🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are democrats mad that Ukraine"armed" their people?

The real question is why the right is pro-Russia in a crisis where they should be with Ukraine. There's awesome stuff going on Ukraine for war hawks, "individualists" and gun fetishists alike. It must suck to be locked into a narrative that favors the tyrant and the invader.

It wouldn't be partisan if democrats minded their own business. The citizens have constitutional rights to bear arms. Don't like it don't bear arms.

I see so many of these same exact democrat people now posting in favor of the Ukrainians kicking ass in war.

Such a double standard there and don't bitch about partisan hackery it wouldn't exist if BOTH sides didn't play it and if you aren't honest in that fact then I disregard your whole post.
Michelle today's democrats are seeking ultimate power and eliminate the opposition, their master plan is to import as many illegals as possible so they vote democratic and eliminate the 2nd amendment so people can not fight back against them.

Zachary Evans
Wed, February 23, 2022, 8:43 AM·2 min read

Preparing for the possibility of a large-scale Russian invasion, the Ukrainian government has moved to declare a 30-day state of emergency, grant citizens the right to bear arms, and conscript military reservists between the ages of 18 and 60, adding nearly 200,000 troops to the country’s defense as Russian troops continue to enter the Donbas region.

The real question is why the right is pro-Russia in a crisis where they should be with Ukraine. There's awesome stuff going on Ukraine for war hawks, "individualists" and gun fetishists alike. It must suck to be locked into a narrative that favors the tyrant and the invader.
Start your own thread this is about the Democrat double standard

Michelle today's democrats are seeking ultimate power and eliminate the opposition, their master plan is to import as many illegals as possible so they vote democratic and eliminate the 2nd amendment so people can not fight back against them.
And those chicken kill plants run by conservatives need new hands.

No, the real question is where are all these pro-Russia righties? Clearly most, if not all live in your head only.

Ukraine has a second amendment like clause in their Constitution? You may want to provide a link to that. Otherwise, I'll disregard your posts.

Did I say Ukraine did?

I was responding to the part of your reply that inferred it was political hackery to ask if specifically "democrats" I only know them to be citizens in the USA, never suggested Ukraine had democrats.

My question was asking these same democrats if they are mad about Ukraine citizens being armed with weaponry.

I notice some of them so happy about the Ukrainians kicking butt so does that mean they do now support citizens having weaponry?

I want to know because to me it is very hypocritical.

Don't worry I will call out republicans when I see fit as well.

Did I say Ukraine did?

I was responding to the part of your reply that inferred it was political hackery to ask if specifically "democrats" I only know them to be citizens in the USA, never suggested Ukraine had democrats.

My question was asking these same democrats if they are mad about Ukraine citizens being armed with weaponry.

I notice some of them so happy about the Ukrainians kicking butt so does that mean they do now support citizens having weaponry?

I want to know because to me it is very hypocritical.

Don't worry I will call out republicans when I see fit as well.
I'm independent. You need me more than I need you.

saveliberty I don't need you at all. I only need God. Don't project your own weird stuff on me. This is just the internet and we don't know each other at all.

Weird to be so upset at me and still not answer about that hypocrisy.

No, the real question is where are all these pro-Russia righties? Clearly most, if not all live in your head only.
There's one sitting in your chair. We are going to hammer you people on this until you remember to what country you owe your allegiance.

saveliberty I don't need you at all. I only need God. Don't project your own weird stuff on me. This is just the internet and we don't know each other at all.

Weird to be so upset at me and still not answer about that hypocrisy.
Since you don't need me at all, a reply is unnecessary. You made the question partisan. The hypocrisy is all yours.

Forum List

Back