Arabs and Israelis discuss partnerships for progress. Meanwhile, “Palestinians” are partners in backwardness and terrorism

Why don't you look up who the IDF calls Johnny's? They are the human shields the IDF uses to go into Palestinian homes.

“Hamas Crackdown On Gaza Protests Instills Fear” “Atef Abu Saif was hospitalized in Gaza with a fractured skull and broken hands and legs.”

76323A92-655E-4B80-B9D5-BE8F0CECB4C2.jpeg

Not so. There was no major violence in that area for almost a 100 years until the Hebron riots which Zionists started.

You mean the Hebron massacre started by Arabs that killed almost 70 Jews ? Read a goddamn history book moron.

Account of Raymond Cafferata​

After the massacre, Cafferata testified:
"On hearing screams in a room, I went up a sort of tunnel passage and saw an Arab in the act of cutting off a child's head with a sword. He had already hit him and was having another cut, but on seeing me he tried to aim the stroke at me, but missed; he was practically on the muzzle of my rifle. I shot him low in the groin. Behind him was a Jewish woman smothered in blood with a man I recognized as a[n Arab] police constable named Issa Sheriff from Jaffa. He was standing over the woman with a dagger in his hand. He saw me and bolted into a room close by and tried to shut me out-shouting in Arabic, "Your Honor, I am a policeman." ... I got into the room and shot him."

You mean the Hebron massacre started by Arabs that killed almost 70 Jews ? Read a goddamn history book moron.

Account of Raymond Cafferata​

After the massacre, Cafferata testified:
"On hearing screams in a room, I went up a sort of tunnel passage and saw an Arab in the act of cutting off a child's head with a sword. He had already hit him and was having another cut, but on seeing me he tried to aim the stroke at me, but missed; he was practically on the muzzle of my rifle. I shot him low in the groin. Behind him was a Jewish woman smothered in blood with a man I recognized as a[n Arab] police constable named Issa Sheriff from Jaffa. He was standing over the woman with a dagger in his hand. He saw me and bolted into a room close by and tried to shut me out-shouting in Arabic, "Your Honor, I am a policeman." ... I got into the room and shot him."
Wrong! The massacre started when a bunch of Zionists went down to the Wall and declared it "theirs". What about the over 400 Jews who's lives were saved by their Arab nieghbors?

Israel maintains 'effective control' over 80% of Gaza. That makes it occupied. If there is no occupation of Gaza, then why can't they leave? Why can't they receive humanitarian aid without Israeli interference?
Oh, you mean Israel maintaining its borders. Thats not occupation.
Shall we discuss what words actually mean?
We control what goes in and out of northern mexico. Do we occupy them? lolz

Oh, you mean Israel maintaining its borders. Thats not occupation.
Shall we discuss what words actually mean?
We control what goes in and out of northern mexico. Do we occupy them? lolz
Why can't Gazans fish without getting shot at? Why can't they leave Gaza? Israel has no jurisdiction in Gazan territorial waters. So WTF ARE THEY DOING THERE?

Why can't Gazans fish without getting shot at? Why can't they leave Gaza? Israel has no jurisdiction in Gazan territorial waters. So WTF ARE THEY DOING THERE?
IDK about any fisherman getting shot.
Why cant Mexicans leave northern Mexico and continue North?
Are they in their territorial waters? Do you knwo how far up a place can claim the ocean?

Check what? Collective punishment is a war crime!
You dont know what an occupation means. HAMAS, the terrorist group, fires rockets over their borders. Israel attacks them the same. But the HAMAS terrorists astrocities are fine? On what planet does that make sense?

Forum List

Back