Are 35,000 white women raped by blacks yearly?

No link or proof, not even from the comment section, why should I simply take your word for it?

BTW when people use those animation programs they're either retards or cowards.

I was prepared to take you seriosly. Unfortunately that notion was misguided.
Likely you will dismiss any source so it's a waste of time to engage you.

It's quite ironic that anyone that is too stupid and lazy to do their own reaserach calls someone else a retard. It's also ironic that you would call someone else a coward behind the safety of the internet skirt.

Do your own research troll.

I'm not the one making claims without proof. The burden of proof is on you, not me. You're the one who's being lazy. If anyone on the youtube page gave a link to the FBI/DOJ supporting their claim then I would have taken it seriously. However you and the video only expect me to take your word for it.

The ugly truth is not so hard to find. But no one wants to talk about it.

"The contrasts are even more stark in the case of interracial rape. Studies from the late 1950s showed that the vast majority of rapes were same-race offenses. Research in Philadelphia carried out in 1958 and 1960 indicated that of all rapes, only 3.2 percent were black-on-white assaults and 3.6 percent were white-on-black. Since that time, the proportion of black-on-white rapes has soared. In a 1974 study in Denver, 40 percent of all rapes were of whites by blacks, and not one case of white-on-black rape was found. In general, through the 1970s, black-on-white rape was at least ten times more common that white-on-black rape. [319] "

Interracial Rape Statistics

You're using a "racial realist" site? You might as well have given me a Stormfront link. I find it funny how "racial realists" pretend that every white person is infallible and always innocent.

Your source used cases from Philadelphia and 1958 - 1960 (which actually supported my claim of intraracial rape) and a one year case in Denver claimed by an author. How do those claims even define the entire year of statistical rape in their respective years, let alone what's happening now?

Idiots on internet boards and forums like USMB, keep saying that 35,000 white women are raped by black men every year. And white men on black women rape is from 0-10 cases. They also say that the FBI or in some cases the DOJ states this a fact.

I've seen comments stating the same thing, VERBATIM, from 2007 to this year. However there has never been a link or hard proof given for this claim, only the poster's word.

Don't you think that the numbers are way too convenient? 35,000 black on white rapes for at least six straight years, seems highly improbable just as to the 0-10 cases of rape for the white on black rape.

Can anyone find a link (DIRECTLY from the FBI or DOJ) that supports this claim?

Who are these anonymous people you speak of! Provide an example! And if an anonymous person on the interne tstates that, then who gives a fuck!

Neg for being a trollish douche bag!

No link or proof, not even from the comment section, why should I simply take your word for it?

BTW when people use those animation programs they're either retards or cowards.

It's quite ironic that anyone that is too stupid and lazy to do their own reaserach calls someone else a retard. It's also ironic that you would call someone else a coward behind the safety of the internet skirt.

I'm not the one making claims without proof. The burden of proof is on you, not me. You're the one who's being lazy. If anyone on the youtube page gave a link to the FBI/DOJ supporting their claim then I would have taken it seriously. However you and the video only expect me to take your word for it.

you want to know the info, look it up yourself.

I also made no claims.

RIF

The ugly truth is not so hard to find. But no one wants to talk about it.

"The contrasts are even more stark in the case of interracial rape. Studies from the late 1950s showed that the vast majority of rapes were same-race offenses. Research in Philadelphia carried out in 1958 and 1960 indicated that of all rapes, only 3.2 percent were black-on-white assaults and 3.6 percent were white-on-black. Since that time, the proportion of black-on-white rapes has soared. In a 1974 study in Denver, 40 percent of all rapes were of whites by blacks, and not one case of white-on-black rape was found. In general, through the 1970s, black-on-white rape was at least ten times more common that white-on-black rape. [319] "

Interracial Rape Statistics

You're using a "racial realist" site? You might as well have given me a Stormfront link. I find it funny how "racial realists" pretend that every white person is infallible and always innocent.

Your source used cases from Philadelphia and 1958 - 1960 (which actually supported my claim of intraracial rape) and a one year case in Denver claimed by an author. How do those claims even define the entire year of statistical rape in their respective years, let alone what's happening now?

link to the bolded

Question: How many rapes of black women by black men go unreported because they are already in abusive relationships and this is taken for granted as not being news?
same with latino women raped by latino men, etc.
How much violence is taken for granted as ongoing and not reported to police or in the media?

Idiots on internet boards and forums like USMB, keep saying that 35,000 white women are raped by black men every year. And white men on black women rape is from 0-10 cases. They also say that the FBI or in some cases the DOJ states this a fact.

I've seen comments stating the same thing, VERBATIM, from 2007 to this year. However there has never been a link or hard proof given for this claim, only the poster's word.

Don't you think that the numbers are way too convenient? 35,000 black on white rapes for at least six straight years, seems highly improbable just as to the 0-10 cases of rape for the white on black rape.

