Are gag orders constitutional?

No, I am saying listen to the video I posted

I did. And yes, there was a lot of info released.

But my question about whether the gag order was in place BEFORE it was released is valid. If the gag order was not in place, there was no restriction.

No they aren’t. Their material was already out in the news.
Like what?

Meadows getting immunity in the news? Came from elsewhere, like Meadows or one of Meadows' friends, lawyers, etc....

Jack Smith won't even confirm it is true when reporters asked him....

The indictments are Public info....

I did. And yes, there was a lot of info released.

But my question about whether the gag order was in place BEFORE it was released is valid. If the gag order was not in place, there was no restriction.
It’s still available without the ability to counter. That is more damage to the jury pool. It’s the game to guarantee the verdict the state wants. It’s in the video

How do y'all interpret this post on truth Social by Trump after he heard Meadows could be a cooperating witness in the case?

“I don’t think Mark Meadows would lie about the Rigged and Stollen [sic] 2020 Presidential Election merely for getting IMMUNITY against Prosecution (PERSECUTION!) by Deranged Prosecutor, Jack Smith,”

“BUT, when you really think about it, after being hounded like a dog for three years, told you’ll be going to jail for the rest of your life, your money and your family will be forever gone, and we’re not at all interested in exposing those that did the RIGGING – If you say BAD THINGS about that terrible ‘MONSTER’, DONALD J TRUMP, we won’t put you in prison, you can keep your family and your wealth, and, perhaps, if you can make up some really horrible ‘STUFF’ aout him, we may very well erect a statue of you in the middle of our decaying and now very violent Capital, Washington DC.

“Some people would make that deal, but they are weaklings and cowards, and so bad for the future our Failing Nation. I don’t think that Mark Meadows is one of them, but who really knows?”

How do y'all interpret this post on truth Social by Trump after he heard Meadows could be a cooperating witness in the case?

“I don’t think Mark Meadows would lie about the Rigged and Stollen [sic] 2020 Presidential Election merely for getting IMMUNITY against Prosecution (PERSECUTION!) by Deranged Prosecutor, Jack Smith,”

“BUT, when you really think about it, after being hounded like a dog for three years, told you’ll be going to jail for the rest of your life, your money and your family will be forever gone, and we’re not at all interested in exposing those that did the RIGGING – If you say BAD THINGS about that terrible ‘MONSTER’, DONALD J TRUMP, we won’t put you in prison, you can keep your family and your wealth, and, perhaps, if you can make up some really horrible ‘STUFF’ aout him, we may very well erect a statue of you in the middle of our decaying and now very violent Capital, Washington DC.

“Some people would make that deal, but they are weaklings and cowards, and so bad for the future our Failing Nation. I don’t think that Mark Meadows is one of them, but who really knows?”
His free speech

Here’s a sample of the harassment by demofks

It doesn’t get any more straight forward than that.

This double standard is my mission. You backing it challenges me to shut you off

Last edited:
It’s still available without the ability to counter. That is more damage to the jury pool. It’s the game to guarantee the verdict the state wants. It’s in the video

I agree that the information should never have been released.

But that does not make gag orders unconstitutional. Quite the contrary, it shows the need for them.

But that does not make gag orders unconstitutional. Quite the contrary, it shows the need for them.
Well thanks for that bit of honesty. What it does is violate the intent and rigs the outcome. Remove the order is what should happen now

Well thanks for that bit of honesty. What it does is violate the intent and rigs the outcome. Remove the order is what should happen now
The court is trying to do something similar in the Delphi case. Judge over stepping legal boundaries by trying to stop legal counsel for the defendant. What’s wrong with you demofks?

BTW, we all should be working together to eliminate these cowards trying to control society

I am always honest.

The use of a judge ordered gag order is, partly, to protect against the info being released and the jury pool damaged. Before a gag order is issued, both sides can say whatever they want.

If the info was released prior to a gag order being issued, none of that is the fault of the gag order.

If it was released after the gag order was issued, the prosecution (or whomever released the info) should be in jail.

I am always honest.

The use of a judge ordered gag order is, partly, to protect against the info being released and the jury pool damaged. Before a gag order is issued, both sides can say whatever they want.
So you double down. The defendant never gets the opportunity. Why do you suck the dicks. It’s wrong, uncontested at that point. It rigs the case.

If the info was released prior to a gag order being issued, none of that is the fault of the gag order.

If it was released after the gag order was issued, the prosecution (or whomever released the info) should be in jail.
Again, a gag order violation is not illegal. The gag order is. It’s to bias for the prosecution. You have obviously no idea how the system works.

Let me ask you this, who pays the salary of a public defender?

So you double down. The defendant never gets the opportunity. Why do you suck the dicks. It’s wrong, uncontested at that point. It rigs the case.

Doubled down? That is simply ridiculous.

If, as I said, the info was released prior to the gag order being in place, it is not illegal. If it was after, then whomever released the info should be prosecuted.

As for the dick sucking remark, stick with the topic, m'kay?

Again, a gag order violation is not illegal. The gag order is. It’s to bias for the prosecution. You have obviously no idea how the system works.

Let me ask you this, who pays the salary of a public defender?

Yes, it is. People have gone to jail for violating a gag order.

Forum List

Back