Apparently Democrats are allowed to kill infants and wear KKK hoods...

Northam is a baby-killing Democrat and a KKK member to boot!!!

If Democrats don't get rid of this filth, they will be held accountable!!!

What are they going to do if he digs in like a tick & refuses to leave?

I read approx 80% of Virginia's black voter population voted for this charletain, too.

It's called 'THOROUGH VETTING'. THE democrats aren't too well known for that. Maybe they should start.

If the Democrats don't get rid of this guy their entire pro-minority agenda is proven to be a lie!!!

Yeah, but because it's about democrats, just shut up because important reasons.

Pointing out how stupid and immoral your positions are is not telling you to shut up.

Tone down your PC victimhood whining just a little, will you? I know it's all you have, but give it at least a little rest. All belief systems are not equal. Yours is inferior. Deal with it.

The fact have been fixed around the talking point for the pseudo-conned.

What he was describing was what happens with a live birth of a fatally deformed baby. Apparently the child would be sedated to suppress the pain until he or she passes away, or if the parent(s) want the sedation can be removed and they can cherish their child as long as the want. I don't believe there was any language in the bill that would allow the euthanasia or infanticide, of the child.

The clip was edited and presented to the public to create fuel for the talking point. Just like the clip of Injun Joe banging his drum at the High School kid.

You're being played.

Yeah, but because it's about democrats, just shut up because important reasons.

Pointing out how stupid and immoral your positions are is not telling you to shut up.

Tone down your PC victimhood whining just a little, will you? I know it's all you have, but give it at least a little rest. All belief systems are not equal. Yours is inferior. Deal with it.

It's fun watching the democrats desperately trying to figure out how to protect their own without being the blind partisan butt wipes they really are.

What he was describing was what happens with a live birth of a fatally deformed baby. Apparently the child would be sedated to suppress the pain until he or she passes away, or if the parent(s) want the sedation can be removed and they can cherish their child as long as the want. I don't believe there was any language in the bill that would allow the euthanasia or infanticide, of the child.

The clip was edited and presented to the public to create fuel for the talking point. Just like the clip of Injun Joe banging his drum at the High School kid.

You're being played.

He was supporting a bill whose author admitted would allow an infant ready to be delivered instead to be killed.

It's fun watching the democrats desperately trying to figure out how to protect their own without being the blind partisan butt wipes they really are.

When I tell you "Whenever a Trumpflake cries, an angel gets his wings", that is not censoring you. Do you understand such a simple point, or will you continue to whine about being oppressed?

When I tell you "Whenever a Trumpflake cries, an angel gets his wings", that is not censoring you. Do you understand such a simple point, or will you continue to whine about being oppressed?

Are you the poster to whom I was responding, or just a random keyboard jockey?

You're being played.

He was supporting a bill whose author admitted would allow an infant ready to be delivered instead to be killed.

The bill changed some of the wording and reduced the requirement for a second and third doctor's note, to just one. His statement was chopped up and fed to their (Pro-Life SJWers) hysterical masses as evidence of Infanticide. They ate it up like the other SJWers did on the Injun Joe v Smirking kid crap.

Somebody is playing with ya.

Forum List

Back