🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are democrats mad that Ukraine"armed" their people?

where are the pro-Russian righties? They are laying low in shame, after the comments of their leader were taken for exactly what they were, support and comfort for Putin. They are quietly pleased though, Tucker Carlson is being popularized on Russian TV by ministry outlets.
Propaganda.

You hate the government and the majority of people who live here. Some patriot.
When they started to become liberal Nazis, yes, I am a polish/german American you fucking think I would support Hitler or Stalin when they took over/ came to power?

Isn't having armed citizens a deterrent for invasion for a lot of countries?

Are democrats mad that Ukraine"armed" their people?​

Viewing your opening credit, sure wished you idjit rumpsters would stop with the stupid posts. You're just pissed that your hero Putinski is running into more problems than he bargained for. Putin is even crazier than Rump.

400 million firearms, 3 TRILLION rounds of ammunition.

Putin and CasTrudeau are allies. A couple of fascist thug dictators with dreams of Communist glory.
You think 32% gun ownership is the only indicator of the strength of a populstion. You also think Trudeau is Putin's ally. At least you remain true to your batshit crazy conspiracy theory background.

Are democrats mad that Ukraine"armed" their people?​

Viewing your opening credit, sure wished you idjit rumpsters would stop with the stupid posts. You're just pissed that your hero Putinski is running into more problems than he bargained for. Putin is even crazier than Rump.
So deflect from the serious question?

You think 32% gun ownership is the only indicator of the strength of a populstion. You also think Trudeau is Putin's ally. At least you remain true to your batshit crazy conspiracy theory background.
Your daisy's don't historically work on a battlefield

Yet not one state of the union has done it.
Still, the ideology and effort to change that is actively sought by democrats. The fact that it hasn't been changed is only a relief.

I just can't understand why if you truly are against it you support it in another instance like the Ukraine situation.

Still, the ideology and effort to change that is actively sought by democrats. The fact that it hasn't been changed is only a relief.

I just can't understand why if you truly are against it you support it in another instance like the Ukraine situation.
People and groups donate to candidates to be represented.

Forum List

Back