Arabs and Israelis discuss partnerships for progress. Meanwhile, “Palestinians” are partners in backwardness and terrorism

You dont know what an occupation means. HAMAS, the terrorist group, fires rockets over their borders. Israel attacks them the same. But the HAMAS terrorists astrocities are fine? On what planet does that make sense?
The occupation started 34 years before the first round ket flew.

That makes no sense!
I dont know about any fisherman getting shot. Maybe you can post a link if you care so much abotu it.
Why cant Mexicans leave mexico and continue north? Because America controls it borders? Israel cant do that? Whats the difference?
Is israel in their territorial waters? Do you have a link for that? How far out in the ocean can a place claim territory? Do you know?

The occupation started 34 years before the first round ket flew.

Arab scholar Fouad Ajami: Israelis seek peace. Palestinians seek violence…

9A0888D7-1192-4738-89EA-CBB2D37907CD.jpeg

I dont know about any fisherman getting shot. Maybe you can post a link if you care so much abotu it.
Why cant Mexicans leave mexico and continue north? Because America controls it borders? Israel cant do that? Whats the difference?
Is israel in their territorial waters? Do you have a link for that? How far out in the ocean can a place claim territory? Do you know?
12 miles. But Israel limits Gazans to 3 miles and its none of their goddamn business where Gazans fish!

Wrong! If Gaza is not occupied, why can't they leave? Why can't they receive humanitarian aid without interference from Israel?

US Treasury Department Targets Covert Hamas Investment Network

“Today, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) designated a Hamas finance official as well as an expansive network of three Hamas financial facilitators and six companies that have generated revenue for the terrorist group through the management of an international investment portfolio.”

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy0798

No deflection. Here, I'll prove it right now. Name an Israeli atrocity? Go ahead, I'll wait. Well, name one!

Prosecution rests, your Honor!
No, thats exactly what you did. I have no problem discussing what Israel does. As I said, I dont give a shit about either group of people. But facts are facts and you dont seem to like them.

Wrong! If Gaza is not occupied, why can't they leave? Why can't they receive humanitarian aid without interference from Israel?
Why cant mexicans leave Mexico and go North? Why are we occupying them? Why is EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH patrolling their borders and controlling who comes in and out?

Why cant mexicans leave Mexico and go North? Why are we occupying them? Why is EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH patrolling their borders and controlling who comes in and out?
Because there are different rules for those dang Jooooos!

Knowing that they lost territory when they started the ‘67 War means the Arabs will think twice before they attack again - knowing they can lose more. In today’s parlance, they FAFO.

And besides, the Palestinians had their chance for their own state, but their HAMAS leaders rejected it. All Israel asked was that their right to exist be recognized, but nope….the Jew-hating Arabs wouldn’t go for it.

Forum List

Back