AR 15 shoots a .50 Caliber round and weighs as much as TEN BOXES you are moving!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015

Did yall know that? ROFLMAO....this is the stupidity level we are dealing with.

No sense in being a stupid fuck if you can't prove it. I really hope she wasn't America educated

found bullets.png
jeep jack rifle.jpg

I would be the last to claim that Sheila Jackson Lee has a single working brain cell.

But there is this:

.50 Beowulf® - alexanderarms.com

To paraphrase a saying, even a stupid dung beetle like Sheila Jackson Lee catches a watermelon sometimes.

I would be the last to claim that Sheila Jackson Lee has a single working brain cell.

But there is this:

To paraphrase a saying, even a stupid dung beetle like Sheila Jackson Lee catches a watermelon sometimes.
The AR can shoot a .50 cal...but it's not at all a common caliber.

I agree. Lee has most likely never heard of a .50 Beowulf and somehow got it in her ignorant head that there were Ar's chambered for .50 BMG.

She also probably doesn't know that the .308 is pretty much the same ammo used in the M60 machine guns and 30 caliber browning MG, and 30-06 is used in full-auto BAR rifles.

I better shut up before that starts disappearing at Walmart too. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

But there is this:

I wouldn't shoot a .50 round out of it. .22 conversion kit....oh yeah and it's cheaper.

But there is this:

Really? I would think you would have to redesign the whole weapon for that.

It would take some serious beefing up to handle a 50 BMG round. But I would like to have a Barrett..

1024px-M82A1_barrett.jpeg

But there is this:

I wouldn't shoot a .50 round out of it. .22 conversion kit....oh yeah and it's cheaper.
A .50 AR is basically a toy. It's not practical for any of the purposes ARs are built for. And if you have to ask...you can't afford it. :biggrin:

No need for a conversion kit. You can buy ARs chambered for almost any round.

Here's a Walther in .22LR for $345.29. Man, I bet that'd be fun!

But there is this:

Really? I would think you would have to redesign the whole weapon for that.
That's what they do.

Alexander Arms AWS16 AR-15 Semi Auto Rifle .50 Beowulf 16.5" Barrel 7 Rounds Midwest Industries Freefloat Quad Rail Handguard A2 Fixed Stock Black | Cheaper Than Dirt

Forum List

Back