You're right, the number is not 35,000, it is actually slightly higher for every year you listed, it ranges from approx 35,000 to approx 38,000 a year and yes the instances of a non-hispanic white raping a negro girl is less than 10 a year, with some years having a statistical 0. As for; can anyone find a link? Do it yourself you may learn something. Go to the DOJ web site and look it up or google interacial rape statistics US. Just take notice when looking at the statistics on the DOJ site, you must remember that in an attempt to make the negro look like less of a savage than they are when compared to whites, the DOJ now adds hispanics and whites in the same category therefore you must look for the statistics that are listed as NON-hispanic whites. Check on this one too while you're doing your "research". In 2010 98% of violent crimes and gun related crimes committed in NYC where committed by negroes and hispanics.

Last edited:
The stated figure based on the DOJ's 2005 crime statistics is roughly accurate and there is Table 42 in the DOJ document linked below as claimed by the FP article and there were 111,490 white victims of rape in 2005 and 44.5% of the offenders were white and 33.6% of the offenders were black and based on my own calculation, the real figure was 37,460.

Criminal Victimization in the United States, 2005: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus05.pdf

In Table 42, entitled "Personal crimes of violence, 2005, percent distribution of single-offender victimizations, based on race of victims, by type of crime and perceived race of offender," we learn that there were 111,590 white victims and 36,620 black victims of rape or sexual assault in 2005. In the 111,590 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was white, 44.5 percent of the offenders were white, and 33.6 percent of the offenders were black.
FrontPage Magazine - The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States

Last edited:

I doubt it.

Just like there are no stats on how many blacks were raped by white slave masters.

“Despite a corrupt mainstream media that refuses to highlight this predominant social plague, the statistics are irrefutable: Blacks commit an excessively disproportionate number of crimes in comparison to other races. And many of these crimes are black on white. According to a 2005 Justice Department report entitled “Criminal Victimization in the United States,” black men raped 37,460 white women, while white men raped less than ten black females, for example. Blacks murder whites at a rate 18 times higher than whites murder blacks.

A 2005 report published by the New Century Foundation called “The Color of Crime” took these trends a step further:

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun in a crime.
• Blacks commit 75% of all interracial crimes; whites commit 15%; while others account for 10%.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be imprisoned than whites.

To gauge these numbers, although blacks only comprise 13% of the U.S. population compared to whites at 65%, in 2010 blacks committed more murders (5,890) than whites (5,286). In this context, it’s not surprising that over 10% of all black males aged 25-65 currently reside in prison. That figure is a mere 1.4% for whites.”

Crime in the USA | American Free Press

When you go to the cited link, make sure you read the section called “Complexion of Crime" and go the the link titled “Criminal Victimization in the United States” - an official government report.

This information is all over the internet and has been verified by many official government sources. I am rather surprised that you have not heard of it. This particular subject has been discussed (with appropriate links) at least several times on this forum, so it is apparent you have not had the opportunity to research the matter on USMB. Here are a few more links you can use to investigate the matter further. Pay attention to the many official links these particular links provide.

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you Google “Black on White Rape," you will find there are over 26 million sites. The information you seek is all over the place.

Pleas note that I am not attempting to explain the statistics; however I do accept them as being rather accurate.

The stated figure based on the DOJ's 2005 crime statistics is roughly accurate and there is Table 42 in the DOJ document linked below as claimed by the FP article and there were 111,490 white victims of rape in 2005 and 44.5% of the offenders were white and 33.6% of the offenders were black and based on my own calculation, the real figure was 37,460.

Criminal Victimization in the United States, 2005: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus05.pdf

In Table 42, entitled "Personal crimes of violence, 2005, percent distribution of single-offender victimizations, based on race of victims, by type of crime and perceived race of offender," we learn that there were 111,590 white victims and 36,620 black victims of rape or sexual assault in 2005. In the 111,590 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was white, 44.5 percent of the offenders were white, and 33.6 percent of the offenders were black.

That table says both rape and sexual assault. Sexual assault doesn't have to include battery.

You're right, the number is not 35,000, it is actually slightly higher for every year you listed, it ranges from approx 35,000 to approx 38,000 a year and yes the instances of a non-hispanic white raping a negro girl is less than 10 a year, with some years having a statistical 0. As for; can anyone find a link? Do it yourself you may learn something. Go to the DOJ web site and look it up or google interacial rape statistics US. Just take notice when looking at the statistics on the DOJ site, you must remember that in an attempt to make the negro look like less of a savage than they are when compared to whites, the DOJ now adds hispanics and whites in the same category therefore you must look for the statistics that are listed as NON-hispanic whites. Check on this one too while you're doing your "research". In 2010 98% of violent crimes and gun related crimes committed in NYC where committed by negroes and hispanics.

Fine you can be lazy and I'll do YOUR work for you. I swear you idiots act the blacks you hate when it comes to research.

The latest info from the DOJ: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf

Table 42:
White Rape Statistics: White Offenders:74.9 Black Offenders: 16.4 *

Black offenders account for 19293 of the 117640. That's nearly half of what it was in 2005 which had around the same amount of cases regarding rape. But, then again, this number accounts for rape and sexual assault together. The number of rape could be even lower, since sexual assault does not have to include battery. So much for that increase of black on white rape you were talking about. Why aren't you calling white people savages? You're nothing but a liar.:eusa_liar: Typical of your ilk (not all white people, white supremacist douches).

