Are all gays born that way?

You can probably get one of those NO ******* ALLOWED signs from one of those historical web sites and scratch out ******* and etch in FAGS.

Honesty is always the best policy. Better than hiding behind a pretense.

I have thought about it but I have others that live in my home that have other beliefs and that would be offensive to them. I just feel if you want to be free to practice that lifestyle don't live under the same roof of someone who pays your bills who doesn't feel it is ok in their home.

You can probably get one of those NO ******* ALLOWED signs from one of those historical web sites and scratch out ******* and etch in FAGS.

I have thought about it but I have others that live in my home that have other beliefs and that would be offensive to them. I just feel if you want to be free to practice that lifestyle don't live under the same roof of someone who pays your bills who doesn't feel it is ok in their home.

I hope that - like in my story earlier - your hospice or end of life care worker is Gay.

Hey, watching two guys swap spit skeeves the living daylights out of me. You see more and more of that on TV all the time these days and I invariably jump like I have been electrocuted every single time. :lol:

There should be a warning!

I'm sure some people react the same way when they see a black man swallowing a white woman's tongue, you know?

So this has got me to thinking that perhaps all public displays of affection should be rolled back. There is way too much sex on TV. There's way too much of stupid stuff, too. Reality TV especially annoys me.

I don't know.

I hope that - like in my story earlier - your hospice or end of life care worker is Gay.
That is not the issue. I think I am not being clear. I feel that there are two things that constitute adult behavior....not only two but these are two that are big on my personal list. One is having sex. If you engage in that then for me that is adult behavior...it has adult consequences two if you are having a homosexual relationship. If you do so...fine but in both instances you need to be supporting yourself outside my home because it is not right for me to foot your expenses and support you while you engage in things I do not think are right.

That is not the issue. I think I am not being clear. I feel that there are two things that constitute adult behavior....not only two but these are two that are big on my personal list. One is having sex. If you engage in that then for me that is adult behavior...it has adult consequences two if you are having a homosexual relationship. If you do so...fine but in both instances you need to be supporting yourself outside my home because it is not right for me to foot your expenses and support you while you engage in things I do not think are right.

I got your point clearly - you don't think it's right.

It's that very fact that is why I hope your end of life care taker is a homosexual.

It's a beautiful thing when an unjustly biased person is taught through a moment, instead of through words - like my great grandfather who did not like black people but his main hospice woman was black.

And if you have or ever will have kids and they turn out to be gay? Right out the door they go?

It's that very fact that is why I hope your end of life care taker is a homosexual.

It's a beautiful thing when an unjustly biased person is taught through a moment, instead of through words - like my great grandfather who did not like black people but his main hospice woman was black.
I do not have a problem if someone is or not if they do not live in my home. And wishing something on someone in that manner is disrpectful

And if you have or ever will have kids and they turn out to be gay? Right out the door they go?
Yep and they have already been forewarned. Same goes for engaging in sex.

I do not have a problem if someone is or not if they do not live in my home. And wishing something on someone in that manner is disrpectful

I think that saying a Gay lifestyle is "wrong" is disrespectful, and so I'm not really sure I care to offer you any respect in not-wishing that upon you. You deserve enlightenment on the issue - you'll be a better and more whole person because of it whether you agree or not.

And Barack Obama, albeit a flip flop, just became the first standing American President to endorse gay marriage. Any movement in a positive direction is progression.

Yep and they have already been forewarned. Same goes for engaging in sex.

And we wonder why there are so many on welfare.

I do not know if people are born to be straight or gay but I have observed that many homosexuals make that aspect of their life their identity and that bothers me...it is if tht is the only part of their character they wish to portrait to others. There is so much more to an individual than their sexual orientation. I dislike it when you meet someone they immediately tell you hey I am gay! I don't see people who are straight introduce themselves and declare hey I am straight nice to know you.

is that what they do? or do they say "i'd like you to meet my husband, boyfriend, partner" or whatever else it is they say...

just like you would?

I think that saying a Gay lifestyle is "wrong" is disrespectful, and so I'm not really sure I care to offer you any respect in not-wishing that upon you. You deserve enlightenment on the issue - you'll be a better and more whole person because of it whether you agree or not.

And Barack Obama, albeit a flip flop, just became the first standing American President to endorse gay marriage. Any movement in a positive direction is progression.
Just another reason to vote him out of office.

I understand wanting to be the boss of your home, but I think you are creating an unrealistic one-way street.

Asking a homosexual to not behave as a homosexual is like asking a straight person not to behave as a straight person.

If a particular gay person is acting like a flaming homo, this is not a trait unique to homosexuals. We all know straight men who screw everything that casts a shadow and straight women who sleep with any man with a pulse. Spend five minutes on Bourbon Street in New Orleans during Mardi Gras and you will see heteros giving the yahoos in a Gay Pride parade a run for their money.

If you have a homosexual under your roof who is behaving outside the bounds of propriety, gay or straight, there is nothing wrong with asking them to tone it down. But if you are making exceptions just for gay people, that is unrealistic.

I understand wanting to be the boss of your home, but I think you are creating an unrealistic one-way street.

Asking a homosexual to not behave as a homosexual is like asking a straight person not to behave as a straight person.

If a particular gay person is acting like a flaming homo, this is not a trait unique to homosexuals. We all know straight men who screw everything that casts a shadow and straight women who sleep with any man with a pulse. Spend five minutes on Bourbon Street in New Orleans during Mardi Gras and you will see heteros giving the yahoos in a Gay Pride parade a run for their money.

If you have a homosexual under your roof who is behaving outside the bounds of propriety, gay or straight, there is nothing wrong with asking them to tone it down. But if you are making exceptions just for gay people, that is unrealistic.
It isn't just geared to homosexuals. I have been very careful and thought deeply about it and discussed it and said ok I feel the fair thing to do here is treat a girl romantic relationship same as a boy...no engaging in sex in the home no going to room and shutting the door not visiting when adults are not home....things of that nature. Also not appropriate to be making out on the sofa and the like. I felt those requests were fair be it girl or boy but most of those requests have been not adhered to. It is not my child doing it and a blended family situation so I feel I am trying to be very fair the girl is 18 however and demands rights of a person of majority age yet does not work and therefore not supporting self. It is a sticky line to walk in trying to be fair but allow some compromise for things I don't agree with

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sCaNa2-46Q]The Office - Michael Scott learns Oscar is gay - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back