Are Democrats more extreme than GOP?

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Interesting read by CNN Contributor, Alex Castellanos.

Opinion: Are Democrats more extreme than GOP? - CNN.com

Which party is more extreme?

A Republican Party divided between 180 mainstream House members and 40 Ted Cruz mini-me's? Or a Democratic Party united to preserve our fossilized, ineffective public sector?

A Republican Party advocating a path to fresh, natural, economic growth? Or a Democratic Party offering young voters the outdated economics of conformity, artificially imposed by Washington's elites?

A Republican Party being driven to offer change? Or a Democratic Party united against it?

Entrepreneurs, start printing tie-died shirts now. They will be hot sellers at the next Democratic Convention. Both sides are in for an interesting ride, but for Democrats, it's going to be an extreme 2016........

GOP has offered nothing. I have yet to see this alternative Republican path that you speak of.

I've seen Republicans jack the debt every bit as much or more than Democrats.

There are radicals on the fringes of both parties.

Since the Democrats are merely center-right, a little to the right of the US population, the Democrats are obviously a far less extreme type of rightie than the kook-right Republicans.

Democraps showed their true colors during the shutdown by screwing over Vets, military, etc by making sure their benefits and pay were stopped despite authorization and funds being there.

They only later changed their ways once the public became aware of their actions.

A few idiots in the GOP helped the Democraps shut down the government then the Democraps showing what kind of scum they are took advantage of it.

They blocked Vets from going to National Memorials but opened up The Mall to non-Americans demanding a piece of our money.

GOP has offered nothing. I have yet to see this alternative Republican path that you speak of.

I see you didn't bother to read the article. Bravo for turning in the assignment without studying. F.

I see you didn't bother to read the article. Bravo for turning in the assignment without studying. F.

That was most unbiased piece I have ever read?
About the author of the article:
Editor's note: Alex Castellanos, a Republican strategist, is the founder of Purple Strategies and NewRepublican.org. Follow him on Twitter
Yep! I thought CNN was Communist? :confused:

Last edited:

A Republican Party divided between 180 mainstream House members and 40 Ted Cruz mini-me's? Or a Democratic Party united to preserve our fossilized, ineffective public sector?

A Republican Party advocating a path to fresh, natural, economic growth? Or a Democratic Party offering young voters the outdated economics of conformity, artificially imposed by Washington's elites?

A Republican Party being driven to offer change? Or a Democratic Party united against it?

Entrepreneurs, start printing tie-died shirts now. They will be hot sellers at the next Democratic Convention. Both sides are in for an interesting ride, but for Democrats, it's going to be an extreme 2016........

:lol:

Lifelong GOP strategist doing his best at some good ole fashioned Rovian projection.

Talk about trying to ram a square peg in a round hole.

That shit ain't gonna work anymore, guys.

Clean your fucking house up....the opportunity to do so knocked on your door last night. Get to work and stop lying to yourselves.

If one thinks the TPM is mainstream, then the dems are really extreme.

That was most unbiased piece I have ever read?
About the author of the article:
Editor's note: Alex Castellanos, a Republican strategist, is the founder of Purple Strategies and NewRepublican.org. Follow him on Twitter
Yep! I thought CNN was Communist? :confused:

Was the word "opinion" in the link title too big for your small vocabulary? Is that what threw you off? Ever read a column by someone like Paul Krugman? You realize it is a biased opinion as well don't you? It's what opinion columnists do in case you are new to this process.

far left as dims party is today - are always the extremists.

Which Party was willing to default to get what they wanted?

Sure wasn't the Republicans.

If one thinks the TPM is mainstream, then the dems are really extreme.

If the Tea Party is mainstream I wonder why we don't have mandatory prayer times and monthly fees to our local church

Because the Tea Party believes in the Constitution.

Of course, if you acknowledge that your straw man kind of dies, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back