Last edited:

“Despite a corrupt mainstream media that refuses to highlight this predominant social plague, the statistics are irrefutable: Blacks commit an excessively disproportionate number of crimes in comparison to other races. And many of these crimes are black on white. According to a 2005 Justice Department report entitled “Criminal Victimization in the United States,” black men raped 37,460 white women, while white men raped less than ten black females, for example. Blacks murder whites at a rate 18 times higher than whites murder blacks.

A 2005 report published by the New Century Foundation called “The Color of Crime” took these trends a step further:

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks commit 75% of all interracial crimes; whites commit 15%; while others account for 10%.

To gauge these numbers, although blacks only comprise 13% of the U.S. population compared to whites at 65%, in 2010 blacks committed more murders (5,890) than whites (5,286). In this context, it’s not surprising that over 10% of all black males aged 25-65 currently reside in prison. That figure is a mere 1.4% for whites.”

When you go to the cited link, make sure you read the section called “Complexion of Crime" and go the the link titled “Criminal Victimization in the United States” - an official government report.

This information is all over the internet and has been verified by many official government sources. I am rather surprised that you have not heard of it. This particular subject has been discussed (with appropriate links) at least several times on this forum, so it is apparent you have not had the opportunity to research the matter on USMB. Here are a few more links you can use to investigate the matter further. Pay attention to the many official links these particular links provide.

If you Google “Black on White Rape," you will find there are over 26 million sites. The information you seek is all over the place.

Pleas note that I am not attempting to explain the statistics; however I do accept them as being rather accurate.

You're using the Color of Crime? GTFOH. The 2008 DOJ statistics, for example, directly contradict your claim not only in rape, but in violent crime as well. The link for it is my post above.

If I google Black on White Rape the very first result is from Stormfront. Hardly credible. You're a disingenuous fraud.

Last edited:

you want to know the info, look it up yourself.

I also made no claims.

RIF

If you're this lazy about your own claims, I wonder how did in school? You act just like your view of blacks in school with your laziness.

And if every one of those women became pregnant, Republicans would want to them to have those babies to teach those women a lesson for having "sex".

We all know black men only live to rape white women. I read about this in a story published right after the they ended slavery. That is why they lynched so many of them. You know, pre rape. Cause they were going to do it.

From your wikipedia link:
Prosecutorial and police discrimination theory
Further information: Racial inequality in the American criminal justice system

Another theory proposes that racial inequality in the American criminal justice system is mostly caused by a racial imbalance in decisions to charge criminal defendants with crimes requiring a mandatory minimum prison sentence, leading to large racial disparities in incarceration.[3] The majority of offenders incarcerated in America are incarcerated in state or local prisons or jails (only about 1 in 17 penal facilities is Federal) while this study deals with the Federal prosecution of offenders for Federal Offenses. The vast majority of criminal offenses and offenders in the United States are prosecuted by state and local prosecutors, not federal prosecutors. There are generally more classes of criminal offense at a federal level that will result in mandatory jail sentences. On a state level, most offenders will either have committed a violent offense or have multiple prior convictions before receiving lengthy incarceration sentences. State offenders are also more likely to be eligible for parole. Any findings related to federal prosecution charging decisions may or may not be born out by similar studies of state or local prosecutors. Similarly a study related to the relative parole rates of white and non-white offenders could assist in determining the impact of any racial bias in the criminal justice system.

One theory is that racial overrepresentation is due to police discrimination. However, various studies have shown that, in recent decades, there has not been any noticeable disparity in black vs white crime statistics in black-controlled vs white-controlled cities (say Atlanta vs San Diego). In the largest counties, the rates of conviction for accused blacks was slightly less than the conviction rates for whites, for example.[78]

Heaton and Loeffler (2008) state that some scholars and studies have argued that police discrimination is not an important explanation for racial differences in crime. Others that it is the main cause. Some that both discrimination and different real crime rates contribute. The varying results can be explained to a large degree by the methods being uncertain with many possible confounding factors. As such they propose a method that they argue will remove all such observable and unobservable problems. They looked at the arrest rates for assault, robbery, and rape cases where the victims reported a black and white co-offending pair. They argue that differences in arrest rates should only reflect police bias. They found that the black offenders were 3% more likely to be arrested. Although this suggests some bias, it is insufficient to explain the large racial crime disparities.

freeamericanpresss owned by a food and beverage corporation

americanfreepress.net WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

645 Pennslyvania Ave SE
Washington
DC 20003
US p. 202-544-5977
American Free Press | America's Last Real Newspaper
Location Type: Headquarters Company Type: Standard
Year Founded: 1905 Asset Amount (USD):
Sector Type: Private Companies Ticker:
Primary Industry: Food/Beverage Secondary Industry: Retailers
SIC Code: 8742,874205 NAICS: 32311
Annual Sales (USD): $1million - $4.9 million # of Employees: 1-49

Last link is owned by : Registrant: