Are Covid Vaccines Unethical Human Experimentation?

I'm not taking this crap. The survival rate IF you contract this flu is 99.9%.

The Breaking News link follows this one.

Is use of COVID vaccines unethical 'human experimentation'? (wnd.com)

In a Dec. 8 submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), pediatric rheumatologist J. Patrick Whelan, M.D., Ph.D., expressed concern that mRNA products, through spike proteins, have "the potential to cause microvascular injury [inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi] to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the [vaccine] safety trials."

In an urgent open letter to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), physicians and scientists called for responses to a number of issues, including blood clots due to the binding of the viral spike protein to platelets. Unless their safety concerns are adequately addressed in studies, the signatories demand that approval of use of gene-based vaccines be immediately withdrawn.

"There are serious concerns … that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute 'human experimentation,' which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code."

There is a total 2% death rate from Covid and it's under reported. But let's just say it's 2%. That's still over 500,000 in one year. Covid now rivals the Civil War in deaths that it took 4 years of brutal fighting to get to. It surpassed WWII and it's higher than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combine.
..you obviously don't know much about wars
WW2 = 60 million deaths, not counting wounded
Covid = under 3 million
..don't try to compare the two

In a Dec. 8 submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), pediatric rheumatologist J. Patrick Whelan, M.D., Ph.D., expressed concern that mRNA products, through spike proteins, have "the potential to cause microvascular injury [inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi] to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the [vaccine] safety trials."

In an urgent open letter to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), physicians and scientists called for responses to a number of issues, including blood clots due to the binding of the viral spike protein to platelets. Unless their safety concerns are adequately addressed in studies, the signatories demand that approval of use of gene-based vaccines be immediately withdrawn.

"There are serious concerns … that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute 'human experimentation,' which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code."

There is a total 2% death rate from Covid and it's under reported. But let's just say it's 2%. That's still over 500,000 in one year. Covid now rivals the Civil War in deaths that it took 4 years of brutal fighting to get to. It surpassed WWII and it's higher than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combine.
the other thing is, there are a LOT of men not in the combat area in wars--get it?
Covid is no where NEAR as deadly as combat

Thank you for not posting this extremely political information in the health care section, this should be posted right in breaking news or politics.

There is indeed a reason why we should be concerned about these experimental drugs.

But it is in the healthcare section.

It is illegal and unConstitutional for them to force this upon you.

Fight back.

I have already declined two offers of this drug. I will continue to do so.

I will file criminal charges against any agency, private or public, that requires Me to take an experimental drug.

it's not unethical to refuse you employment or any form of relief if you don't have the shots. Same goes for Concerts, Movies, and more. If the latest efforts fail then that is exactly what is going to happen. And don't forget, that if Covid mutates and spreads, get ready for fines for not wearing masks in public and the refusal to enter.
Employers can be sued when they compel an employee to complete this medical procedure as a condition of the employees continued employment. Fun stuff as big pharma again shuffles off the liability of their dangerous experiments on humanity off on to the idiots willing to take on that responsibility.

You're right an employer can be sued the person bringing the suit just lost. It's not illegal to try and keep your group health insurance costs down, drug tests or forbidding them not to use tobacco products. Just try and sue and win. I doubt many employers in U.S. will require the vaccine so don't worry.

Thank you for not posting this extremely political information in the health care section, this should be posted right in breaking news or politics.

There is indeed a reason why we should be concerned about these experimental drugs.

But it is in the healthcare section.
Pocahontas says she is American Indian because she has 1/1000% American Indian DNA. Covid vaccine and covid discussions have about 1/1000% health care DNA in them, but they are almost pure blood political discussions. The only way you can have covid, mask, or covid vaccine discussions in a health care sub forum is via political censorship. They'll have to cheat to make it happen, and it will be a lie.

no, you can't say that now --you have to wait 4 years
AND--AND that's not counting wounded

I can say it right now. Those figures are accurate or under reported. Deaths. WE hit over 550,000 deaths directly attributed to Covid 19. The Civil war is listed at 550,000. WE have already exceeded the Civil War in deaths. And when you list those that caught it and lived it dwarfs all the Wars for the US put together. You can't Karen or Rump you way out of this one. BTW, there has been both an increase in Covid Cases and Deaths in the last few days. Texas evened out but Florida had the worst rate in the US. Again, you can't change that, it's already happened.

