Are Democrats Done with White Men?

Democrats gave up trying to get productive people to vote for them 2 generations ago

what does a dem white male do if he's about to open a door and sees a superior female is nearby?

does he stand there and wait for her to open and hold the door for him?
go in and let the door shut, then apologies for being rude?
does he run away like a bitch b/c there's no right way for him to do this scenario?

You struggle with this?
I'm a conservative white man.

so no, I actually do know what to do.

just wondering what leftist white males do, since they don't have a right response.

hold the door for her, and you have insulted her
rush in and let the door close, you have been rude to her

and since every response means they are being sexist, they can't approach the door at all.

so what do you do? Just stand there and wait for her to tell you what's what?
that's why you find so many dead males in front of doors. they died of thirst, and hunger.

The question should be "why are white men still in the Dimocrat party ?"

Marietta, a city of 14,000 located on a bend in the Ohio River, was known throughout the twentieth century for its blown glassware. A site of hot air and distortion, then, it seems well suited for a campaign speech in this still gooey 2016 presidential election. But Ohio Governor John Kasich’s State of the State there on Wednesday night was not the stump speech many were expecting. Kasich instead focused on policy details, only occasionally inflecting his hour-long talk with mention of his struggling presidential campaign. His quip, “As you know, I’ve been doing a bit of traveling in recent months. . . ,” fell flat, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

It wasn’t this hard for Kasich before. In his last election, in 2014, it was revealed that his rival had been driving for years without a proper driver’s license—a revelation that came to light when he was discovered at 4am in an otherwise deserted parking lot with a female companion. Kasich drove away with the win, taking more than 63 percent of the vote. In 2016, however, Kasich has struggled to find traction after winning his home state on March 15—and nothing since. On Wednesday, National Review’s Jonah Goldberg neatly summed up the sentiments of both the GOP establishment and movement conservatives by asking, “Why Won’t John Kasich Go Away?”

The Ohio governor’s path to the presidency erodes hourly, and his obstinacy in staying reveals a key personality trait: Kasich is his own man. He is the darling of no one faction. He was always a compromise candidate and, therefore, one compromised. A win by him will not be the “Ohio surprise” of 2016.

But neither will the GOP National Convention in Cleveland in July be much of a surprise. Republicans will nominate their current front-runner Donald Trump or possibly his understudy, Texas Senator Ted Cruz. Little else looks plausible. And no matter which Republican emerges with the nomination, the campaign strategy to get him to the White House has already hardened: focus on the white male vote and build on Romney’s haul of 62 percent of this group. Seven-in-ten white men seems to be the magic number this year.

Democrats, meanwhile, have a much bigger decision to make than Republicans: whether or not to jettison white males entirely from their campaign strategy.

Because they feel we need to defeat uneducated and anti American Confederate Racists.

what does a dem white male do if he's about to open a door and sees a superior female is nearby?

does he run away like a bitch b/c there's no right way for him to do this scenario?

You struggle with this?

just wondering what leftist white males do, since they don't have a right response.

and since every response means they are being sexist, they can't approach the door at all.

You might be an idiot.

Marietta, a city of 14,000 located on a bend in the Ohio River, was known throughout the twentieth century for its blown glassware. A site of hot air and distortion, then, it seems well suited for a campaign speech in this still gooey 2016 presidential election. But Ohio Governor John Kasich’s State of the State there on Wednesday night was not the stump speech many were expecting. Kasich instead focused on policy details, only occasionally inflecting his hour-long talk with mention of his struggling presidential campaign. His quip, “As you know, I’ve been doing a bit of traveling in recent months. . . ,” fell flat, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

It wasn’t this hard for Kasich before. In his last election, in 2014, it was revealed that his rival had been driving for years without a proper driver’s license—a revelation that came to light when he was discovered at 4am in an otherwise deserted parking lot with a female companion. Kasich drove away with the win, taking more than 63 percent of the vote. In 2016, however, Kasich has struggled to find traction after winning his home state on March 15—and nothing since. On Wednesday, National Review’s Jonah Goldberg neatly summed up the sentiments of both the GOP establishment and movement conservatives by asking, “Why Won’t John Kasich Go Away?”

The Ohio governor’s path to the presidency erodes hourly, and his obstinacy in staying reveals a key personality trait: Kasich is his own man. He is the darling of no one faction. He was always a compromise candidate and, therefore, one compromised. A win by him will not be the “Ohio surprise” of 2016.

But neither will the GOP National Convention in Cleveland in July be much of a surprise. Republicans will nominate their current front-runner Donald Trump or possibly his understudy, Texas Senator Ted Cruz. Little else looks plausible. And no matter which Republican emerges with the nomination, the campaign strategy to get him to the White House has already hardened: focus on the white male vote and build on Romney’s haul of 62 percent of this group. Seven-in-ten white men seems to be the magic number this year.

Democrats, meanwhile, have a much bigger decision to make than Republicans: whether or not to jettison white males entirely from their campaign strategy.

Because they feel we need to defeat uneducated and anti American Confederate Racists.
we call them slope heads where I come from

You struggle with this?

You might be an idiot.
you can't answer the question, but I might be an idiot.

:lol:

you claim to be a white male, so what do you do?

Forum List

Back