Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.
Who did they poll? A group of black Republicans?

Even if every single black person in America except for me voted that they believed blacks were more racist than whites that still would not be "most Americans". African Americans make up approximately 13% of the U.S. population which is reportedly around 320 million people. 13% of 320,000,000 = 41,000,000 people out of 320,000,000. 31% of those 41,000,000 African Americans is 12,896,000 African Americans. Most is 51% or more which would be 160,000,001+.

12,986,000 people vs 160,000,001. That's no where near "most Americans" and that doesn't even include the votes of any white Americans.

ALSO, from the OP.

"Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
"

There is also a link to review their methodology, if you want to seriously question it.

Well I'm black and say we are not as racist as whites. Not even close. Talking about racists, airing our grievances and frustrations with racist whites is not racism.
If you seperate the results by conservative view and liberal view,
49% of "conservatives" believe that blacks are more racist than whites, and 21% of liberals believe the same, but 27% of liberals surveyed, believe whites are more racist.

No surprise that Rasmussen Reports is more conservative oriented.

"New Republic called Rasmussen "the gold standard in the conservative world"[84] and suggested the polling company asks the questions specifically to show public support for the conservative position. They cited an example when Rasmussen asked "Should the government set limits on how much salt Americans can eat?" when the issue was whether to limit the amount of salt in pre-processed food. No one suggested the government should set limits on an individual's salt intake.[85]

OtherEdit
Time magazine has described Rasmussen Reports as a "conservative-leaning polling group."[86] The Washington Post called Rasmussen a "polarizing pollster."[87] John Zogby said that Scott Rasmussen has a "conservative constituency."[88] The Center for Public Integrity listed "Scott Rasmussen Inc" as a paid consultant for the 2004 George W. Bush campaign.[89] The Washington Post reported that the 2004 Bush re-election campaign had used a feature on the Rasmussen Reports website that allowed customers to program their own polls, and that Rasmussen asserted that he had not written any of the questions nor assisted Republicans.[72]"

Source: Wikipedia

The link for this polls methodology is included in the OP. and the wording of the questions.

If you want to review them for a flaw, go right ahead.

I read all of the information, and l took the SOURCE into consideration as well.

I called IM2 on his bullshit, and correctly so. He lied.

YOu jumped in to defend his lie and I called you on it, and rightfully so. YOu are defending an obvious lie

Your spinning of that, as "whining" is just you being a dishonest asshole. Fuck you.

Are you admitting, with your "just to fuck with you" that you are knowing lying and being a troll and an asshole?

No. I'm not lying. And not a troll. YOU are an asshole, and you're an effeminate whiner.

Fuck off.

I'm not the one that has admitted that he is just here to fuck with people, and that he doesn't care about his credibility, which is another way of saying that you are comfortable with telling obvious lies.

That was you.

And that makes YOU the troll.

AND your claiming this or that about me?

NO credibility. You've admitted that you are just here to fuck with people, and don't mind lying.

ROFL! Now you're so upset that you've completely lost what little ability that you had left to reason.

Anyone can look in this thread and see exactly what I stated, and see that you're making things up now.

I was quite clear that I fuck with YOU specifically.

Too funny.

im2 claimed that the 2006, Congress voted to renew blacks' right to vote.

Which was a lie.

You have been defending that lie and attacking me for calling IM2 on his bullshit.

Now, i am pointing that you have admitted that you don't care about your credibility, the credibility of your statements, and that you are just here for entertainment.

You admit that you are here to "Fuck" with me. BUt for what?

The prime cause in this thread, recently, has been me calling out IM2 on a race baiting lie.

So, unless this is something person on your end, it seems you are here to fuck with people who dare to tell the Truth.

YOu are a troll and nothing you say should have ANY credibility.

Whine less, try reading more. I specifically stated that I fuck with YOU.
And credibility in a forum of strangers is not that important to me , and that especially applies to YOU.

And I addressed that, and examined what led to that, ie me calling out IM2 on a painfully obvious lie.

So, you are here to fuck with anyone who tells the truth about race. AT least.

Your version of truth, is an ongoing obsession with portraying yourself as a persecuted "victim", and a moral authority, but, you are quick to label others as "race baiters and liars", when it's obvious that you are exactly what you accuse others of being.

You are easy to see through.

I have consistently been honest and forthright on this site for many years.

I think that anyone that is not a self deluding fool, can see that.

