Apple TV is Killing It

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Some very good series on Apple TV. Haven't figured out all of the streaming-specific quirks yet (they advertise movies that are not on their platform apparently)....

Ted Lasso, Shrinking, Schmigadoon, and some others are great.... One dud was the one where a machine gives people a glimpse into their potential...didn't care for that one.

Some very good series on Apple TV. Haven't figured out all of the streaming-specific quirks yet (they advertise movies that are not on their platform apparently)....

Ted Lasso, Shrinking, Schmigadoon, and some others are great.... One dud was the one where a machine gives people a glimpse into their potential...didn't care for that one.
is roku any good?...soon to make the plunge

is roku any good?...soon to make the plunge
Roku is incredible. I love mine. One of the best investments I've made in that space. It is not a streaming service; it's a gateway. You pay once. You can access your streaming from the Roku platform or you can watch Roku programming. They are getting into producing movies on their own too--some decent ones surprisingly.

TLC has gone full WOKE on 90 Day Fiancee. 60% is suddenly Trans, homeO or Lezbo. Burning up a remote to change out if it.

I used to really like that show, pillow talk too. Now? I get queasy.

Roku is incredible. I love mine. One of the best investments I've made in that space. It is not a streaming service; it's a gateway. You pay once. You can access your streaming from the Roku platform or you can watch Roku programming. They are getting into producing movies on their own too--some decent ones surprisingly.
Currently watching "The Most Dangerous Game" New York. Loving it!

Roku is the best there is.
But understand it is to TV entertainment what Google.com is to the internet.
It is a launchpad. And what a launchpad.
10 times faster and easier than the horrible interface found on Smart TVs.
Search for a movie, and it will return with where that movie is found on all streaming services, and at what price. This feature has paid for the device many times over as showing us where the movie we want is free.
And the searches are voice activated similar to Sire or Alexa, only difference is you push a button on the remote and then speak.

Forum List

Back