Are Dems really gonna try to hold on to the Senate using Climate Change as the topic?

First off this thread is NOT about climate it's about strategy. This must be a trick. No way they could be that stupid. Most of the people hurting in this country don't give a damn about the climate. People that care are already in the dem camp so what's to gain?

People are losing jobs.
Healthcare costs are skyrocketing.
Employers are cutting hours.
We're in massive debt.
Spending is still out of control.
Welfare handouts are at their highest ever.
We're being overrun on our southern border. Afghanistan is disintegrating before our eyes.

And the dems choose climate change as their hot topic? :eusa_whistle:

The strategy reeks of desperation. They can't run on Obamacare, the economy, jobs, amnesty, porous borders, doubled welfare or foreign policy. I guess their idea is to see if they can get people to worry about something other than the sheer misery they are experiencing by trying to sound the alarms yet again. Of course, they won't talk about the fact that we'll be harmed even more if they actually proceed with their plans for cap and trade.

I don't think it's going to work. I am thinking that people don't want any more action from this government because we can't survive much more. They should be able to run on their record instead of exaggerating another "crisis." Most promises have been broken, we've been lied to and things are worse than ever. They might as well promise to give every American a million dollars, if elected. They won't do that any more than they'll keep any other promise.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back