Zone1 Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

Fools think they know better than the Creator of the universe and everything in it.
Think they know better than the .... what? The real fools are the ones who think they know what ... "the what" .... is thinking.

Think they know better than the .... what? The real fools are the ones who think they know what ... "the what" .... is thinking.
God told us what He is thinking when He established those immutable laws.

It's hard to fathom people who think they are immune to consequences because they say they don't believe.
I do not share your belief system or your fantasies. Yes , they have no consequences on me. I KNOW that is true. I live a life in this reality as an individual as it was intended.

lo. You act like I made up natural laws of God that have been around for millennia That's as absurd as saying I invented gravity. Don't get mad at the messenger.
The. Natural laws are that human animals are polygamous and that heterosexuality , bisexuality and homosexuality are normal orientations within that aspect of our lives.

I met a married couple at a local gym that told me they were swingers. They invited me to one of their get togethers but I politely refused.

I met a married couple at a local gym that told me they were swingers. They invited me to one of their get togethers but I politely refused.
There are all types of people, these were some of the nice ones. You did the right thing if you're uncomfortable with that. If they were a young couple who did that a lot it would be a logical concern.

It's hard to fathom people who think they are immune to consequences because they say they don't believe. It would be like thinking if they jumped off a building they would be spared from the laws of gravity.

I am fully prepared to accept any and all consequences. But I will not follow the rules for a faith in which I do not believe.

Forum List

Back