Are 35,000 white women raped by blacks yearly?

I think you would since you're making it up. What do you expect me to do about it? Even your allegory was true, that doesn't prove that 35,000 white women are involved in interracial rape. You and other white supremacists are wrong and make up it shit as always. And since you can't prove anything, now you resort to calling me a rapist? That is laughable, even for a ad hominem!

And spare me your collectivism. I'm a individual and I'm responsible for only my own actions, success and/or failures. I'm not a Communist-like asshat like you with your racial collectivism. Right back at ya, fool.
It's primates like you that are responsible for blacks occupying the lowest position in world society. I am glad that half of you are languishing in prison. Enjoy your lower-than-whale shit status, pal, because that's the best you'll ever achieve.

More ad hominem drivel, irrelevant to the thread's topic and your previous allegory. You don't know a thing about and you're not trying anymore. I see that you have lost.

8be.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Clap all you want but the statistics speak for themselves. Blacks are responsible for most of the violent crimes in the U.S., and raping white women is your crime of choice. You know it, the world knows it. That's your legacy.

It's primates like you that are responsible for blacks occupying the lowest position in world society. I am glad that half of you are languishing in prison. Enjoy your lower-than-whale shit status, pal, because that's the best you'll ever achieve.

More ad hominem drivel, irrelevant to the thread's topic and your previous allegory. You don't know a thing about and you're not trying anymore. I see that you have lost.

8be.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Clap all you want but the statistics speak for themselves. Blacks are responsible for most of the violent crimes in the U.S., and raping white women is your crime of choice. You know it, the world knows it. That's your legacy.

26384427.jpg

More of your collectivist drivel, I see? Can you come up with something that actually has something to do with my personal life, you Pinko Commie? I'm an individual.

Here's a statistic:
FBI ? Table 43a

Lets see, whites dominate in every subject except murder (50/50 for blacks and whites.) and robbery. And since most crime is intraracial, most black criminals' victims are black themselves. Take it as a good thing, but you're too stupid to even notice that. So what were you saying again?

Also, now I definitely know you're lying about your niece. One would think you would try to defend or try to prove your case is factual. You dropped it as soon as I called it out on you. You're sick, you know that? In fact you're the one who probably raped or molested your niece, like the old creepy uncle stereotype. You know what? Scratch that. You probably don't have a wife or a family to begin with. I'm giving you too much credit now. No one loves you. There's remedy for that though, it's called:
follow-your-leader_121520.jpg

Can you try harder next time, if haven't followed your leader yet? :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

8be.jpg

26384427.jpg

More of your collectivist drivel, I see? Can you come up with something that actually has something to do with my personal life, you Pinko Commie? I'm an individual.

Here's a statistic:
FBI ? Table 43a

Lets see, whites dominate in every subject except murder (50/50 for blacks and whites.) and robbery. And since most crime is intraracial, most black criminals' victims are black themselves. Take it as a good thing, but you're too stupid to even notice that. So what were you saying again?

Also, now I definitely know you're lying about your niece. One would think you would try to defend or try to prove your case is factual. You dropped it as soon as I called it out on you. You're sick, you know that? In fact you're the one who probably raped or molested your niece, like the old creepy uncle stereotype. You know what? Scratch that. You probably don't have a wife or a family to begin with. I'm giving you too much credit now. No one loves you. There's remedy for that though, it's called:

Can you try harder next time, if haven't followed your leader yet? :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Yeah, like I'm gonna post a copy of the police report for you. I'll tell you this much, punk, if the "N-word" ever applied to anyone, it would be you. Know what I mean, Leroy?

My wife's niece (who is white) was raped by a black man. He was a friend of some people she knew that had been to her apartment before. One night, her friends came over and brought this guy with them. They all visited a while, then left. A few minutes later, the black guy knocked at the door and said he lost his car keys and needed to use the phone. She let him in to use the phone because she knew the guy, right? As soon as she opened the door, he pulled a knife and told her he would kill her if she screamed. He raped her, then left, and she called the cops. They arrested the guy and it went to trial. He was found "not guilty" because she "let him in her apartment".
The rapist's lawyer played the race card repeatedly, and the guy walked. So don't give me that shit about the poor black man being a victim of racism. There's a good reason why white women are afraid of black men.

