changing the font size of one part does not negate the rest of the info you fucking dishonest diveneveragain dumbass. You claim the "major pollsters" include cell phones but you don't have a fucking thing to back it up......like everything else you claim.
but i said the MAJORS moron
and they DO

I say.....more stomping on MoveOn's heads FTMFW!!!!!!!!:fu:

PHOTO-21345-5041166P-21.jpg

Yep, what he said.:clap2:

and i'm sure many others

Like I said dipshit..............link to a credible source and prove it.

Otherwise, be known for the lying sleazebag that you are.

and i'm sure many others

check their sites

i already did months ago when this came up before
i'm not doing it again
fuck off

and i'm sure many others

check their sites

i'm not doing it again
fuck off

LINK MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU HAVE IT? (with apologies to Pulp Fiction).

Knew you'd wimp out, piss poor debating skills. Next time you ask me for a link, I'm gonna remind you of this and tell you to fuck off as well Dive Can't.

check their sites

i'm not doing it again
fuck off

Knew you'd wimp out, piss poor debating skills. Next time you ask me for a link, I'm gonna remind you of this and tell you to fuck off as well Dive Can't.
you actually think this was a debate?
:lol:
you remain a fucking idiot

check their sites

i'm not doing it again
fuck off

Translation: "I never can back up what I say"

Translation: "I never can back up what I say"
wrong

not that i cant
its that i wont
not for dipshits like you, abs and benttight

and i'm sure many others

check their sites

i'm not doing it again
fuck off

Hahahahahaha.....but diveneveragain loves telling others to post links....what a pure fucking waste.

check their sites

i'm not doing it again
fuck off

Hahahahahaha.....but diveneveragain loves telling others to post links....what a pure fucking waste.

It's not that he can't; It's that he won't

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Forum List

Back