🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are democrats mad that Ukraine"armed" their people?

Simply not true. But thanks for your misrepresentation there.

You are confused moon Bat, it is very true. Democrats hate the Second Amendment to the Bill of Rights almost as much as they hate the first one.

The topic question is stupid as is every narrative the right has cooked up to justify being pro-Russia in this invasion.
How is it stupid when for the past 53 years democrats have been trying to disarm America?

I have yet to see anyone produce evidence of this most recent bizarre claim by the left. You people make up the weirdest shit. :cuckoo:
Lol read your own posts.. There is your evidence. Read Trumpy boy s post on Putin. Read Wikipedia on where Trump's wife is from. Plenty of Putin dick suckers right here on this forum.

How is it stupid when for the past 53 years democrats have been trying to disarm America?
Democrats are comin' to git yer guns!!! Don't ascribe opinions to people just to attack them. No one wants the kind of gun control you think democrats want. It's a fantasy of conservative politicians who want your vote. That's it.

Democrats are comin' to git yer guns!!! Don't ascribe opinions to people just to attack them. No one wants the kind of gun control you think democrats want. It's a fantasy of conservative politicians who want your vote. That's it.
I lived in Chicago under the Democrat illegal gun ban, who are you trying to fool?

I lived in Chicago under the Democrat illegal gun ban, who are you trying to fool?
Point to any current ongoing initiative that has any hope of banning anyone from legally owning weapons. The SC has already clarified the 2nd to expressly mean that Americans have a right to own firearms. You guys won but apparently didn't get the memo.

Lol read your own posts.. There is your evidence. Read Trumpy boy s post on Putin. Read Wikipedia on where Trump's wife is from. Plenty of Putin dick suckers right here on this forum.
I have read my posts, and Trumps post about Putin. Now show me your evidence, if you have any.

occupied I don't want to be mean to you. You kind of went off topic but I've done that in other people's threads too. And you said something really good that you love your country and the people in it and I completely ignored that and went in for my own human opinion and reaction of the parts I disagreed with rather than acknowledge how glad I am to hear you love the country and all the people in it. So I am sorry about that. I'm trying to work on being better.

perhaps a bigger topic...how would this have played out if trump had given ukriane the 400 million? you know that impeachment thing and all....of course gop doesnt wanna talk about that and belarus

strollingbones well no because I really wonder what voters think and why they think it, I want to know why they personally think it how it impacts them or doesn't impact them what is their personal reason for supporting an idea or not supporting it. I do not want to know what those in power think. They are constantly telling me in tell-a-vision anyway.

I don't remember ever pledging allegiance to a president.

And yet here you are demanding that we bend the knee to Emperor Xi and his puppet Quid Pro.

Hate our Constitution and our Republic, You hate the free market, you hate the Bill of Rights. You seek to crush dissent with your Reichstag fire.

You love your fascist Reich and nothing else.

Fuck Joe Biden. Fuck Fuhrer Soros, Fuck Emperor Xi, Fuck that pig Putin.

Long live the Republic of the United States of Americ, and fuck you - traitor.

Forum List

Back