IMO, that DOES give me some moral authority to call out people who race bait and lie, PARTICULARLY as I am

ALWAYS prepared to explain and defend my arguments as to why they are race baiters and liars. and generally do before even being asked.

I have certainly done so with YOU for example.

FOr example IM2 told a race baiting lie, and you have been spending page after page, defending his stupid, vile, race baiting lie.

That makes you a race baiter and a liar.

I doubt that.

You've admitted that you are just here to amuse yourself, by fucking with people.

You don't care about your credibility. THat is an admission that you are comfortable lying and being an asshole.

So, for all I know, you care the MOST about what I say, because you can't refute a single thing I say.

And are just lying, because you don't care about your credibility.

And are just here to fuck with people. Your words, troll.

I said that "I Fuck with YOU", because you are irritating....not people in general here, so stop lying.

You also said that you don't care about your credibility, so for all we know, that was nothing but a lie.

I've seen you be quite rude to others, Cecilie for example, very recently.

You said you were here solely for entertainment. And being an ass to people, seems to be a big part of it for you.

That sounds an awful lot like a troll.

Troll.

You're not a moderator, so why I am hereis for me to decide, and as for you, you will get in return what you put out there.

You are picking what I stated to suit your narrative, which makes you look stupid and childish.

In the same sentence, that I stated that this is entertainment, I also stated that "there are some here that I agree with, and some that I have utter disdain for".....and YOU are one of them.

As far as "credibility" I stated that in a forum of complete strangers that is not most important to me, and specifically told YOU, that I could not care less about having ANY with the likes of you as an individual.

Lastly, your hero "Cecile", came into this forum acting rude from the beginning and was spoken to in the same manner that I speak to you.

Feel free to use the ignore feature.

Ignorant, whiny, little person.

1. It is correct that YOU are the one that decides why you are here. But if you tell me why you are here, I am certainly allowed to repeat it, and draw obvious conclusions, like you being a troll.

If there is a flaw in my reasoning, you are welcome to point it out. THough as you have repeatedly admitted that you don't care about your credibility or the credibility of your statements, your words will carry no weight other than the strength of their arguments.

Which does not seem to be something you do much of.

2. Cecilie was quite civil, as most conservatives are, until you were rude to her. Your common lib expectation of being allowed be rude, while expecting politeness in return is not the way we cons play today.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

3. And that bit where you insult me. You've admitted that you don't care about the credibility of your statements, and are just here to fuck with people.

So you words have zero credibility.

ON the other hand, I have lots of credibility. And I say, and I have explained why I reached this conclusion, that you are just a Troll.

You have no credibility. None of you racists do. What you have is a big circle jerk amongst yourselves where you all gang up on people and you think that means you have credibility. You conservatives are the rude ones who expect kindness in return for your incivility and racism.

My arguments stand or not, based on their merits or lack there of.

You are the asshole (since you called me an asshole) who claimed that in 2006, that black voting rights were renewed.

That is a lie, and you know it.

My argument is sound. Any reasonable person would give me some credibility for that, but it is not relevant to the fact that my argument is sound.

YOUR position is absurd. You are absurd. Your defenders are absurd.

Questions - Racism - July 1-2, 2013

National Survey of 1,000 Adults
Conducted July 1-2, 2013
By Rasmussen Reports
Questions - Racism - July 1-2, 2013 - Rasmussen Reports®

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports.
More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®

The current population of the United States of America is 326,412,159 as of Monday, May 7, 2018, based on the latest United Nations estimates.

U.S. Population (2018) - Worldometers

No accurate assessment can be made regarding this issue based on 1,000 people.

I doubt that.

You've admitted that you are just here to amuse yourself, by fucking with people.

You don't care about your credibility. THat is an admission that you are comfortable lying and being an asshole.

So, for all I know, you care the MOST about what I say, because you can't refute a single thing I say.

And are just lying, because you don't care about your credibility.

And are just here to fuck with people. Your words, troll.

I said that "I Fuck with YOU", because you are irritating....not people in general here, so stop lying.

You also said that you don't care about your credibility, so for all we know, that was nothing but a lie.

You said you were here solely for entertainment. And being an ass to people, seems to be a big part of it for you.

Troll.

You're not a moderator, so why I am hereis for me to decide, and as for you, you will get in return what you put out there.

You are picking what I stated to suit your narrative, which makes you look stupid and childish.

In the same sentence, that I stated that this is entertainment, I also stated that "there are some here that I agree with, and some that I have utter disdain for".....and YOU are one of them.

