🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are democrats mad that Ukraine"armed" their people?

No, the real question is where are all these pro-Russia righties? Clearly most, if not all live in your head only.
where are the pro-Russian righties? They are laying low in shame, after the comments of their leader were taken for exactly what they were, support and comfort for Putin. They are quietly pleased though, Tucker Carlson is being popularized on Russian TV by ministry outlets.

where are the pro-Russian righties? They are laying low in shame, after the comments of their leader were taken for exactly what they were, support and comfort for Putin. They are quietly pleased though, Tucker Carlson is being popularized on Russian TV by ministry outlets.
So you can't provide any proof. Just as I suspected.

I’m more concerned that people are using the plight of the Ukrainian people to try and score political points! :rolleyes-41:

Like those who need to distract from the invasion of our own border, from the Durham revelations of treason, from the clear dementia of the corrupt fool in the white house?

Those type of political points, Herr Comrade?

You realize we are not Ukraine, and our military is probably dozens of times stronger than their military, and we are not, nor are we likely to be attacked by anybody, don't you?

And our civilians are thousands of times stronger than the Ukranian civies.

You got focus off of what Trudeau did, but maybe this isn't the propaganda win your Reich thinks it is.

So you can't provide any proof. Just as I suspected.
1645975978381.png

1645976068000.png

1645976165917.png

Conditional patriotism. You only support America when we are doing what you like under a president you support. You are the American weakness Putin is counting on.
No I support America when the left wasn't such pussys and tried to fundamentally change it

And our civilians are thousands of times stronger than the Ukranian civies.

You got focus off of what Trudeau did, but maybe this isn't the propaganda win your Reich thinks it is.
By what measure did you determine that our civilians are a thousand times stronger than Ukraines? I'm not sure why Putin would be interested in removing focus from Trudeau. Your remark sounds pretty stupid. Please explain.

By what measure did you determine that our civilians are a thousand times stronger than Ukraines? I'm not sure why Putin would be interested in removing focus from Trudeau. Your remark sounds pretty stupid. Please explain.

400 million firearms, 3 TRILLION rounds of ammunition.

Putin and CasTrudeau are allies. A couple of fascist thug dictators with dreams of Communist glory.

We don't know 80 million patriotic Americans verses 40 million Ukrainians?

Since you don't need me at all, a reply is unnecessary. You made the question partisan. The hypocrisy is all yours.
I don't have a problem at all I made the thread you are here for me. You are captivated by my thread and continue to participate.

Definition of hypocrisy

1: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel.

Let's be clear I support people's right to carry guns. So no hypocrisy here. The democrats who post here that are so against that are simultaneously cheering giving citizens in another country weaponry to defend themselves.

If Republicans were doing that behavior I would call them out but they aren't because they support the right to carry mostly. no hypocrisy.

I am a registered Independent like you. I've voted both for Democrat Presidents and Republican Presidents and Green Party and Libertarian Candidates.

The hypocrites in this particular instance are democrats.

Forum List

Back