AR 15 builds......... They've created a monster!

What you problem is I have the genetic misfortune of telling it like it is.
You know I'm right but you've never heard it before. You guys live in a sheltered workshop. You think everyone thinks like you idiots.

I won't be shutting up because you don't like the truth. You don't intimidate me with your imbecilic moronic reply.
You'll just have to get used to me Rambo.
Suck eggs.
Here's my nifty fifty, traitor.

1636127924604.png

Here's my nifty fifty, traitor.

View attachment 560684

Why am I a traitor? Because I don't worship guns like you? Traitor to what? Are all the other millions who don't like guns traitors also? Are guns What make you a patriot? You didn't give that statement much thought you bloody idiot.
That's you're penile extension son and you probably don't own one anyway. You're just a big mouth gun nut rambo like the rest

You honestly should see a psychiatrist about these delusions of yours..........., again. The current treatment isn't working.

That's the usual statement when your argument is exhausted.
If anyone should seek help it's you. Justifying the slaughter of little kids to own guns. Tell you kids that and see how they react you boofhead.

Your problem is I nailed it and you don't like it. You have no answer but your pathetic excuses. You all live in a dream of some return to the wild west days or a tyrannical government bullshit.
Yet it's me who should see a doctor?????
You're the brain dead fool.

Why am I a traitor? Because I don't worship guns like you? Traitor to what? Are all the other millions who don't like guns traitors also? Are guns What make you a patriot? You didn't give that statement much thought you bloody idiot.
That's you're penile extension son and you probably don't own one anyway. You're just a big mouth gun nut rambo like the rest
If I thought a gun was a penile extension I never would have bought a revolver with a two inch barrel. Since you think a gun is a penile extension then you would suck on it, but you'll only get to experience the climax once.

If I thought a gun was a penile extension I never would have bought a revolver with a two inch barrel. Since you think a gun is a penile extension then you would suck on it, but you'll only get to experience the climax once.
Bug tough guy. You're just another brain dead redneck. If you think they will save you, renew your faith in God.

Bug tough guy. You're just another brain dead redneck. If you think they will save you, renew your faith in God.
I never said I was a tough guy, never said a gun will save me, although they have saves millions of peopIe. Guns aren't a guarantee of anything except that they always make leftist scum like you cry. Good job girl, at least a 7 on the whiny bitch scale. Come get them.

I never said I was a tough guy, never said a gun will save me, although they have saves millions of peopIe. Guns aren't a guarantee of anything except that they always make leftist scum like you cry. Good job girl, at least a 7 on the whiny bitch scale. Come get them.

What makes you think lefties don't own guns? That's how naive you are.
As for coming to get them, You'd shit yourself but the cops arrived but you challenge me to come and get them.
You'd hide in the basement you gutless wimp. Big mouth no guts.

As for coming to get them, You'd shit yourself but the cops arrived but you challenge me to come and get them.
Now she reverts to the classic leftard babble they are known for. Word for word, blathered, rinse and repeated! lmao, you are an idiot.

I am obsessed with building AR-15s.

I like to do it for the enjoyment and satisfaction of putting one together from parts.

Right now I have 29 ARs and this is after selling/giving away several in the last year or so.

That's the usual statement when your argument is exhausted.
If anyone should seek help it's you. Justifying the slaughter of little kids to own guns. Tell you kids that and see how they react you boofhead.

Your problem is I nailed it and you don't like it. You have no answer but your pathetic excuses. You all live in a dream of some return to the wild west days or a tyrannical government bullshit.
Yet it's me who should see a doctor?????
You're the brain dead fool.
Really, get professional help, I'm serious. :thup:

What you problem is I have the genetic misfortune of telling it like it is.
You know I'm right but you've never heard it before. You guys live in a sheltered workshop. You think everyone thinks like you idiots.

I won't be shutting up because you don't like the truth. You don't intimidate me with your imbecilic moronic reply.
You'll just have to get used to me Rambo.
Suck eggs.

So, you're a troll.

Good to know.

But a coward too.

Equally good to know.

Colin norris is a certified Hoplophobe... He can't afford obamacare to treat the malady... If he wasn't so stupid, I might have some empathy for him... :laughing0301:
All that aside, attempt to show one justification for the saturation of guns in the country.
Tell us all why you would need automatic rifles and a drawer of pistols.

Next time, don't bother attacking my mental state etc when you use the slaughter of children every day as justification for you egotistical guns.
You'd love to rip it up me but know all you have is personal attacks. You're as dumb as dogshit.

They own them, they just don't know how to use them.

Like baldwin, you idiots are good at shooting your friends, but little else.

All that aside, attempt to show one justification for the saturation of guns in the country.
Tell us all why you would need automatic rifles and a drawer of pistols.

Next time, don't bother attacking my mental state etc when you use the slaughter of children every day as justification for you egotistical guns.
You'd love to rip it up me but know all you have is personal attacks. You're as dumb as dogshit.

We don't need justification. Silly boi.

Sheesh you're dumb.

We don't need justification. Silly boi.

Sheesh you're dumb.

Of course you've got that lovely 2nd amendment but you've interpreted it incorrectly. It doesn't say all you nuts should own 6 guns.
Read it again boofhead.

Of course you've got that lovely 2nd amendment but you've interpreted it incorrectly. It doesn't say all you nuts should own 6 guns.
Read it again boofhead.

Only 6? Shit, I own well over 100. Most are antiques worth more than you, but that doesn't matter.

I have them because I want them

Your opinion doesn't matter one bit.

Forum List

Back