Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Since it never happened, I find the lie perfectly in line with your Modus Operendi. Aka, revolting.

It's sad how parisanship rules over basic fucking honesty.
you mean like the fact that this whole event was engineered by George Soros funded thugs? I love how SUDDENLY they have an ad going out about Rand Paul that is nothing short of Defamation of Character.

Perfectly innocent my ass. You're one to talk about partisan hackery, Curve.

Im not partisan as I slam everyone who earns it.

What the fuck kind of defense is "she was sent there on purpose?" No shit SherUNlock. Politics often operates by people paying other people to protest. By your logic every lobbyist in DC should be legally beaten up. What the fuck is wrong with you dumbfucks that you hate America so fucking bad you see an exercise of free speech as being equal to getting kicked in the head?

Do you hollow head hacks think the Rosa Parks' protest was spontaneous? Do you not realize she studied protests, the media strategy, and carefully planned to not get up out of that seat?

You fuckers are so ignorant you don't realize your lauding of this assault puts you in the camps of terrorism.

Apparently the "Stompinggate" incident has had a positive effect in the polls for Paul...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Kentucky Senate - Paul vs. Conway

+9.8 @ RCP

That actually does not surprise me considering.
considering the fact it was a planned stunt that went totally wrong
and its being played for all its worth

what a shock it would backfire

I was looking for some kind of honesty in your post and was about to give up until I remembered all posts are time stamped. The bright side? Nobody can say all your posts are completely dishonest DiveNeverAgain......

Last edited:
Did you see the new ad about the "Rand Paul Stomp"?

Pretty effective ad by the way, and it is causing his poll numbers to drop SERIOUSLY.

This is the ad, which just came out a day or two ago.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70aTNIUBMts[/ame]

And........it's already started to affect his polling numbers. Personally? I hope the fucker loses bad.

Political stooges and thugs.

This reminds me of the brownshirts of Germany and the Blackshirts of fascist Italy.
yes the moveon brownshits

Come on now, DC, you can't seriously think that the fact that there are bad people justifies the bad behavior in others, can you?

Those guys need their asses seriously kicked by the law, sport.

They're fucking thugs.

It's sad how parisanship rules over basic fucking honesty.
you mean like the fact that this whole event was engineered by George Soros funded thugs? I love how SUDDENLY they have an ad going out about Rand Paul that is nothing short of Defamation of Character.

What the fuck kind of defense is "she was sent there on purpose?" No shit SherUNlock. Politics often operates by people paying other people to protest. By your logic every lobbyist in DC should be legally beaten up. What the fuck is wrong with you dumbfucks that you hate America so fucking bad you see an exercise of free speech as being equal to getting kicked in the head?

Do you hollow head hacks think the Rosa Parks' protest was spontaneous? Do you not realize she studied protests, the media strategy, and carefully planned to not get up out of that seat?

You fuckers are so ignorant you don't realize your lauding of this assault puts you in the camps of terrorism.

The rightwing pinheads think it's evil to plan stuff because it requires thinking. They approve of the mindless violence of Tim Proffitt

Political stooges and thugs.

This reminds me of the brownshirts of Germany and the Blackshirts of fascist Italy.
yes the moveon brownshits

Come on now, DC, you can't seriously think that the fact that there are bad people justifies the bad behavior in others, can you?

Those guys need their asses seriously kicked by the law, sport.

They're fucking thugs.
i wouldnt call them thugs as much as i would the moveon morons
but Profitt will face the consequences of his bad choices
as should Valle but i doubt either of them will as it was a political stunt gone bad
more than likely after the election all charges will be dropped

The rightwing pinheads think it's evil to plan stuff because it requires thinking. They approve of the mindless violence of Tim Proffitt
more lies and total bullshit from sangha, what a shock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70aTNIUBMts

And........it's already started to affect his polling numbers. Personally? I hope the fucker loses bad.
how fucking pathetic

Election 2010: Kentucky Senate - Rasmussen Reports

Yeah, apparently it's effecting his poll numbers substantially since this is the latest poll and it shows Rand now ahead by 12. Though technically this ad hasn't had enough time to affect his poll numbers either way, so I don't know where ABS is getting his information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70aTNIUBMts

how fucking pathetic

Yeah, apparently it's effecting his poll numbers substantially since this is the latest poll and it shows Rand now ahead by 12. Though technically this ad hasn't had enough time to affect his poll numbers either way, so I don't know where ABS is getting his information.
well real clear has his poll number skyrocketing
:lol:
the ad is pathetic but ABS's post is ridiculous

how fucking pathetic

well real clear has his poll number skyrocketing
:lol:
the ad is pathetic but ABS's post is ridiculous

Dumbfucks like DiveNeverAgain still need to learn the difference between correlation and causation. What is really sick is when you said valle deserved to be gangraped for her protest. There are no limits to your sickness.

Forum List

Back