But you can help to change things to the better. You can do it yourself or we can do it for you and you really ain't going to like that. But too bad for you.

The government has not forced it on anyone

Please stop lying. In People's Republic of California, the LAW forces businesses to have their employees wear masks, customers to wear masks, students in classes, where ALLOWED to wear masks, and on and on. Please stop lying.

Fight back.

I will file criminal charges against any agency, private or public, that requires Me to take an experimental drug.

it's not unethical to refuse you employment or any form of relief if you don't have the shots. Same goes for Concerts, Movies, and more. If the latest efforts fail then that is exactly what is going to happen. And don't forget, that if Covid mutates and spreads, get ready for fines for not wearing masks in public and the refusal to enter.
Employers can be sued when they compel an employee to complete this medical procedure as a condition of the employees continued employment. Fun stuff as big pharma again shuffles off the liability of their dangerous experiments on humanity off on to the idiots willing to take on that responsibility.

You're right an employer can be sued the person bringing the suit just lost. It's not illegal to try and keep your group health insurance costs down, drug tests or forbidding them not to use tobacco products. Just try and sue and win. I doubt many employers in U.S. will require the vaccine so don't worry.

Don't count on it. But before it comes to that, it's time for the Karens and Rumpers to prevent it by working to prevent Covid. Otherwise, if you company cannot get insurance do to workers not taking the procedures to prevent covid, guess what, you should try and figure an alternative method to make a living.

If I am wearing a mask to protect others from me, yet the mask aren't proven to work in the reverse, then what makes you think that the mask will work in one way, but not in the other ??? ROTFLMBO.

Do you really want to know?
First, can you accept that I'm not Satan?

The quick answer for Trumper is, take your mask off, turn it inside out, and then put it on again.
You won't begin to feel sick for the first couple of days but you may start to feel silly about asking silly questions.

And for Satan's answer: The mask protects both ways but there's a degree of protection afford one way that isn't the same the other way.

And then the complete answer would require some small bit deeper science and that's where it becomes pure Satan, commie, whatever.

Trump's over pal and it's time to move on and stop allowing others to have fun at your expense.

I won't waste time responding to your utter nonsense specifically. It wouldn't do a bit of good anyway. But perhaps this will help others.

Covid = under 3 million

I used the United States Figures. WW2 about 550,000 in 4 years. Covid for just one year, well over 550,000 and counting for just the US. There is the comparison. You are just trying to put BS into the Ballgame.

the other thing is, there are a LOT of men not in the combat area in wars--get it?

Actually, the most lost isn't in combat. It was logistics and it still is in any war even today. You keep trying to move the goal posts and then lie out your ass about it.

Fight back.

My step grandson works for a hospital. They offered to prioritize me for the vaccine. I told my step grandson that I appreciated the thought, but I wasn't taking the vaccine. The doctor told him that he should tell me that I couldn't see the new baby again unless I took it. My step grandson told him that I haven't seen the new baby and didn't want to see the baby anyway. Threats don't work.

The vaccine stuff aside, why would you not want to see your step-grandson's new baby?

I cannot think of a good reason. It's just another whelp.

omg

Fight back.

My step grandson works for a hospital. They offered to prioritize me for the vaccine. I told my step grandson that I appreciated the thought, but I wasn't taking the vaccine. The doctor told him that he should tell me that I couldn't see the new baby again unless I took it. My step grandson told him that I haven't seen the new baby and didn't want to see the baby anyway. Threats don't work.

The vaccine stuff aside, why would you not want to see your step-grandson's new baby?

