Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Election 2010: Kentucky Senate - Rasmussen Reports

Yeah, apparently it's effecting his poll numbers substantially since this is the latest poll and it shows Rand now ahead by 12. Though technically this ad hasn't had enough time to affect his poll numbers either way, so I don't know where ABS is getting his information.
well real clear has his poll number skyrocketing
:lol:
the ad is pathetic but ABS's post is ridiculous

Dumbfucks like DiveNeverAgain still need to learn the difference between correlation and causation. What is really sick is when you said valle deserved to be gangraped for her protest. There are no limits to your sickness.
lies again

i never said any such thing you dishonest PoS

well real clear has his poll number skyrocketing
:lol:
the ad is pathetic but ABS's post is ridiculous

Dumbfucks like DiveNeverAgain still need to learn the difference between correlation and causation. What is really sick is when you said valle deserved to be gangraped for her protest. There are no limits to your sickness.
lies again

i never said any such thing you dishonest PoS

Like denying it matters? Stoopid sik fuk.

It's sad how parisanship rules over basic fucking honesty.
you mean like the fact that this whole event was engineered by George Soros funded thugs? I love how SUDDENLY they have an ad going out about Rand Paul that is nothing short of Defamation of Character.

Perfectly innocent my ass. You're one to talk about partisan hackery, Curve.

Im not partisan as I slam everyone who earns it.

What the fuck kind of defense is "she was sent there on purpose?" No shit SherUNlock. Politics often operates by people paying other people to protest. By your logic every lobbyist in DC should be legally beaten up. What the fuck is wrong with you dumbfucks that you hate America so fucking bad you see an exercise of free speech as being equal to getting kicked in the head?

Do you hollow head hacks think the Rosa Parks' protest was spontaneous? Do you not realize she studied protests, the media strategy, and carefully planned to not get up out of that seat?

You fuckers are so ignorant you don't realize your lauding of this assault puts you in the camps of terrorism.

Wow... Bill Mahr, you're fucking a psychotic hack. Wanna just fix the problem by loading us all into boxcars and send them through an industrial incinerator? You sure talk like you do, boxcar loader. After all, we're barely more intelligent than dogs, aren't we? understanding threats, force and inflection.

Hack. hackity hack hack hack. Slam everybody my copious pasty white ass. I've yet to see you defend conservatism, capitalism, or any of it's champions.

hypoprickical.

Last edited:
you mean like the fact that this whole event was engineered by George Soros funded thugs? I love how SUDDENLY they have an ad going out about Rand Paul that is nothing short of Defamation of Character.

What the fuck kind of defense is "she was sent there on purpose?" No shit SherUNlock. Politics often operates by people paying other people to protest. By your logic every lobbyist in DC should be legally beaten up. What the fuck is wrong with you dumbfucks that you hate America so fucking bad you see an exercise of free speech as being equal to getting kicked in the head?

Do you hollow head hacks think the Rosa Parks' protest was spontaneous? Do you not realize she studied protests, the media strategy, and carefully planned to not get up out of that seat?

You fuckers are so ignorant you don't realize your lauding of this assault puts you in the camps of terrorism.

The rightwing pinheads think it's evil to plan stuff because it requires thinking. They approve of the mindless violence of Tim Proffitt
Yes... that's why most entrepreneurs and business creators and small business owners are conservative. We can't plan ahead.

Fucking retard.

mistakes03.jpg

This is the ad, which just came out a day or two ago.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70aTNIUBMts

And........it's already started to affect his polling numbers. Personally? I hope the fucker loses bad.
desperate flailing for a November surprise. Big ole spicy chunk o fail. There's nothing here for Conway to run on and the aware public isn't as fucking deluded as the liberal group mind.

Rand Paul is gonna lose.........
Conway is an average of 9.5 points behind. he hasn't won a poll for month. The only thing that has fluctuated has been the SIZE of Paul's victory. Besides, nobody who supports Rand Paul at this stage of the game is going to give a fuck about what some whacko leftist moonbats believe.

Persuasive to the already decided against Paul.

He's leading by 10 points....so I guess if you factor in multiple voters, dead voters, voters from outside the state, rigged voting machines, and a crooked governor willing to help the Democrap candidate anyway he can....yes he has a good chance of losing.

Conway is an average of 9.5 points behind. he hasn't won a poll for month. The only thing that has fluctuated has been the SIZE of Paul's victory. Besides, nobody who supports Rand Paul at this stage of the game is going to give a fuck about what some whacko leftist moonbats believe.

Persuasive to the already decided against Paul.

He hasn't led in a poll yet, actually. Unless you count the Democratic poll that showed him ahead by 2 points.

Wow... Bill Mahr, you're fucking a psychotic hack. Wanna just fix the problem by loading us all into boxcars and send them through an industrial incinerator? You sure talk like you do, boxcar loader. After all, we're barely more intelligent than dogs, aren't we? understanding threats, force and inflection.

Hack. hackity hack hack hack. Slam everybody my copious pasty white ass. I've yet to see you defend conservatism, capitalism, or any of it's champions.

hypoprickical.

Hahahahaha...straight to hitler eh? Great response!

He's leading by 10 points....so I guess if you factor in multiple voters, dead voters, voters from outside the state, rigged voting machines, and a crooked governor willing to help the Democrap candidate anyway he can....yes he has a good chance of losing.

More evidence your camp is a fucking embarrassment to 1st world nations.

hypoprickical.

Truth cuts like a knife, doesn't it? Act like nazis, get labeled like em too. Godwin's law is no defense when accurate.

Sieg heil, asshole.

Here, to add to your freakout. Even though McCarthy was stupid in his tactics, he was correct. But that's lost in all your screaming, isn't it.

hypoprickical.

Truth cuts like a knife, doesn't it? Act like nazis, get labeled like em too. Godwin's law is no defense when accurate.

Sieg heil, asshole.

Here, to add to your freakout. Even though McCarthy was stupid in his tactics, he was correct. But that's lost in all your screaming, isn't it.

You celebrate hitler because you have nothing else to say.

Sieg heil, asshole.

You celebrate hitler because you have nothing else to say.
Liar. Show me where I celebrated Hitler? I am mocking you.

Worthless shit.

97b4a1d9-8ff1-4166-9223-4e48c4b58d08.jpg

Forum List

Back