A lot of white women like black men to. Those women who fear others do not have a proper understanding with them. Whether because they were taught lies and propaganda, or a bad experience and then started blaming the entire race. For example. A Mexican kills a white man and his daughter then fears all mexicans. However to every race, there are females who will lie and falsely claim they were raped just to get someone in trouble. Remember that football player that was recently released for rape which he didn't do? She lied on him because he dumped her and she got mad. That seems to be the case a lot. A pissed off girl trying to her ex in trouble. This unfortunately gives woman an advantage over men because they can easily claim rape. If she is in a sexual relationship with you and says you raped her, you have a huge chance of going to prison. Another disadvantage men have is that women can actually force themselves onto men and if the man fights and hurts her, she can claim rape And prove it with her injuries and the court isn't going to believe the man when he tells his story. There is a documented case and video of a marine who told a story on how HE was raped by a pregnant woman. He was in the house and she drugged his drink and he fell unconscious. He woke up with her on top of him and she said if he resisted, she would tell the cops that he tried to hurt her baby so he was forced to take it.

26384427.jpg

Here's a statistic:
FBI ? Table 43a

Yeah, like I'm gonna post a copy of the police report for you. I'll tell you this much, punk, if the "N-word" ever applied to anyone, it would be you. Know what I mean, Leroy?

Because you don't have one a report. You're a liar. There was no rape case, you don't have a wife nor a family. No one loves you, nor ever will. You will die alone, with you idiotic views on life. Just follow your leader set yourself free, Jesus will be waiting. :lol:

More ad hominems again? Can't you say anything of substance regarding the topic? Are you ever going refute my FBI report or statistics in order to support the claim of 35,000 white women are raped yearly? Or are we just gonna do this same dance again like the last time, with you dodging everything?

Don't be a stormfront-pussy, just say ****** already, it's not any worse than what you've said before about all blacks. Can you understand that, Cletus?:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sj are you from stormfront or something? Your very racist.
You don't know me at all. There's a difference between being a racist and a realist. I've seen thousands of examples of black racism. When I was 13 (in 1963), I moved from the midwest to Washington D.C. I was very sympathetic to the civil rights movement. But almost every time I went somewhere I saw black people harassing, robbing, and assaulting whites. My girlfriend worked at a clothing store in Md. in 1967. One night, around Christmas, one of her co-workers left work at 9:00 PM. When she got to her car to leave, several black men pulled up next to her and jumped out of their car. They beat her severely, mostly in the face, raped her in her back seat, stole her new coat, then for good measure, slammed the car door several times into her arm, breaking it in several places. They then left her there, bleeding. No attempt was made to find the bastards that did it, which is typical.
You can call me a racist if you want, I don't give a shit. I know what I've experienced, and most of my experiences with blacks have shown me that they are the most hateful and racist people I've ever dealt with. I'm not saying every black person in the world is like that, and I'm not saying that I've never met a racist white person, but never of the same caliber of hate and rage as the black ones. I'm not going to lie and say these things don't happen just so you won't call me a racist.

You don't know me at all. There's a difference between being a racist and a realist. I've seen thousands of examples of black racism. When I was 13 (in 1963), I moved from the midwest to Washington D.C. I was very sympathetic to the civil rights movement. But almost every time I went somewhere I saw black people harassing, robbing, and assaulting whites. My girlfriend worked at a clothing store in Md. in 1967. One night, around Christmas, one of her co-workers left work at 9:00 PM. When she got to her car to leave, several black men pulled up next to her and jumped out of their car. They beat her severely, mostly in the face, raped her in her back seat, stole her new coat, then for good measure, slammed the car door several times into her arm, breaking it in several places. They then left her there, bleeding. No attempt was made to find the bastards that did it, which is typical.
You can call me a racist if you want, I don't give a shit. I know what I've experienced, and most of my experiences with blacks have shown me that they are the most hateful and racist people I've ever dealt with. I'm not saying every black person in the world is like that, and I'm not saying that I've never met a racist white person, but never of the same caliber of hate and rage as the black ones. I'm not going to lie and say these things don't happen just so you won't call me a racist.

