🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are democrats mad that Ukraine"armed" their people?

no, I believe it's you that have deceived yourself into believing jo biden is good for America therefore cancels out anything else that you might want to add.
Not a liberal/Democrat you dumbass. I'm Independent with deep conservative views.

oh backtrack? show me where I called you a democrat or a liberal?
The implication with Biden was clear. I swear everyone on this board has gotten more partisan and stupid than when I posted here regularly four years ago. Probably reflective of the nation unfortunately. Therein lies my disgust and contempt.

"Arming their people" consists of military training ad the draft if that's necessary. Throwing a truckload of rifles to a group of citizens doesn't pass muster.
Lie some MORE...

Arming the Ukrainian people consisted of handing a fully automatic AK47 and 100 rounds of ammunition to anyone who would take it.

An armed citizenry is a deterrent to enemies who seek to enslave countries. You can see where the democrats would want America disarmed.

If it were thought to be to the best interests to the rumpsters, you would try and go door to door to collect all those guns. I have yet to have a single Democrat attempt to collect my firearms. If I go by all my neighbors, it's the rumpsters that make me hold my weapons closests because they, as a group, are a little unhinge.

If it were thought to be to the best interests to the rumpsters, you would try and go door to door to collect all those guns. I have yet to have a single Democrat attempt to collect my firearms. If I go by all my neighbors, it's the rumpsters that make me hold my weapons closests because they, as a group, are a little unhinge.

Herpaderpaderpity derp.

You are the level of stupid that let Hitler, Stalin, and Mao get to the mass murder stage.

You Nazis seek to outlaw the possession of weapons. You won't go door to door, you'll just confiscate them at shooting ranges. You'll just outlaw ammunition.

If anyone gets mad at you, they can invoke "Red Flag" laws and you WILL be stripped of every weapon you own.

You're a stupid little Nazi thinking the fascism you impose on others would never be used against you - Heil Soros.

Forum List

Back