AR-15 bullet "has so much energy that it can disintegrate 3 inches of leg bone. It would just turn it to dust” -Donald Jenkins, trauma surgeon @UTexas

It is banned in California. Not because of mass shootings, but because it's use as an assassination tool by snipers. There is very little other practical use for it, except against rhino's.
So, next will be the 338 lapua, then the 7mm.08, then the .308, then.....

At what point do we have a right and who gets to decide?

Charles Whitman killed 11 and wounded 31 in 96 minutes from the tower at the University of Texas using a bolt action rifle. Stephen Paddock killed 60 and wounded 411 in 10 minutes in Vegas using an AR-15. Any questions about why they need to be banned?

Yeah...you are an idiot.......

Thanks for being part of the fascists who want to disarm their victims...

The Las Vegas shooter was firing from a concealed, fortified position, into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people....and with that he only managed to murder 60 people...had he used a bolt action rifle instead of the AR-15 with the bump stock, he would have murdered a lot more......the bump stock actually forced the barrel of the gun to rise as he pulled the trigger, sending bullets over the concert instead of hitting more victims....

But to put this in perspective......a muslim terrorist in Nice, France, using a rental box truck murdered 86 people and wounded 434 in 5 minutes of driving...

So between the AR-15 and a box truck, we need to ban box trucks since they are actually deadlier than AR-15 rifles.....

Do you have any firearm experience? You talk like someone who gets all his firearm knowledge from watching TV or the movies. Which frankly, don't rationally depict the different weapons.

The cop shows in the 60's showed when police came under fire, they would shield themselves behind their car door. And even for 1960's sheet metal, they couldn't stop a .22LR.
Given that I have actually built firearms, I would say that I have a pretty decent general working knowledge.

But how does that address the point of you demonstrating the phone book theory?

Charles Whitman killed 11 and wounded 31 in 96 minutes from the tower at the University of Texas using a bolt action rifle. Stephen Paddock killed 60 and wounded 411 in 10 minutes in Vegas using an AR-15. Any questions about why they need to be banned?

That Doctor should lose his medical license.......

But somehow guns were not involved in 9/11. no gun was involved in Timothy McVighs bombing of a federal building.
Well just how do you know a gun didn't plan the whole thing! You know us gun nuts aren't that smart and all that, don't you? I mean those guns are always alone in a closet or a safe and they have a lot of time on their hands...

Just the opposite. The AR-15 type weapon is uniquely deadly based on the way the cartridge acts on the human body. Even though it's a full metal jacket, its interior ballistics of tumbling and high speed, produce devastating wounds. Together with the large capacity magazines, and ability to carry hundreds of rounds, makes them uniquely dangerous. They are weapons of war, and have little other purpose than to kill human beings.

Moron...the AR-15 has never been used by the military.....they are no more deadly than any other rifle, and pump action shotguns at the range of mass public shootings will destroy tissue more than this rifle.....you dumb ass.....

Given that I have actually built firearms, I would say that I have a pretty decent general working knowledge.

But how does that address the point of you demonstrating the phone book theory?

Which has more penetrating power against sheet metal? .45 ACP FMJ or .22 LR

Just the opposite. The AR-15 type weapon is uniquely deadly based on the way the cartridge acts on the human body. Even though it's a full metal jacket, its interior ballistics of tumbling and high speed, produce devastating wounds. Together with the large capacity magazines, and ability to carry hundreds of rounds, makes them uniquely dangerous. They are weapons of war, and have little other purpose than to kill human beings.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Omg! He said it tumbles! This moonbat really said it!

Actually, its flexibility allows it to be configured for many different purposes, instead of requiring the purchase of multiple firearms. Like every other firearm on the planet, it is uniquely suited for target shooting, varmint hunting, collecting, etc. It's very versatile.

Moron...the AR-15 has never been used by the military.....they are no more deadly than any other rifle, and pump action shotguns at the range of mass public shootings will destroy tissue more than this rifle.....you dumb ass.....
Just compare the wound channel of a 30-30 to an .223 Remington / 5.56 NATO

That's what the doctor was talking about.

Forum List

Back