Are Democrat Mayors acting in concert with or on orders from Xi in economically nuking American cities

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The devastation visited on NYC by Benito DeBlasio is comparable with a neutron bomb being detonated over Broadway. Have you seen the City? It looks like fucking Beirut! It looks like a Cat 6 hurricane came through! Worse, businesses are fleeing never to return nor be replaced!!

Who the fuck will pay $1,000 a foot in retail rent after the high end retailers flee?

Image-from-iOS-5.jpg

You can see these Commie Mayors smiling, smirking as they carry out their mission.

First the DNXi coordinated with the CCP timing the impeachment to the outbreak of the Obama funded Wuhan Flu. Now step Two was to use the Plandemic as a cover to vaporize economic activity in our cities.

What's next?

Crusader Frank, OMG, are you serious. I know we have disagreed through the years but that was just plain stupid. Vitamins and reading may help? Good luck.

And conspiracy nonsense is nonsense, wake up people you are being played. Or maybe you like being played?

Reminds me of these guys:

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

"Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. The theory that the Clintons were somehow involved in the Epstein suicide denigrates the Clintons. The notion that the US government staged the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School helped the pro-gun lobby to deflect arguments for greater gun control. What better way to pre-empt calls for greater gun control in the wake of a school shooting than to claim that it never happened?"

'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.'

President Xi isn't directing this. At least not directly.

My opinion is that there are a number of politicians who are doing the bidding for the Communist Government of China, they just don't know it. It's not as if China is going to openly direct or hand over an envelope of cash. It's all quite sophisticated, it's happening in Canada as well, there were warnings that they would focus on municipal politicians as well as provincial and federal.

Crusader Frank, OMG, are you serious. I know we have disagreed through the years but that was just plain stupid. Vitamins and reading may help? Good luck.

And conspiracy nonsense is nonsense, wake up people you are being played. Or maybe you like being played?

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

"Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. The theory that the Clintons were somehow involved in the Epstein suicide denigrates the Clintons. The notion that the US government staged the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School helped the pro-gun lobby to deflect arguments for greater gun control. What better way to pre-empt calls for greater gun control in the wake of a school shooting than to claim that it never happened?"

'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.'

NYC is back on the downward death spiral start by Dinkins and the democrats. Let to the American Taliban, it will become the next Baltimore or Detroit.

However, the saving grace will be when President Trump appoints an Emergency Financial Control Board and gets the City back on its feet. He has a genuine love for the City, it's diversity, arts, culture, business and will not allow the Commies to destroy it

You sort has never minded the damage they produce on the citizenry, as long as they get their way.

The motto of the Bolsheviks is the same as current Democrats who shut the economy and the schools to keep Trump from a victory......and the motto is "One must bread a few eggs to make an omelette."

Or, more crudely, Trotsky: "We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."

Forum List

Back