Are Americans especially, and the world, conditioned to believe lies?

The information age and statistics are showing us who the liars are. Yet, we do not seem to care as we knowingly let our tribal natures override our common sense and decency. We knowingly support liars, whether they be in the political or religious spheres.

We are knowingly allowing ourselves to be manipulated and socially controlled. Businesses and organizations, in politics and religions; deceive us, while putting cash and power over us in their hands. That self-deception does not seem to be satisfactory to many.

Are we insane to think that while we continue to do so; we can expect a different outcome? This is what the world population is doing by continuing to knowingly support liars.

Do I perceive reality incorrectly?

What Do Con Artists and Religious Leaders Have in Common?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6DfJVjEMlc&t=4s

Richard Dawkins What if scientists worked like religions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2VjdpVonY

Televangelists: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1xJAVZxXg

https://www.upworthy.com/20-years-of-data-reveals-that-congress-doesnt-care-what-you-think?c=upw1&u=94acbbeb6bbd6d664157009a896e71b014efbf27

Regards
DL
I've watched the tards drink so much piss on this forum, I started abbreviating their behavior to "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

There are people who line up to be lied to. They BEG to be lied to. They actually SUBSCRIBE to their daily liars and rush to be the first to parrot their liars on this forum.

They DESERVE to be lied to.

They are incapable of thinking critically. They were never taught how. In fact, their propagandists have worked very hard to ensure they never think critically. They have dumbed down the Rube Herd to the point they have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

In order to get through to them these days, you have to communicate with cartoons and tweets. It doesn't matter if it is a lie, all you need is bright colors and shiny objects.

And fear. Lots and lots and lots of fear.

Fearmongering is the order of the day.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Our politicians have nothing but total and utter contempt for the submissive weak-minded parroting rubes who fellate them in public.

I agree.

Remember that our politicians hold their oligarch owners in reverence and God-like veneration. That means that they will have the same attitude as true religious believers.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

Regards
DL

SORRY but its only democrats and republicans not americans that believe or dont care about all the lies,,,

thats why we call them kool-aid drinkers

Oh my. I thought all Democrats and Republicans were Americans.

What do you think they are? All Mexican illegal immigrants?

Regards
DL
if they were then they would call themselves that,,,but they dont

I even question if they are human when you consider how they treat children by killing them,,,baby killers the lot of them

The baby killers are those who would force a woman to have an un-wanted baby without offering the wherewithal to support that bay so that it just does not add to the horrid stats that we know it will have.

There are a number of issues within the abortion laws. If you are only looking at one aspect to decide your position, you are not one of the bright minds that should judge such things.

Regards
DL

you ever heard of adoptions???

obviously not,,,and you accuse me of being a dullard

the one aspect I see is a dead child and a democrat or republican holding the bloody knife

Politicians have been twisting word's since the nation was formed . It's not new. Putting ones faith in them is hard to understand. It's human nature to want to believe.

To want to believe what is true, yes, not to want to believe lies.

Regards
DL
You clearly have not spent much time on this forum. The Rube Herd very desperately wants to believe lies.

I agree.

Cowards can never be moral.

Regards
DL

People tend to do what is easy. It is often easier to believe the lie.

That is a true statement, beautifully expressed for those who support the Left.

I know you are a Good Guy, Billy_Kinetta.
No he's not A make believe Independent transformed into a republican believing all the crap Trump throws and I've known of him for over 15 years But you leecross have a chance to surpass him

SORRY but its only democrats and republicans not americans that believe or dont care about all the lies,,,

Regards
DL

I even question if they are human when you consider how they treat children by killing them,,,baby killers the lot of them

The baby killers are those who would force a woman to have an un-wanted baby without offering the wherewithal to support that bay so that it just does not add to the horrid stats that we know it will have.

There are a number of issues within the abortion laws. If you are only looking at one aspect to decide your position, you are not one of the bright minds that should judge such things.

Regards
DL
Now you are a fine example of someone who believes the lies of your own bias. It is immoral to think that killing a baby is preferable to requiring someone to have the wherewithal to support that baby BEFORE getting pregnant. You offer a lie that those not responsible for the pregnancy should somehow have to offer a solution to the birth of that baby.

But then, you probably aren't bright enough to offer any real solutions to this issue and should bow out while you can.

Contra ception is the answer to abortions. Don't get pregnant. I think this is the whole key to stopping abortion. Less babies conceived is less abortions. A win win. No excuse for an unwanted pregnancy these days with all the options.

No forums change minds.

It is rare but it does happen.