I cannot think of a good reason. It's just another whelp.

omg
Poor you

no, you can't say that now --you have to wait 4 years
AND--AND that's not counting wounded

I can say it right now. Those figures are accurate or under reported. Deaths. WE hit over 550,000 deaths directly attributed to Covid 19. The Civil war is listed at 550,000. WE have already exceeded the Civil War in deaths. And when you list those that caught it and lived it dwarfs all the Wars for the US put together. You can't Karen or Rump you way out of this one. BTW, there has been both an increase in Covid Cases and Deaths in the last few days. Texas evened out but Florida had the worst rate in the US. Again, you can't change that, it's already happened.

But you can help to change things to the better. You can do it yourself or we can do it for you and you really ain't going to like that. But too bad for you.
1. no, sorry-Covid hasn't been around for 4 years
2. not all Americans were exposed to the war--but they are exposed to Covid
3. you prove to be ignorant about wars and 4th grade math and science
--you can't compare 2 things when they are dormant --when they are dormant, they are the SAME!!!!
4. no---not 550,000-----no--no---you are forgetting WOUNDED !!
godamn --and I JUST posted that!!!! are you blind??!!!!??
they lost legs/arms/eyes/etc
--most people that recover from C19 are not amputees/paraplegic/PTSD/etc etc
5. 60 million vs 3 million
6. you look very silly trying to compare combat to C19

What about the civil war stats ?

Actually, the most lost isn't in combat. It was logistics and it still is in any war even today. You keep trying to move the goal posts and then lie out your ass about it.
wrong--you don't know much, if anything about wars/combat

Covid = under 3 million

I used the United States Figures. WW2 about 550,000 in 4 years. Covid for just one year, well over 550,000 and counting for just the US. There is the comparison. You are just trying to put BS into the Ballgame.
YOU are the bullshitter and moving the goal post
you CAN'T argue 60 million vs 3 million ---no way
hahahahahhahahahahahahahah
I'm using figures also !!-----hahahahahahahah
YES YES--you are CHERRY PICKING figures --hahahhahahaah you admit that !!!!

....what about them?---
AND that's not counting the many deaths during the war from the Border Wars/Red Legs-Jayhawkers/common thievery deaths/etc

wrong--you don't know much, if anything about wars/combat
Bottom line is that these devil's have an agenda, and they will use anything and everything to make their agenda's play out. They have adopted a wicked wisdom, and it is the very wicked wisdom that Satan used in Heaven before being cast out. Their time is coming just as well as his did, and therefore be patient because the Lord has never, and will never make a promise he doesn't keep. The word lives right before their very eyes, yet they can't see it because they have been blinded to it. They lose their minds here, and they begin to become petty and petulant. I find it amusing that they can't see their own folly in their lives, and yet it's sad that they have been duped by the one who will take pleasure in their destruction and demise. Some have been given over to a reprobate mind, and sadly they earned it. The idiocy is off the chain, but their hopes is to drag others into their idiocy, and they get frustrated when they can't push their suffering upon someone else.

....what about them?---
AND that's not counting the many deaths during the war from the Border Wars/Red Legs-Jayhawkers/common thievery deaths/etc
What were those stats in comparison if using wars as a gauge was all I was thinking ?? Probably a better gauging for the loss of life during Covid or during wars in either situation (if the idea that war dead and wounded somehow can be used in a gauge against the Covid or in a stand alone stat), would simply be found in the mitigation, and/or in the action's taken to lessen the carnage in either situation correct ?? Otherwise what could be done or what could have been done to change the outcomes ?

Can the two (wars and Covid) even be used in a verses type of thing ??? Not sure what if anything (as far as war stats and Covid stats go), where either can be used as a gauging in order to show the extremes and/or causes between the two. I'm lost.

Now as far as Covid goes, I'm just looking at what the leftist are attempting to do with it, and then voicing my opinion's as to whether I think it's being used politically or not.

Forum List

Back