Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph Smith was in jail because of his crime so basically he would be a felon today unlike Jesus who committed no sin. Joseph Smith was a con artist from day one. He was a money digger. I see him no different than the man who kidnapped Elizabeth Smart and some of the other Mormons in jail.
however, he's been dead for over a hundred years.....back when I was in seminary I had a class assignment which required me to attend Catholic, Mormon, and 7th Day Adventist services and write a paper about how their church services contrasted with our own.....

what struck me most, (and what I wrote about) was how similar the services I attended were.....the focus was all about how members need to get out into the community and serve as Christ would......

celebrate what we have in common instead of accentuating the differences.......

Though I see you generally pointing out differences, I applaud you for this post.
And I share your fetish for small breasted women, though I still think it ironic to sell the Jesus message with blatant sexuality.

That's not blatant sexuality. That's a perfect ensemble for going to lunch with the girls.

however, he's been dead for over a hundred years.....back when I was in seminary I had a class assignment which required me to attend Catholic, Mormon, and 7th Day Adventist services and write a paper about how their church services contrasted with our own.....

what struck me most, (and what I wrote about) was how similar the services I attended were.....the focus was all about how members need to get out into the community and serve as Christ would......

Though I see you generally pointing out differences, I applaud you for this post.
And I share your fetish for small breasted women, though I still think it ironic to sell the Jesus message with blatant sexuality.

That's not blatant sexuality. That's a perfect ensemble for going to lunch with the girls.
Ask the boys.

Ask the boys.

What boys. Are there a bunch of middle school kidlets I should be addressing?

She's an adult woman, and if she's being sexualized, it's by you.

Ask the boys.

I kind of doubt you believe that.

I'm not actually caring what you think.

If my daughter left home dressed like that, I'd be thinking "that sense of style must have skipped a generation, she sure knows how to put things together."

And you? If that was your daughter?

If my daughter left home dressed like that, I'd be thinking "that sense of style must have skipped a generation, she sure knows how to put things together."

I'd think she was trolling for male attention. And she'd get it.
Nothing inherently wrong with that. Don't get so defensive. Men and women try to attract each other all the time. Peacocks have their plumage.
Just a very odd way of selling the Jesus message, especially when scripture admonishes women for drawing attention to themselves and counsels modesty.
These aren't my scriptures.
But how do Christians reconcile it? That's what I don't understand. When the Christian has sexualized thoughts they have already committed adultery according to Christ. Why would a Christian woman try to encourage those thoughts in Christian men?
Just out of curiosity, if you don't care what I think, why are you engaging me? On some level it interests you.

Last edited:

Nothing inherently wrong with that. Don't get so defensive. Men and women try to attract each other all the time. Peacocks have their plumage.
Just a very odd way of selling the Jesus message, especially when scripture admonishes women for drawing attention to themselves and counsels modesty.
But how do Christians reconcile it? That's what I don't understand. When the Christian has sexualized thoughts they have already committed adultery according to Christ. Why would a Christian woman try to encourage those thoughts in Christian men?

Sorry, I'm not defensive. I'm just noticing how many times you've pointed out that you think she is sexy, and wanting everyone who posts to agree with you.

Sorry, I'm not defensive. I'm just noticing how many times you've pointed out that you think she is sexy, and wanting everyone who posts to agree with you.

I haven't seen that being in question by anyone, except the one guy who likes big tits, but even that comment shows where his interest in the picture lies.
I'm interested in how Christians reconcile their obvious prurient interests when it is so clearly and repeatedly admonished in scripture.
Like yourself, no one wants to address the issue.

Well, here we part ways. You asked about the shirt, the outfit is tacky. She looks as if she is wearing panties...no no no no no

I really like this tee, and am just curious - would you wear it? Would you like it if you saw it on someone else, or do you think it's inappropriate.

70e6d0d6eca3f95fb95b4e15ed2ae8a8.jpg

I think it would fail the dress code at most public schools and not because of the writing on the shirt.

I presume you consider yourself a Christian. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I find it odd that you use a sexualized avatar that was 1940's erotica, the equivalent of anime now.
The True Erotic Nature of Betty Boop
And then your signature extols the virtue of the exact thing that Jesus singles out as not being enough, but chides "Don't even the tax collectors do that!"
These kinds of disconnects simply fascinate me.

Well, here we part ways. You asked about the shirt, the outfit is tacky. She looks as if she is wearing panties...no no no no no

I don't have a problem with your opinion.

I find it odd that you use a sexualized avatar that was 1940's erotica, the equivalent of anime now.
And then your signature extols the virtue of the exact thing that Jesus singles out as not being enough, but chides "Don't even the tax collectors do that!"

You're an odd duck, Bruce.

And I am a spiritual woman. I'm assuming you are a Christian, what with all the attempted slings and arrows. ;)

You're an odd duck, Bruce.

And I am a spiritual woman. I'm assuming you are a Christian, what with all the attempted slings and arrows. ;)

What do you find "odd" about me?
And, no, I'm not a Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back