As far as "credibility" I stated that in a forum of complete strangers that is not most important to me, and specifically told YOU, that I could not care less about having ANY with the likes of you as an individual.

Lastly, your hero "Cecile", came into this forum acting rude from the beginning and was spoken to in the same manner that I speak to you.

1. It is correct that YOU are the one that decides why you are here. But if you tell me why you are here, I am certainly allowed to repeat it, and draw obvious conclusions, like you being a troll.

If there is a flaw in my reasoning, you are welcome to point it out. THough as you have repeatedly admitted that you don't care about your credibility or the credibility of your statements, your words will carry no weight other than the strength of their arguments.

2. Cecilie was quite civil, as most conservatives are, until you were rude to her. Your common lib expectation of being allowed be rude, while expecting politeness in return is not the way we cons play today.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

3. And that bit where you insult me. You've admitted that you don't care about the credibility of your statements, and are just here to fuck with people.

ON the other hand, I have lots of credibility. And I say, and I have explained why I reached this conclusion, that you are just a Troll.

You're a liar. Your friend Cecile was not civil and quite a few conservatives here are not either. Refresh your feeble memory and read the very short dialogue between your sock (Cecile) and I.

I never said that "I don't care about the credibility of my statements, what I implied is that among strangers I do not care WHO THINKS that I have credibility......especially YOU.

The truth is that unlike you, if I comment seriously on a subject, I will usually include a source that I got information from. You on the other hand, simply label what you don't agree with as "an insult", "vile" or "a smear"....just because that's what YOU think, and what YOU think is usually so far from sane reasoning, that it deserves the ridicule that you typically receive.

You have far less credibility than most here, except in your imagination.

Fuck you, and your illusions about truth and credibility

So, how about a link demonstrating how Black Voting rights were renewed in 2006?

No. I'm not lying. And not a troll. YOU are an asshole, and you're an effeminate whiner.

Fuck off.

I'm not the one that has admitted that he is just here to fuck with people, and that he doesn't care about his credibility, which is another way of saying that you are comfortable with telling obvious lies.

That was you.

NO credibility. You've admitted that you are just here to fuck with people, and don't mind lying.

ROFL! Now you're so upset that you've completely lost what little ability that you had left to reason.

Anyone can look in this thread and see exactly what I stated, and see that you're making things up now.

Too funny.

Which was a lie.

You have been defending that lie and attacking me for calling IM2 on his bullshit.

Now, i am pointing that you have admitted that you don't care about your credibility, the credibility of your statements, and that you are just here for entertainment.

The prime cause in this thread, recently, has been me calling out IM2 on a race baiting lie.

So, unless this is something person on your end, it seems you are here to fuck with people who dare to tell the Truth.

And credibility in a forum of strangers is not that important to me , and that especially applies to YOU.

And I addressed that, and examined what led to that, ie me calling out IM2 on a painfully obvious lie.

Your version of truth, is an ongoing obsession with portraying yourself as a persecuted "victim", and a moral authority, but, you are quick to label others as "race baiters and liars", when it's obvious that you are exactly what you accuse others of being.

IMO, that DOES give me some moral authority to call out people who race bait and lie, PARTICULARLY as I am

ALWAYS prepared to explain and defend my arguments as to why they are race baiters and liars. and generally do before even being asked.

FOr example IM2 told a race baiting lie, and you have been spending page after page, defending his stupid, vile, race baiting lie.

It makes me someone who doesn't agree with the nonsense that you post, your obvious ignorance, and how you embellish what others say, and then actually are delusional enough to believe that you tell the truth.

Conducted July 1-2, 2013
By Rasmussen Reports

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports.
More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®

The current population of the United States of America is 326,412,159 as of Monday, May 7, 2018, based on the latest United Nations estimates.

Do you consider yourself more racist than the average black? Or are they all like you?

"Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Even if every single black person in America except for me voted that they believed blacks were more racist than whites that still would not be "most Americans". African Americans make up approximately 13% of the U.S. population which is reportedly around 320 million people. 13% of 320,000,000 = 41,000,000 people out of 320,000,000. 31% of those 41,000,000 African Americans is 12,896,000 African Americans. Most is 51% or more which would be 160,000,001+.

12,986,000 people vs 160,000,001. That's no where near "most Americans" and that doesn't even include the votes of any white Americans.

ALSO, from the OP.

"Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
"

There is also a link to review their methodology, if you want to seriously question it.

Well I'm black and say we are not as racist as whites. Not even close. Talking about racists, airing our grievances and frustrations with racist whites is not racism.

More blacks disagree with you on that, than agree with you.

More than twice as many blacks agree with me, as agree with you, on this particular issue.

Put that into your peace pipe and smoke it.

ALSO, from the OP.

"

More than twice as many blacks agree with me, as agree with you, on this particular issue.

No they don't. Go take a poll of 40 million blacks the come back and tell me what you get. Or go to an all black forum post this and see what you get. You would be banned immediately.

1. Thanks for demonstrating your inability to understand the math behind the concept of polling.

2. What would me being banned from a all black forum prove, in your mind?

Troll.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

You're a liar. Your friend Cecile was not civil and quite a few conservatives here are not either. Refresh your feeble memory and read the very short dialogue between your sock (Cecile) and I.

I never said that "I don't care about the credibility of my statements, what I implied is that among strangers I do not care WHO THINKS that I have credibility......especially YOU.

The truth is that unlike you, if I comment seriously on a subject, I will usually include a source that I got information from. You on the other hand, simply label what you don't agree with as "an insult", "vile" or "a smear"....just because that's what YOU think, and what YOU think is usually so far from sane reasoning, that it deserves the ridicule that you typically receive.

So, how about a link demonstrating how Black Voting rights were renewed in 2006?

Read the thread. I clearly stated that I understood the difference between the provisions and the,actual voting right.

The provisions protect the right to vote from Trumptards like you.

ALSO, from the OP.

"

ALSO, from the OP.

"

No they don't. Go take a poll of 40 million blacks the come back and tell me what you get. Or go to an all black forum post this and see what you get. You would be banned immediately.

1. Thanks for demonstrating your inability to understand the math behind the concept of polling.

Conducted July 1-2, 2013
By Rasmussen Reports

That was you.

Too funny.

Which was a lie.

It makes me someone who doesn't agree with the nonsense that you post, your obvious ignorance, and how you embellish what others say, and then actually are delusional enough to believe that you tell the truth.

No, it makes you a race baiter and a liar.

Troll.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

Read the thread. I clearly stated that I understood the difference between the provisions and the,actual voting right.

The provisions protect the right to vote from Trumptards like you.

SO, you know he's been lying and you've been defending him and attacking me for calling him a liar?

And you still have the nerve to deny being a Troll?

lol!!!!

YOU LOSE, TROLL.

ALSO, from the OP.

"

ALSO, from the OP.

"

Conducted July 1-2, 2013
By Rasmussen Reports

The question of your lack of math, was already settled. You don't have to beat that dead horse, any more.

Yeah we know Correll.

Don't try the talking about the 15th amendment son. We all know that amendment was not followed.

Try to be less stupid.
Yeah we know Correll.

Don't try the talking about the 15th amendment son. We all know that amendment was not followed.

Try to be less stupid.

Unbelievable. We all know that the "provisions" were to ensure that certain "practices and barriers that "affected" the overall right of people who were historically disenfranchised to vote were controlled.

Although the "provisions" were not the actual voting rights act, they were a component of ensuring that the "process" of voting was equal in areas where it had a history of inequality.

Certain racist assholes will nit pick and play semantics anyway possible in order to deflect.

The voting rights of blacks do not come up for renewal.

That is not nitpicking.

What he is trying to imply, not state openly, because then it can be easily refuted,

is that without special federal oversight, evil white racists would end black voting as per the Jim Crow South, of several generations ago.

What gets me, is that in saying that, he is utterly insulting the whites of this country, yet the libs are happy to just accept it.

Calling them "Cucks" is really making more and more sense to me.

I did not state that voting rights are coming up for renewal. Neither did he state that directly.

As usual, you looked for a reason to get your feelings hurt, and ASSume that "the entire white population was being insulted.

Oh, he didn't state that directly? Now YOU are a lying sack of shit, just like he is.

"Congress voted in 2006 to extend the black right to vote for 25 more yeas." Direct quote from him.

Tell me again that he "didn't state that directly". Go on, SAY it, liar.

I will address your question, when you ask it in a civilized manner.

I don't normally engage in any dialouge with low class, foul mouthed females.

What a coincidence. I don't accord civility to lying, partisan hacks. You want to be treated with respect, you EARN it. Demanding it just tells me you don't deserve it.

