Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
They don't turn the other cheek

They don't walk the extra mile

They don't love their neighbors

They don't love their enemies

They don't pray for those who curse and despise them

They don't voluntarily throw in their cloak after they've been sued in court for their coat

They lie just like every body else...they might call them little white ones but they lie

If they tithe they decide whether it's their net or their gross to base it on...most pick net....many don't even pretend to do it

They aren't perfect even as the father is perfect:

Matthew 5:
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect

The Commandments have been superseded by Faith.

Not a universally held belief. Different denominations have different things to be say about the law. SDA I know off the top of my head is still a law-based denomination.

Are we still under the law? > Sabbath Truth

Compelling case.

The Believers of The Book of James follow the "Paul is an asshole" paradigm.

Weird, I follow that paradign too :)

They were at odds because each claimed the other was teaching another Christ then they were.
More evidence of confused or combine figures?
Probably more so when you realize Paul himself is a created combined character.

They were at odds because each claimed the other was teaching another Christ then they were.
More evidence of confused or combine figures?
Probably more so when you realize Paul himself is a created combined character.

James said Jesus never nullified the Commandments.

A lot of Christians are assholes. Myself included.
There are some very dedicated and committed Christians out there - they should be the one's you take seriously.

Unfortunately, they are few and far between.

Nobody is claiming Christians are prefect and the rest of your post is nothing more than silly generalizations.

no one is perfect. Christians rely too much on myths and nonsense and stale dogma

cut to the chase, just the basic. Be inclusive and understanding of others.

First rule, don't hate anything except hate itself.

the rest is petty BS

Simple golden rule, treat others as you want to be treated.

"Are Christians Perfect?"
Campbell, the answer to your question is on their bumper stickers. Just read them, then you will know a lot of things about them....:badgrin:
th
th

One big problem with Christians is that they don't know how to stand up for God without putting other people down......

Delivery is everything. Compassion and love is key. And the goal has to be for God, not self.

They don't turn the other cheek

They don't walk the extra mile

They don't love their neighbors

They don't love their enemies

They don't pray for those who curse and despise them

They don't voluntarily throw in their cloak after they've been sued in court for their coat

They lie just like every body else...they might call them little white ones but they lie

If they tithe they decide whether it's their net or their gross to base it on...most pick net....many don't even pretend to do it

They aren't perfect even as the father is perfect:

Matthew 5:
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect

I certainly can't speak for all of them but I'm not only perfect, I'm beautiful.

Nobody is claiming Christians are prefect and the rest of your post is nothing more than silly generalizations.

Actually, I find him amusing at times. Pitiful and pathetic, but at times amusing. I think he's really bothered about religious matters. He posts more stupid OP's about Christians and God than anyone else. He's trying to justify himself but can't.

Actually, I find him amusing at times. Pitiful and pathetic, but at times amusing. I think he's really bothered about religious matters. He posts more stupid OP's about Christians and God than anyone else. He's trying to justify himself but can't.

No way. I think Guno holds that record. lol

No way. I think Guno holds that record. lol

Yes, they've both been given over to their reprobate minds. Romans 1:18 thru 1:32 The Bible speaks of these.

Forum List

Back