Are gag orders constitutional?

Sorry doll baby but jails are not crowded due to verbal threats
Libs want speech censored that they don’t feel good about. They cloak that sentiment in public safety or jury issues but that’s fake. Trump is verbosely successful and libs are timid so they want him, and those who support him, to be SILENCED

I never said they were. But there ARE exceptions for the free speech portion of the 1st amendment. That is just a fact.

No one is silencing Trump on everything. He is just specifically forbidden from discussing the actual trial he is involved in.

I never said they were. But there ARE exceptions for the free speech portion of the 1st amendment. That is just a fact.

No one is silencing Trump on everything. He is just specifically forbidden from discussing the actual trial he is involved in.
So emotionally, wishfully fake and wrong

So emotionally, wishfully fake and wrong

So to you, having a discussion is emotional? lol

It is a debate. You know, the reason the site exists?

So you believe the 1st amendment's right to free speech is inviolate and anyone can say absolutely anything they want?

Do we infringe upon that right when we put people in prison?

My God you're stupid. The Constitution is to protect the innocent, douche, not the guilty. I'm not explaining to you the difference between being convicted and charged because you're just too fucking stupid. Explains how you are confused Trump isn't in prison. Overt stupidity

Lib loons try and sell their wish that indictments , arrests, accusations, evidence, hearsay, etc are Convictions rather than mere charges

Golfing Gator is like every other Nazi leftist. He's a Nazi when Republicans are charged and doesn't give them a defense. On the other hand, he suddenly gets rights when a Democrat is charged

Golfing Gator is like every other Nazi leftist. He's a Nazi when Republicans are charged and doesn't give them a defense. On the other hand, he suddenly gets rights when a Democrat is charged
The lib loons prefer a gag order over being able to present a defense

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Democrats do not have to defend themselves cause dey nebber do nuffin wrong

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The best way to show that you are an emotional basket case coward is to try and have authority silence those you can’t handle hearing from .

My God you're stupid. The Constitution is to protect the innocent, douche, not the guilty. I'm not explaining to you the difference between being convicted and charged because you're just too fucking stupid. Explains how you are confused Trump isn't in prison. Overt stupidity
I guess you have never heard of pretrial detention.

Impartiality is a 2-sided issue. In Trump's case, are there some on the Left who are allowed to voice their opinions on Trump's guilt that could actually influence a jury against Trump? So, is it fair that Trump cannot return fire? Doesn't sound impartial to me, I think he should have a certain amount of latitude to respond to his political opposition, but he can't be the one who started it. And he cannot in any way threaten or intimidate the jury, directly or indirectly. And the judge should be quite clear about that, and he should tell Trump in no uncertain terms that if he thinks Trump went over the line he will throw Trump in jail for tampering.

The best way to show that you are an emotional basket case coward is to try and have authority silence those you can’t handle hearing from .

I have no problem hearing from anyone. But the judge in a case may decide that it would bad for the perp to be discussing the case outside the courtroom.

I have no problem hearing from anyone. But the judge in a case may decide that it would bad for the perp to be discussing the case outside the courtroom.
Yeah deriding Schumers “girlfriend” is not case discussion and that’s what drew the judges improper reaction.

Last edited:
The Judges incorrect reaction stemmed from the Schumers girlfriend quip and had nothing to do with case material. Can’t issue a gag as preemption .
Sure you can. That’s often the point of a gag order, to preempt possible misconduct, like tainting the jury pool.

You know what the actual best way to show your cowardice?

Come into a thread and try to insult another poster instead of actually discussing the topic. THAT is cowardice.

Forum List

Back