April 18th and it's snowing in Ontario...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
We not only have to deal with the Creepy Ones and their families, pedo Security Apparatus, East German-like career interference and corrupt, feckless politicians, we Canadians also have the pleasure of a snowstorm in the middle of April.

Just one more excuse our talented can use to justify leaving...

Last edited:
This morning around 1030, Shenandoah Valley, Virginia......We got about 3" of slush, just raining now.

s 001 (2).JPG

Hey fuck you mate, you're in fucking Canada. You should be used to it.

I nearly killed myself on black ice today driving through a blizzard in Pennsylvania. THAT IS A TRAVESTY!

I'm not used to it in April in Ontario. A shytehole becomes even bigger, especially when we have the pleasure of paying a massive carbon tax on our heating bill.

Hey fuck you mate, you're in fucking Canada. You should be used to it.

I nearly killed myself on black ice today driving through a blizzard in Pennsylvania. THAT IS A TRAVESTY!

Shit, I came "THIS CLOSE" --><-- to being killed back in the 80's from black ice on the road!!
Cracked my steering wheel in half with the bridge of my nose and flipped my car!!!

All gardeners in my area (Western Pennsylvania) know not to plant their tomatoes outside until at least the 10th of MAY, because it is normal to have an overnight freeze occasionally until that date.

Snow today. No accumulation, but two or three separate periods of the white, fluffy stuff.

Ontario? Nothing to complain about.

All gardeners in my area (Western Pennsylvania) know not to plant their tomatoes outside until at least the 10th of MAY, because it is normal to have an overnight freeze occasionally until that date.

Snow today. No accumulation, but two or three separate periods of the white, fluffy stuff.

My granny kept her milk jugs and plastic bread bags.
She'd go out if there was threat of frost or a over night freeze and cover her maters with the jugs, and cover her flowers with the bread bags, and some plastic sheets.

She grew up in the depression and learned to never throw anything away.

I slid down my share of steep hills due to black ice in West By God Virginia over the years. I recall there was one road in M'town that they basically paved up giant nobs for people to catch traction on in the winter and then removed them in the summer. It was a road that never saw sunlight, was straight down hill to a stop sign. If you slid through the stop sign, if another car or the guard rail didn't stop you, you were gonna be on the roof of a building.

We not only have to deal with the Creepy Ones and their families, pedo Security Apparatus, East German-like career interference and corrupt, feckless politicians, we Canadians also have the pleasure of a snowstorm in the middle of April.

Just one more excuse our talented can use to justify leaving...
Nothern Pennsylvania. We're expecting 5 to 9 inches.

But then, they always say they expect 5 to 9 inches. Woman, what can you do, eh?

See, under harsh man made-up global warming conditions, it sometimes is unseasonably cold - for years. CO2 is a very confused molecule making it both hotter or colder, or causing both flood or fires based upon science we've yet to uncover

My granny kept her milk jugs and plastic bread bags.
She'd go out if there was threat of frost or a over night freeze and cover her maters with the jugs, and cover her flowers with the bread bags, and some plastic sheets.

She grew up in the depression and learned to never throw anything away.

Granny covering her maters with her jugs?

THAT is some real dedication, my friend.

10th of May, huh?....Summer comes early there.

Forum List

Back