🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Appears Orlando shooter was a queer. So why does our press call it a HATE CRIME?

I for one am tired of them having to label everything. How about calling a nut a nut? AND, nobody is responsible for this man's hatred and murderous actions except for himself. Why do they ALWAYS have to blame someone or something else besides the person who took lives?
If it were a world that cared about how you feel...would any of this be going on?

That isn't at all the point I was trying to make. I'm saying that we always blame something else besides the shooter, like for example "oh society rejected him" . . . well plenty of people feel that way but they don't go around killing other people. Perhaps he was a member of a particular group, well, IMO, you are still responsible for your own actions. Some people would just LOVE to blame the NRA for shootings, but the NRA has never told people to go out and kill other people. That is an individual choice that some nuts make.
All of that is true. I was just trying to make a point.

"Appears Orlando shooter was a queer. So why does our press call it a HATE CRIME?"

And this is an example of the hate, ignorance, stupidity, and bigotry which contributes to the violence directed at gay Americans, such as occurred in Orlando.

President Hussein naming June Queer-Pride Month had more of a contributing factor on these attacks than some imagined example of hate.

"IF", and that is one huge "IF", we are to accept as truth what is being reported concerning this attack, by CNN, FOX and all of the available news organizations, as fact, this entire event seems to boil down to one point. This guy, was a closet LGBT'er who was rejected by that group and decided to take the hurt factor to them. One report by FOX was that his wife, #2, was aware of his intent and attempted to talk him out of doing so. She failed and then also failed to alert authorities of his thoughts. Further, if the security director at the PULSE Club had in fact had this guy removed, on occasion, from the club for unruly behavior, then management shares in responsibility for his actions. Again, further, the M16 is not easily hidden. He entered the PULSE with one! How did he do that without the weapon or the means of carrying it being seen and inspected by security? This whole matter stinks to high heaven! The physical size of the club as seen in photographs, indicates the joint is not that large. There surely must be a fire regulated number of occupants allowed any time the club is open for business. Was that limit being ignored by management? Tragedy is as tragedy does and this incident seems to have followed that rule. Perhaps the LGBT'ers need to learn a little understanding and acceptance from this matter. The old "saw" of a women scorned may apply here as well. That is my thinking anyhow, be it right, wrong or indifferent. and being "straight", myself, I can live with "them" or without "them" but it is their actions alone which define what it will be, not mine. A cold beer is a cold beer, no matter who or what serves it. I will refrain from discussing the second amendment of the Constitution here, as it has no bearing on this incident, in my opinion. However, a discussion of human values do belong here, in my opinion of course, be it right, wrong, or indifferent, again.

Forum List

Back