Zone1 Are any Christians here interested to know WHY Jews don’t believe Jesus was the Messiah?

check your first grade "reader"-----uhm "jesus new the truth''??? Can you cite
some writing contemporary to Jesus written by jews that claim that "JESUS
CLAIMED TO BE DIVINE"
------Jews at that time were prolific WRITERS

you're a joke - no jesus did not claim to be a messiah or heavenly divine ... they new their fate none the less as they knew the truth - about the jews.

Apocalyptic Prophet of the New Millenium, notes that prior to the disturbance at the Temple, nothing Jesus had said suggested he thought himself the Messiah or "King of the Jews. "Asking the question, "So where did the authorities get the idea that he did?," Erhman suggests an answer: Judas. As a motive for his betrayal ....

Pilate allows the crucifixion of Jesus, in the gospel accounts, not out of a conviction that Jesus did anything wrong, but only to "satisfy the crowd." If there were still any doubt about Pilate's doubt, the gospels report that after authorizing his execution, he "washes his hands."

your response is to the christians and their document, a book of forgeries and fallacies including those of the liar moses - the events of the 1st century "were" a repudiation of judaism - that is correct - culminating in the jewish cowardly act of having him put to death.

* oddly, judas may be the single source for the entire religion of christianity.

My words are me. Go play games with some naive college kids.
Your words are you? And yet your words betray a deep ignorance and some are clearly cut and paste jobs from other sites. There is very little original thought in there. But hey, if you say that is you, then you still have the problem of your initial claim in which you said I spoke of ALL Jews who believe Jesus is the messiah (I never said "all") as anti-semites (I never made that connection).

Your words are you? And yet your words betray a deep ignorance and some are clearly cut and paste jobs from other sites. There is very little original thought in there. But hey, if you say that is you, then you still have the problem of your initial claim in which you said I spoke of ALL Jews who believe Jesus is the messiah (I never said "all") as anti-semites (I never made that connection).
Then you obviously have a mental problem. You're either in cognitive decline or a habitual liar.

Then you obviously have a mental problem. You're either in cognitive decline or a habitual liar.
Your assessment, as it is coming from someone with weak reading comprehension and no understanding of logic, is not particularly interesting.

you're a joke - no jesus did not claim to be a messiah or heavenly divine ... they new their fate none the less as they knew the truth - about the jews.

Apocalyptic Prophet of the New Millenium, notes that prior to the disturbance at the Temple, nothing Jesus had said suggested he thought himself the Messiah or "King of the Jews. "Asking the question, "So where did the authorities get the idea that he did?," Erhman suggests an answer: Judas. As a motive for his betrayal ....

Pilate allows the crucifixion of Jesus, in the gospel accounts, not out of a conviction that Jesus did anything wrong, but only to "satisfy the crowd." If there were still any doubt about Pilate's doubt, the gospels report that after authorizing his execution, he "washes his hands."

your response is to the christians and their document, a book of forgeries and fallacies including those of the liar moses - the events of the 1st century "were" a repudiation of judaism - that is correct - culminating in the jewish cowardly act of having him put to death.

* oddly, judas may be the single source for the entire religion of christianity.
ROFLMAO ---breezie had a PAULINE TYPE EPIPHANY----in which jesus said
BLAME JUDAS------that one is even better than paul's hallucination on eating
lizards. Poor Pontius---he had to INDULGE in the INDIGNITY of doing like
da joooos. He { gasp } WASHED HIS HANDS !!!!!!! well ---purely for symbolic
reasons-----to prove that the 20,000 OTHER Pharisees he murdered have nothing
to do with the guy that thee murderous pig CONSTANTINE would elevate to
LORD OF THE UNIVERSE

I'm a Catholic. I say live and let live. Everyone has the right to worship in their own way. There is nothing wrong with Judaism.

birds of a feather flock together ...

- at least christians have evolved from - hereditary idolatry.

Then ignore me.
Why? It is more useful to call out your mistakes. But if you think I'm in cognitive decline or have mental problems or am a liar, feel free to ignore my corrections (the way you have been up til now).

Why? It is more useful to call out your mistakes. But if you think I'm in cognitive decline or have mental problems or am a liar, feel free to ignore my corrections (the way you have been up til now).
Naw, I'll keep posting. I enjoy toying with Pharisees.

--to prove that the 20,000 OTHER Pharisees he murdered have nothing
to do with the guy

that is correct, jesus was not a jew their honesty reflected pilats comments ... despite or perhaps why they chose the crime - lideration theology, self determination - definitely was not roman (christian) culture ...

- in which jesus said BLAME JUDAS ...

too bad you missed that, might want to reread what was said ... at any rate that was just prior to their arrest -

funny how the c-bible fails to mention such a conclusion. and explain everything they had written leading to that occasion.

He doesn’t understand that it is the truth to Christians, but not most people.
You missed her whole point when you wrote this. As a Christian I fully agree with what he and buttercup said here. That doesn't mean I condemn you for your beliefs. I don't. But I also don't agree. Jesus said HE ALONE is the way to the Father.

You missed her whole point when you wrote this. As a Christian I fully agree with what he and buttercup said here. That doesn't mean I condemn you for your beliefs. I don't. But I also don't agree. Jesus said HE ALONE is the way to the Father.
really? what is the ALTERNATIVE? One need not "BELIEVE" in the holy trinity to attain "SALVATION" ??

really? what is the ALTERNATIVE? One need not "BELIEVE" in the holy trinity to attain "SALVATION" ??
Correct. Total faith in Jesus is all that is required. According to Scripture. No one with perfect knowledge is going to heaven.

only jews go to heaven - and they madeup a name for you - gentile - slang, means you are not any good.
Just the opposite. Jews say that all people can go to Heaven, regardless of religion, whereas Christians say ONLY Christians go to Heaven.

You antisemites lie.

Forum List

Back