You are generally correct though as the average poster is obtuse and belligerent.

Agnostics are likely the only fairly open minds and do as wise men say we should all do when entering a conversation, which is to not be for or against the proposition.

That is damned hard to do as we are all full of biases.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

the one aspect I see is a dead child and a democrat or republican holding the bloody knife

Adoption agencies generally look for a male and female adoptive couple or a gay couple when the other is not available.

That is hard to find in your Christian nation when 50% of all households are now manned by single women.

If American men would step up to their parenting responsibilities, your abortion stats would not be the highest in the world.

Talk to your deadbeat dads and young men as the women are pulling their load while the men run for the hills.

Regards
DL

No forums change minds.

You are generally correct though as the average poster is obtuse and belligerent.

Agnostics are likely the only fairly open minds and do as wise men say we should all do when entering a conversation, which is to not be for or against the proposition.

Regards
DL

I think not killing children is a good bias to have

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Adoption agencies generally look for a male and female adoptive couple or a gay couple when the other is not available.

That is hard to find in your Christian nation when 50% of all households are now manned by single women.

If American men would step up to their parenting responsibilities, your abortion stats would not be the highest in the world.

Talk to your deadbeat dads and young men as the women are pulling their load while the men run for the hills.

Regards
DL
funny how women get 9 months and 3 days to decide if they want to be a mother but the man has zero options

give men that same right and abortions will also drop

People tend to do what is easy. It is often easier to believe the lie.

That is a true statement, beautifully expressed for those who support the Left.

I know you are a Good Guy, Billy_Kinetta.
No he's not A make believe Independent transformed into a republican believing all the crap Trump throws and I've known of him for over 15 years But you leecross have a chance to surpass him

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm no Republican, nor Democrat. I am strictly issue driven and vote the way I do because being an American, the Democrats have not in years and years offered me any direction or policy that is not in its essence pure unadulterated idiocy, and maddeningly redundant to what has gone before in various failed nations across the planet..

The information age and statistics are showing us who the liars are. Yet, we do not seem to care as we knowingly let our tribal natures override our common sense and decency. We knowingly support liars, whether they be in the political or religious spheres.

We are knowingly allowing ourselves to be manipulated and socially controlled. Businesses and organizations, in politics and religions; deceive us, while putting cash and power over us in their hands. That self-deception does not seem to be satisfactory to many.

Are we insane to think that while we continue to do so; we can expect a different outcome? This is what the world population is doing by continuing to knowingly support liars.

Do I perceive reality incorrectly?

What Do Con Artists and Religious Leaders Have in Common?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6DfJVjEMlc&t=4s

Richard Dawkins What if scientists worked like religions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2VjdpVonY

Televangelists: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1xJAVZxXg

https://www.upworthy.com/20-years-of-data-reveals-that-congress-doesnt-care-what-you-think?c=upw1&u=94acbbeb6bbd6d664157009a896e71b014efbf27

Regards
DL
The republicans are perhaps the worst offenders of streeeeching the truth. To combat the seemingly never ending onslaught the dems have been for a little while stooping to the lows of the reich.

No forums change minds.

Regards
DL

Would be nice if republicans truly acted like they cared and helped feed and clothe them.

No forums change minds.

Regards
DL

Would be nice if republicans truly acted like they cared and helped feed and clothe them.

Gee, here I always thought that's what parents were for.

We are knowingly allowing ourselves to be manipulated and socially controlled.

plenty of examples .....for starters hope & change /maga.....both horsesh*t lines

Are we insane to think that while we continue to do so; we can expect a different outcome?

Yes
and one can set one's watch to the partisan fools claiming just that here

~S~

Yes. a Change sound bite without showing the change proposed, only a fool would believe or trust.

Regards
DL

No forums change minds.

Regards
DL

WTF!!!!

since when is it anyones job but the parents to cloth and feed children???

No forums change minds.

Regards
DL

Gee, here I always thought that's what parents were for.

The grand parents are too busy spending the next generations cash as they do not even cover their children's education or health care via the tax system.

Regards
DL

We are knowingly allowing ourselves to be manipulated and socially controlled.

plenty of examples .....for starters hope & change /maga.....both horsesh*t lines

Are we insane to think that while we continue to do so; we can expect a different outcome?

Yes
and one can set one's watch to the partisan fools claiming just that here

~S~

Yes. a Change sound bite without showing the change proposed, only a fool would believe or trust.

Regards
DL
Nothings 'changed' for the middle class in generations

despite the continual swing from right/left or Rep/Dem

It's a complete fascade

~S~

Forum List

Back