Are 35,000 white women raped by blacks yearly?

Even if these claims were substantiated, 35,000 makes up for how many black men?

Excluding multiple or serial rapists, 35000 is 6.5 million black men is around 0.5% of black men.

So how are ALL or at least MOST Black men rapists?

(A = B) =/= (B = A), Idiots.
thats right only 6.5 million commit most of the crimes in the US.imagine if there were 100 million of these bastards prowling around !!

Yep, it's a real epidemic, you should go shoot up a hood that will show dem negroes. Make sure you target the little children.
i do not condone violence against any ethnic group ..especially children [born or unborn ]!!

thats right only 6.5 million commit most of the crimes in the US.imagine if there were 100 million of these bastards prowling around !!

Yep, it's a real epidemic, you should go shoot up a hood that will show dem negroes. Make sure you target the little children.
i do not condone violence against any ethnic group ..especially children [born or unborn ]!!

Sure you don't.

Sure you don't.
i grew up in the hood !! the community i come from is over 70 % black !! i state facts about the black community because i have seen it 1st hand !! you never hear me post negative things about the hispanic,or asian communities i post about what i know to be true , and most of the people who have negative things to say about the black community grew up in an area with a high % of blacks !! most bleeding heart white deniers never lived in the same areas where blacks run rampant.

Sure you don't.
i grew up in the hood !! the community i come from is over 70 % black !! i state facts about the black community because i have seen it 1st hand !! you never hear me post negative things about the hispanic,or asian communities i post about what i know to be true , and most of the people who have negative things to say about the black community grew up in an area with a high % of blacks !! most bleeding heart white deniers never lived in the same areas where blacks run rampant.

1311792525915.gif

The tricky thing with rape, is that women will sometimes lie and claim rape when it wasn't rape. Remember that story of the black guy who had a football scholarship and ready to go, but his white ex girl friend told the police he raped her when he did no such thing and he was locked up until she admitted she lied and he was realeased. This happens to more than just black men. What pisses me is that they lock up these people without proving it. It's her word against his. That is not a fair law. The numbers on this could be inaccurate along with other supposed rapes.

Last edited:
The tricky thing with rape, is that women will sometimes lie and claim rape when it wasn't rape. Remember that story of the black guy who had a football scholarship and ready to go, but his white ex girl friend told the police he raped her when he did no such thing and he was locked up until she admitted she lied and he was realeased. This happens to more than just black men. What pisses me is that they lock up these people without proving it. It's her word against his. That is not a fair law. The numbers on this could be inaccurate along with other supposed rapes.

That isn't exactly a race problem. That can happen to any man, as the police will arrest a man for any domestic disturbance whether he is the aggressor or not.

However if it's an interracial relationship and that happens then all hell breaks lose.

Yeah it can happen to any man, which is why the exact actual number of rapes remains unknown because the lady could be lying.

Both ann coulter and pat buchanan have talked about this in books though they don't use the number 35,000 . They claim several thousand black on white rapes each year and usually zero the other way.

Yeah it can happen to any man, which is why the exact actual number of rapes remains unknown because the lady could be lying.

Ask a cop and he'll tell ya half the rape accusations are just prostitutes who didn't get paid.

My wife's niece (who is white) was raped by a black man. He was a friend of some people she knew that had been to her apartment before. One night, her friends came over and brought this guy with them. They all visited a while, then left. A few minutes later, the black guy knocked at the door and said he lost his car keys and needed to use the phone. She let him in to use the phone because she knew the guy, right? As soon as she opened the door, he pulled a knife and told her he would kill her if she screamed. He raped her, then left, and she called the cops. They arrested the guy and it went to trial. He was found "not guilty" because she "let him in her apartment".
The rapist's lawyer played the race card repeatedly, and the guy walked. So don't give me that shit about the poor black man being a victim of racism. There's a good reason why white women are afraid of black men.

Blacks need to ask themselves is this true? If it is what can they do to fix it???

Why do they ignore it?

Well it's not true the DOJ and FBI numbers say so.

And going by your dimwit logic, what are white men going to do about their rape problem since they lead in that area? Oh I'm sorry only blacks and other minorities are criminals in your fantasy world.

