Are Dems hoping to ride the Jan 6 hearings and the Uvalde incident into the November elections?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It’s more of the same old shit…Twisted Democrats hope to make Jan 6 and the Uvalde incident this years George Floyd and Covid bullshit. It’s what they do….they know they can’t ever win straight up on their platforms and policies…they have to tug on the heart strings of ignorant emotional fools.
Will stand for nothing fall for anything fence-sitting ‘independents’ take the bait and buy the bullshit?

Dem bullshit won't help when gas and diesel and inflation are still going up.
Well, that will be the obvious pushback from the right. The country is going to hell in a handbasket and the Democrats are grandstanding at taxpayer expense. Pelosi fiddles while America burns.

It’s more of the same old shit…Twisted Democrats hope to make Jan 6 and the Uvalde incident this years George Floyd and Covid bullshit. It’s what they do….they know they can’t ever win straight up on their platforms and policies…they have to tug on the heart strings of ignorant emotional fools.
Will stand for nothing fall for anything fence-sitting ‘independents’ take the bait and buy the bullshit?
Annnnnnd Moneky Pox too....don't forget the brandy new super world ending Crisis that will absolutely DEMAND mail in ballots!

JO

Anything to take the spotlight off of how they fucked up this country.

We use to think that Carter was the worst President and then along came The Worthless Negro.

We thought The Worthless Negro pretty well had the title of Worst President Ever in the bag.

Then along came Joe Potatohead and he is in the lead.

I don't know what they can do with Uvalde.... it was one of their trannies that snapped and their Beta supporting Dem police chief that had his entire police dept stand down while the kids were being slaughtered.

Jan 6 fatigue set in several months ago. You either swallow that fake outrage or you don't. I don't see any minds being changed on this.

The best the marxist fucks can hope for is some more school shootings.

Don't like the looks of the Jan 6th FAILED insurrection? I guess you shouldn't have rioted at the Capitol then.
Don't like the looks of Uvalde? Don't mow down school children then.

Don't like the looks of the Jan 6th FAILED insurrection? I guess you shouldn't have rioted at the Capitol then.
Don't like the looks of Uvalde? Don't mow down school children then.
Not an AR 15 on one of them. We owe our leaders nothing. When needed many will turn their backs on those traitors. Including Progs.

Anything to take the spotlight off of how they fucked up this country.

We use to think that Carter was the worst President and then along came The Worthless Negro.

We thought The Worthless Negro pretty well had the title of Worst President Ever in the bag.

Then along came Joe Potatohead and he is in the lead.
You know the stupid thing is that sooner or later fossil fuels will go away all on their own without any panic or stupidity. Why the believe they can " Save the Planet " by going faster now is a puzzle to me.
All the while with each passing day the Sun burns though 51,840,000,000,000 tons of hydrogen per day fusing it into a denser helium. As it moves toward higher core pressure it becomes more luminous. That means it's getting hotter.

I don't know what they can do with Uvalde.... it was one of their trannies that snapped and their Beta supporting Dem police chief that had his entire police dept stand down while the kids were being slaughtered.

Jan 6 fatigue set in several months ago. You either swallow that fake outrage or you don't. I don't see any minds being changed on this.

Imo...they are creating the school shootings...awful lot of strange coincidences with these things.

Last edited:

If they are, it isn't going to work. Not while people can't feed their kids or afford gas and rent.

Hope? HOPE?

You meant arranged.

Hope? HOPE?

You meant arranged.
As the poll numbers get worse and worse heading in to November the horror show will also get worse and worse. Expect multiple school shootings, BlM and Antifa will be called into action to attack the entire urban area of the US.....there will be target practice going on I suspect. These people are going down and they know it but they are going to go down shooting, burring and rioting.,

JO

Forum List

Back