More anecdotes again? You're not very creative, you know. Even if this were true how does that define ALL BLACKS? Your realism sure has a strong bias.
How about I make up a story how some skinhead nazis, raped, beaten and killed my sister. Then I can say ALL white people are like those Nazi's. I can make up anecdotal or allegory bullshit too, anyone can, especially on the fucking internet. That isn't proof dipshit.

BTW look up racial realist on wikipedia and see what you get.

:night::ahole-1::finger3:

More anecdotes again? You're not very creative, you know. Even if this were true how does that define ALL BLACKS? Your realism sure has a strong bias.
How about I make up a story how some skinhead nazis, raped, beaten and killed my sister. Then I can say ALL white people are like those Nazi's. I can make up anecdotal or allegory bullshit too, anyone can, especially on the fucking internet. That isn't proof dipshit.

Maybe if you read the whole fucking post you would have seen this part, you pathetic little fuck.

I'm not saying every black person in the world is like that, and I'm not saying that I've never met a racist white person,

Well I'm not going to call sj a liar. I mean I lived in Texas for a year and a half and whites sometimes threw eggs at me and called me names. In San Diego, some Mexicans that lived next to us were racist. They would tell their dogs to go after this black female mail lady. Sj could be lying about that story, but I can be seen as a liar to. I cannot prove this statement and neither can sj.

Well I'm not going to call sj a liar. I mean I lived in Texas for a year and a half and whites sometimes threw eggs at me and called me names. In San Diego, some Mexicans that lived next to us were racist. They would tell their dogs to go after this black female mail lady. Sj could be lying about that story, but I can be seen as a liar to. I cannot prove this statement and neither can sj.
I appreciate that, malikc6. I don't doubt that you have seen racism as well, most of us have. And unlike that shithead KR911, you seem to actually have an interest in the truth and possibly address the problem. KR can go flip shit. I'll talk to you with respect if you do the same.

Well I'm not going to call sj a liar. I mean I lived in Texas for a year and a half and whites sometimes threw eggs at me and called me names. .

HAHAHA. Blacks have no business complaining about racism in america what with all the affirmative action they get and the way they collect welfare at 5 times the rate whites do.

Well I'm not going to call sj a liar. I mean I lived in Texas for a year and a half and whites sometimes threw eggs at me and called me names. .

HAHAHA. Blacks have no business complaining about racism in america what with all the affirmative action they get and the way they collect welfare at 5 times the rate whites do.

Any proof to your claims?

I appreciate that, malikc6. I don't doubt that you have seen racism as well, most of us have. And unlike that shithead KR911, you seem to actually have an interest in the truth and possibly address the problem. KR can go flip shit. I'll talk to you with respect if you do the same.

What truth, stupid? Can you even prove your truth without any confirmation bias, anecdote, or ad hominem? All you do is complain, whine and going by your PM's threaten.

Clown's like you never shown respect, so why should I? Respect is earned.

I think your just a troll trying to make others angry. Your comment is laughable.

What truth, stupid? Can you even prove your truth without any confirmation bias, anecdote, or ad hominem? All you do is complain, whine and going by your PM's threaten.

Piss off, troll. Nobody takes you seriously.

Piss off, troll. Nobody takes you seriously.

Why do you keep posting here?

Why can't you refute my statistics?

Why do you resort to ad hominems?

Why are you constantly PMing like some gay stalker?

It seems like you're taking me not only seriously, but personally.

U MAD STORMFAG?

Try harder S.J. You're going no where with this type of discourse. I already proved my case. Feel free to prove yours. I won't hold my breath.

Or better yet, go follow your leader. Make a choice. (preferably the latter)

Last edited:

Maybe if you read the whole fucking post you would have seen this part, you pathetic little fuck.

I'm not saying every black person in the world is like that, and I'm not saying that I've never met a racist white person,

So now you're backtracking your previous statements? Fascinating.

Forum List

Back