No solutions, just bitching. The Matthew way.

Last edited:
My wife's niece (who is white) was raped by a black man. He was a friend of some people she knew that had been to her apartment before. One night, her friends came over and brought this guy with them. They all visited a while, then left. A few minutes later, the black guy knocked at the door and said he lost his car keys and needed to use the phone. She let him in to use the phone because she knew the guy, right? As soon as she opened the door, he pulled a knife and told her he would kill her if she screamed. He raped her, then left, and she called the cops. They arrested the guy and it went to trial. He was found "not guilty" because she "let him in her apartment".
The rapist's lawyer played the race card repeatedly, and the guy walked. So don't give me that shit about the poor black man being a victim of racism. There's a good reason why white women are afraid of black men.

Allegory, I can make up stories for my own benefit too. Unless you prove it, I don't believe a word you say. Especially after the shit you spew here. Also I wasn't playing the victim card and I didn't scream racism. I wanted where these people got their numbers from since the DOJ and FBI state otherwise (< 35,000).

BTW going from the statistics and the general rule that most crime is intraracial, white women should be very afraid of white men. Good job, clown.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

And if the situation was reversed (the niece black, the rapist white) you wouldn't give two shits and agree with that bullshit verdict. You're not fooling anyone, dummy.

Allegory, I can make up stories for my own benefit too. Unless you prove it, I don't believe a word you say. Especially after the shit you spew here. Also I wasn't playing the victim card and I didn't scream racism. I wanted where these people got their numbers from since the DOJ and FBI state otherwise (< 35,000).

BTW going from the statistics and the general rule that most crime is intraracial, white women should be very afraid of white men. Good job, clown.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

And if the situation was reversed (the niece black, the rapist white) you wouldn't give two shits and agree with that bullshit verdict. You're not fooling anyone, dummy.
I figured one of you assholes would say that. You belong to a race that is known for it's violence and racism, and seem to be proud of that stigma. You're probably a rapist yourself. Fuck you.

I figured one of you assholes would say that. You belong to a race that is known for it's violence and racism, and seem to be proud of that stigma. You're probably a rapist yourself. Fuck you.

I think you would since you're making it up. What do you expect me to do about it? Even if your allegory was true, that doesn't prove that 35,000 white women are involved in interracial rape. You and other white supremacists are wrong and make up as you go along as always. And since you can't prove anything, you now resort to calling me a rapist? That is laughable, even for a ad hominem! :lol:

And spare me your collectivism. I'm a individual and I'm responsible for only my own actions, success and/or failures. I'm not a Communist-like asshat like you with your racial collectivism. Right back at ya, fool. :lol:

Last edited:

I think you would since you're making it up. What do you expect me to do about it? Even your allegory was true, that doesn't prove that 35,000 white women are involved in interracial rape. You and other white supremacists are wrong and make up it shit as always. And since you can't prove anything, now you resort to calling me a rapist? That is laughable, even for a ad hominem!

And spare me your collectivism. I'm a individual and I'm responsible for only my own actions, success and/or failures. I'm not a Communist-like asshat like you with your racial collectivism. Right back at ya, fool.
It's primates like you that are responsible for blacks occupying the lowest position in world society. I am glad that half of you are languishing in prison. Enjoy your lower-than-whale shit status, pal, because that's the best you'll ever achieve.

I think you would since you're making it up. What do you expect me to do about it? Even your allegory was true, that doesn't prove that 35,000 white women are involved in interracial rape. You and other white supremacists are wrong and make up it shit as always. And since you can't prove anything, now you resort to calling me a rapist? That is laughable, even for a ad hominem!

And spare me your collectivism. I'm a individual and I'm responsible for only my own actions, success and/or failures. I'm not a Communist-like asshat like you with your racial collectivism. Right back at ya, fool.
It's primates like you that are responsible for blacks occupying the lowest position in world society. I am glad that half of you are languishing in prison. Enjoy your lower-than-whale shit status, pal, because that's the best you'll ever achieve.

More ad hominem drivel, irrelevant to the thread's topic and your previous allegory. You don't know a thing about and you're not trying anymore. I see that you have lost.

8be.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back