Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why the message on the shirt would be inappropriate, although the style is a different proposition.

On the other hand, I have owned 3 different shirts with this on them :
pict0010k.jpg

....so I'm clearly not all that concerned with being appropriate. :D

There are a myriad of reasons why we won't accept Mormonism as Christianity and we won't accept Mormonism as a way to heaven but I don't think you and other people want to hear a lot of doctrine.

uh, Reformed Baptist-ism isn't a "way to heaven" either......believing that you are saved by the redeeming act of Christ's sacrifice is......and Mormon's profess to that as part of their doctrine, just as you or I do.......

So you get to cherry pick who gets into heaven and who doesn't? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

???....not my cherry......God's.....you want his paradise you follow his rules......you want a paradise that has different rules, you'll have to settle for someone else's paradise.....

Last edited:
'Round these parts -- you DO see tees with similar messages. I'm not all that -- but I support people of faith and living amongst them is comforting.. All those HUGE churches with full parking lots and some of the best kids in the world. They are doing some things right..

What doesn't work is if SHE is wearing that Tee -- and he is wearing mostly Duck Dynasty with a touch of Bass Pro Shoppe....

There are those people who, wearing that shirt, would have provoked one (deceased) who was dear to me to trot out her favourite expression......

"The sights you see......
The SIGHTS you see.....
When you haven't got a gun!"

Really? Huh. So - what. You just show up in the religious threads on a regular basis to sling shit?
My hot button is poor argumentation and logical disconnects.
Where better to find them!

"whereever you go, there you are".......

So far!
Everyone keeps confirming my premise.

that's how bigotry functions......you make assumptions, then fill in the blanks accordingly....
Non-responsive posts.
Great examples.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Moderation Message:

Yes they are.. That's why they are all now deleted.
This one stays simply to illustrate how a Zone 2 thread
gets derailed.

flacaltenn

Pineapple voter here

It can be appropriate in several settings and inappropriate in others as is the case for most T's.

For instance, it can be appropriate at a picnic, rock concert or even the beach

On the other hand, inappropriate in more formal settings such as a wedding, funeral, or prom.

Now why did I vote Pineapple? Because I love the taste of the fruit and wanted to.

Pineapple voter here

It can be appropriate in several settings and inappropriate in others as is the case for most T's.

For instance, it can be appropriate at a picnic, rock concert or even the beach

On the other hand, inappropriate in more formal settings such as a wedding, funeral, or prom.

Now why did I vote Pineapple? Because I love the taste of the fruit and wanted to.

I just had rotisserie chicken and pineapple for brunch. Was nummy.

I like the T-shirt but I wouldn't wear T-shirts with sayings on them. I wear T-shirts of places I've been to. Tourist shops love me and I love them. Well maybe using the word "love" is going to far. "Love" requires respect, I'm not sure I respect tourist shops, they are kind of like street walkers, oh my, I'm rambling. :lol:
Wait a second, I know nothing about street walkers. Just thought I should clear that up.

Last edited:
I like the T-shirt but I wouldn't wear T-shirts with sayings on them. I wear T-shirts of places I've been to. Tourist shops love me and I love them. Well maybe using the word "love" is going to far. "Love" requires respect, I'm not sure I respect tourist shops, they are kind of like street walkers, oh my, I'm rambling. :lol:
Wait a second, I know nothing about street walkers. Just thought I should clear that up.

Of course you don't! You're from Minnesota. We don't even HAVE street walkers!

Of course you don't! You're from Minnesota. We don't even HAVE street walkers!

You are correct,,,we have snow shoe walkers! I wonder if they take those things off while conducting business?

Moderation Message:

This thread (as it is right now) is way out of Zone 2 compliance.
Every post is supposed to contain RELEVENT content.
It has been derailed by personal flaming and off-topic discussion.

Found 26 non-compliant posts. Needs to remain closed.

flacaltenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back