Are Americans only allowed one side of the story?

I appreciate what you are saying about the broadcast, not cable, channels....a couple of points on the printed media:

The NY times only has 300,000 of a bigger circulation than the NY Post...the USA Today only has 200,000 more than the Wall Street Journal

The LA times has a slightly bigger circulation than the OC Register, San Diego Union-Tribune, LA Daily News (although they did back Obama over McCain)...in the same distribution area.

I think too much is put on the power of the printed media today...I think far more people get their news from the Internet.
The numbers are deceiving for the print media, because first, the NY Times leads most media where what they put on the front page is followed by others. Second, stories from the NYT, the Washington Post, the LA Times, and AP are picked up by many smaller papers and republished.

4. You mean like

New York - The Kucinich Impeachment Speech and the 35 Articles in Full - Runnin' Scared - Village Voice

OpEdNews » Wexler Impeachment Petition nearing 200,000 signatures

3. You won't even comment on stolen elections because you don't have all the facts. I do. But they won't be "facts" to you until the tv tells you about them. My point exactly.

2. Nope, they stopped reporting on Iraq long before the fundamentals of our economy got fucked up. Sorry. Try again.

1. See point 4.

You have secret, never-before uncovered "facts" that nobody else has access to?

Wow.

"Facts" that the frantic press couldn't find?

You are remarkable.:clap2:
:cool:

Everything Bush has done undermines Capitalism. Warfare is the biggest destroyer of Capitalism. But I'm hardly arguing for Obama. The fact that he pretends to be a candidate of change is hysterically inaccurate.
Sadly you are correct. At least Bush cut taxes, took a strong stand on national security and resisted much of the global warming hysteria. He also attempted a fix for SS. He certainly was disappointing in many ways though.

But Obama is absloutely scary in what he wants to institute.

It's what the left wants, too.

Think Nazi Germany...only without national pride.

Rather was a liar and deceiver, enjoy your journey into falsehood.

You don't believe the stories about GW Bush going AWOL/MIA? That's funny. What you fail to realize is no one denied he never showed up. The only problem was that Rove forged the woman's signature on a form that proved Bush went AWOL. The GOP are experts at flipping the argument. So all of the sudden the story isn't about Bush. They made it about Rather. And it worked on your dumb ass.

Just like when Bush lied about WMD's. Instead of that becoming the story, they flipped it so the story was that we were not supporting the troops and their mission.

McCain too got special treatment, but at least he served. What did Bush do in Nam then idiot?

But who cares. You sucked his dick for 8 years. What makes me think you'll stop now.

So that's more impeachable and newsworthy than lying us into a war?

Where did I say that?

What you don't get is that they are in it for the money and top get the money they need the higher viewing figures....they are giving the people of America what they want to see and what has proven to attract the bigger audience. They do not care about facts or right and wrong.

Their viewing figures go up when focusing on death, sex and finance (when and only when it directly affects them)...so, that is what they give the viewing public.

لن اتحدث الا بلغتي العربيه
يجب الترجمة
Speak only Arabic languages

I am proud of

Must translation

بعض الصور

Attachments

• $p18_20080116_pic2.full.jpg
    $p18_20080116_pic2.full.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 51
Don't assume the internet news is as powerful as the mainstream media. I can show you all the facts that Bush did steal the last two elections but you won't care until Dan Rather tells you its true.

When I say you, I mean the American people as a whole.

How the fuck do you know what it takes for me to think something is true, or for that matter what I think is true...until I tell you what I think?

What chutzpa!

لا اله الا الله ..محمد رسول الله

gzah(غزة);966427 said:

--------------------------------------------

And yet the Palestinians continue to support more rocket attacks knowing full well that it can lead to nothing but more civilian casualties as Israel continues to fight back against these attacks. The pictures call to mind the quote often ascribed to Golda Meir, the fourth PM of Israel, "Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us."

And yet the Palestinians continue to support more rocket attacks knowing full well that it can lead to nothing but more civilian casualties as Israel continues to fight back against these attacks. The pictures call to mind the quote often ascribed to Golda Meir, the fourth PM of Israel, "Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us."

Palestinians are humans, my dear.

They love their children, but Israelis are the ones that hate to see Palestinian children living in peace.

Your media is really horrible.

Is it possible to close your mouth!!!

gzah(غزة);966479 said:
Is it possible to close your mouth!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Do you mean in the same way you have closed your mind?

Do you see a picture like this one in your media??

Attachments

• $أ×لانوا.JPG
    $أ×لانوا.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 52

Forum List

Back