🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are democrats mad that Ukraine"armed" their people?

People and groups donate to candidates to be represented.
No shit and it is the Democrats who want to stop weaponry on varying levels here but I see some posting all jolly about Ukrainians having been giving weaponry and kicking butt.

I just thought a democrat could explain why its different?

Still, the ideology and effort to change that is actively sought by democrats. The fact that it hasn't been changed is only a relief.

I just can't understand why if you truly are against it you support it in another instance like the Ukraine situation.
Of course you have a hard time understanding a lot of things. If your reasoning ability was better, you wouldn't be a trump supporter.

You can count who will actually answer the question and actually explain what the difference is to them. I don't even think that it is a hard question just explain the reasons why one instance is okay but in the other it's not.
I think it's because some of them have become to Americanized and fell into a safe sense of security and never think of the sacrifice people went through so they can post idiotic opinions and mantra.

The others are just liberal trolls who just parrot what they are told.

I dont give a shit what you are. You failed to answer the OP. Would you like to try again, or are you sticking with that weak answer?
Lol, only radical left wants gun control. Meanwhile mainstream right are Russian commie sympathizer s. So as an answer to the op it is a resounding no. We also wanna expel all Russian citizens from the US and confenscate Russian citizens real estate here. Meanwhile the trumpsters want a women that was born a commie, raised a commie and is now the wife of a Putin Presidential Puppet to be first lady again.

Of course you have a hard time understanding a lot of things. If your reasoning ability was better, you wouldn't be a trump supporter.
She said she wasn't, but every one who disagrees with your liberal yoga class is wrong

Wyatt earp We are also surrounded by Countries that some like Cuba would love us to have no weapons to defend ourselves. It just seems weird to celebrate war and celebrate giving weapons to citizens but want to strip away your own citizen's rights to protect themselves.

You just said you supported every President and implied because your patriotic.
I said I love my country and it's people no matter who is in charge. No American should ever feel a sense of compulsory loyalty to any politician. I don't need a leader, I require of them only that they fulfill their oaths and respect the office they hold.

Forum List

Back