Apparently, America wants MORE debt

My debt plan
1. Cap welfare
2. Remove troops from Afghanistan and South Korea. Close bases...Replace them with drones to keep fighting the war on terror. Thousands of men on the ground is a thing of the 20th century. This alone could cut 100-150 billion/year.
3. Make corporate on businesses to 25%. NO loop holes so no more 14%.
4. Raise income on all making more then 60k per year 1%.
5. Merge some of the repeats within our government. Two, three or four money sinks for the same thing isn't very smart.

=saving serious money.

a0bc2cc9c25ec726ed7135ae5a0932fe.jpg

Gee, when did Obama allow for debt reduction?!?! It already went up past $17 trillion after the re-opening!!!!

By getting out of the Afghanistan we would save at least 100 billion per year. We do this or the left will cut important parts of defense that I don't like.

I've seen this broken record of a chart, assigning blame to the president when congress also has a part of it.

My debt plan
1. Cap welfare
2. Remove troops from Afghanistan and South Korea. Close bases...Replace them with drones to keep fighting the war on terror. Thousands of men on the ground is a thing of the 20th century. This alone could cut 100-150 billion/year.
3. Make corporate on businesses to 25%. NO loop holes so no more 14%.
4. Raise income on all making more then 60k per year 1%.
5. Merge some of the repeats within our government. Two, three or four money sinks for the same thing isn't very smart.

=saving serious money.

Personally, I could work with something like that ... if we means tested soc sec and medicare as well ... on a sliding scale so as to remove benefits entirely, if at all, only on the top 0.1%. But, the House gop won't agree to ANY new revenues even it it's only gained through eliminating dodges and not on raising any rates. I'm fearful of what Jan will bring.

By getting out of the Afghanistan we would save at least 100 billion per year. We do this or the left will cut important parts of defense that I don't like.

Yeah, 9/11 is long forgotten....

Drones are a much cheapers and better way to kill terrorist. Why tens of thousands of troops when we can kill our enemy for 1/1,000th of that?

Obama is right on this.

Forum List

Back