Oh, and there's no need for you to say anything else. You just admitted that you were lying, and that you're too much of a poltroon to own up to it.

You are dismissed.

FLUSH!

Conducted July 1-2, 2013
By Rasmussen Reports

The question of your lack of math, was already settled. You don't have to beat that dead horse, any more.

Only in your dreams junior. Read em and weep. .

Conducted July 1-2, 2013
By Rasmussen Reports

The 1965 voting rights provisions is not "black people's right to vote".

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

If you know that, then why did you refer to the "black right to vote"?

Because it was the blacks right to vote. Do not try to pretend the 15th was followed junior. .

Wow. I see what you are trying say. But you are too dumb to actually say it.

Thank you for once again insulting every white in this country, by pretending that they are the same today as they were in 1955.

I'm not insulting every white in this country by saying there are whites who still have the same attitude whites had in1818. Because there are whites who say the same thing. You are a prime example of it.

Yeah, except you AREN'T saying, "There are whites". You are saying, "White people". In the English language, that means "all of them".

So can one of you good republican conservative non racist whites facing the same racism as blacks explain to me when does white peoples right to vote come before congress for renewal?

Just as soon as you explain to us when BLACK people's right to vote comes up for renewal, rather than LYING YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF about something even black political leaders have said isn't what you claim.

No one here is required to answer questions based on an assumption that your LIES are the truth.

.So t me play your game with you.

Congress voted in 2006 to extend the black right to vote for 25 more yeas. So can one of you good republican conservative non racist whites facing the same racism as blacks explain to me when does provisions of white peoples right to vote come before congress for renewal?

They voted in 2006 to extend the protective provisions, not the black right to vote. The right to vote for minorities was never up for renewal.

So they did vote to renew the right for blacks to vote. What the fuck do you think those protective provisions were for you stupid fucker? Without those we do not fucking vote! Damn, why in fuck do you bastards chose to play these fucked up games. Either be mother fucking men or women about this or shut the fuck up. The question for every white person here is this:

So can one of you good republican conservative non racist whites facing the same racism as blacks explain to me when does white peoples right to vote come before congress for renewal?

Yes, "the right to vote was never up for renewal" EXACTLY means "the right to vote was up for renewal". You are so fucking clever to have figured out how SAYING THE EXACT OPPOSITE was somehow saying what you wanted to hear.

So can one of you LYING LEFTIST BIGOTS explain why we're supposed to give a tin shit about "racism" that doesn't actually exist except in your imagination?

Unbelievable. We all know that the "provisions" were to ensure that certain "practices and barriers that "affected" the overall right of people who were historically disenfranchised to vote were controlled.

Although the "provisions" were not the actual voting rights act, they were a component of ensuring that the "process" of voting was equal in areas where it had a history of inequality.

Certain racist assholes will nit pick and play semantics anyway possible in order to deflect.

The voting rights of blacks do not come up for renewal.

That is not nitpicking.

What he is trying to imply, not state openly, because then it can be easily refuted,

is that without special federal oversight, evil white racists would end black voting as per the Jim Crow South, of several generations ago.

What gets me, is that in saying that, he is utterly insulting the whites of this country, yet the libs are happy to just accept it.

Calling them "Cucks" is really making more and more sense to me.

I did not state that voting rights are coming up for renewal. Neither did he state that directly.

In a sense, that's exactly what he did. Here is what he said:

"... explain to me when does white peoples right to vote come before congress for renewal?"

That was a question. And actually was a civilized question. How is that a "smear" to the entire whiten population of this country?

I didn't say anything about a smear. I'm just pointing out that, in effect, he was saying that the black right to vote was up for renewal and it was not.

If he knew that it was the provisions up for renewal and not the black right to vote, then why ask the question as to when the white right to vote comes before Congress for renewal? Wouldn't that be irrelevant considering that neither the white nor black right to vote was at issue?

Oh, he's not saying it "in effect". He's saying it outright. There's no implication or inference happening there.

Kat is just another liar who wants to pretend reality is something different than it is.

Too funny.

Which was a lie.

No, it makes you a race baiter and a liar.

Let me explain to you what race baiting is, a poll of 1,000 people that you use in order to claim 40 million blacks are more racist than whites. I was right about the 2006 vote. But in usual weasel style you could not answer if whites had ever faced anything whereby their right to vote was ever up for renewal or even if there was ever an amendment made to he constitution whereby provisions had to be made to protect the right for whites to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back