Are gag orders constitutional?

I like how Democrats play the same stupid game every time.

Conservative: You're a Democrat
WinterBorn: No I'm not. I'm not I'm not I'm not.

Notice you never take the obvious path if you were actually not a Democrat, saying how you don't support their issues. But you can't name Democrat issues you don't support because you do support them and aren't going against them because you are a mindless leftist Democrat and can't stop proving it

Yeah, my support of the 2nd amendment and concealed carry without permits is a democrat issue.
Controlled spending and a balanced budget is another democrat issue (of course the republicans are no better at it)

Those are just two issues, but enough.

But you know what is really stupid? Avoiding the actual topic and going on this "You are a democrat!". It is stupid and a waste of time.

Yes, the tropic is about gag orders and you're aligned with the Democrats like you are on every other issue. Fuck free speech, huh Cowboy?

No, not "Fuck free speech". Nothing I have said even implies that. But there are instances where the right of free speech is abridged. That is a fact.

No, I have never said "Fuck free speech". In fact, I have defended some despicable speech as free speech.

Oh, and I will say "Fuck you, Cowboy".

And you still can't name any discussion after discussion, round after round. You have nothing.

So why does it bother you so much just to say you're a Democrat because they are right on every issue since that's clearly what you believe?

So how about the actual topic? Avoiding that altogether now?

No, not "Fuck free speech". Nothing I have said even implies that. But there are instances where the right of free speech is abridged. That is a fact.

No, I have never said "Fuck free speech". In fact, I have defended some despicable speech as free speech.

Again, those examples are also qualified. And nothing you have presented is close to qualifying in the examples you gave. Give it up.

Yeah, my support of the 2nd amendment and concealed carry without permits is a democrat issue.
Controlled spending and a balanced budget is another democrat issue (of course the republicans are no better at it)

Those are just two issues, but enough.

But you know what is really stupid? Avoiding the actual topic and going on this "You are a democrat!". It is stupid and a waste of time.

Democrats always say that about those two issues. So vague that it could mean anything

Democrats are using government power to shut down your political opposition. Silencing Trump is exactly what your repressive regime does.

I do like how now you steal my content, LOL. You're right, you suck at that

And you still can't name any discussion after discussion, round after round. You have nothing.

So why does it bother you so much just to say you're a Democrat because they are right on every issue since that's clearly what you believe?

Last you were stealing my content, now you're stealing Trump's. You and Care4all do know loser Democrat content when you hear it. What do you suppose makes Trump so much better at it that the two of you steal his rather than use your own?

Again, those examples are also qualified. And nothing you have presented is close to qualifying in the examples you gave. Give it up.

What qualified? There are simple examples of when free speech is abridged. Nothing more than that.

Democrats are using government power to shut down your political opposition. Silencing Trump is exactly what your repressive regime does.

I do like how now you steal my content, LOL. You're right, you suck at that

So only judges appointed by democrats use gag orders?

And this thread is not about Trump, despite how much you want it to be. But the TDS is strong in you, so I let it slide.

So how about getting back on topic?

Last you were stealing my content, now you're stealing Trump's. You and Care4all do know loser Democrat content when you hear it. What do you suppose makes Trump so much better at it that the two of you steal his rather than use your own?

I have not stolen any content. I mocked you for the attempted insult. But that is all.

Reread the OP. This thread is not about Trump. Stay on topic.

What qualified? There are simple examples of when free speech is abridged. Nothing more than that.
It was explained in a previous post from another poster. Yelling fire in an empty theater isn’t illegal. Qualified

I have not stolen any content. I mocked you for the attempted insult. But that is all.

Reread the OP. This thread is not about Trump. Stay on topic.
In post 909 you wrote the thread is not about trump? Which is it

So it means there are three scenarios! Qualified

If you want to make that point, I am fine with it.

But the fact remain, you are not allowed to yell Fire in a crowded theater. So the right of free speech does have limits. That is all that matters.

If you want to make that point, I am fine with it.

But the fact remain, you are not allowed to yell Fire in a crowded theater. So the right of free speech does have limits. That is all that matters.
Established. It’s not the same thing as gag order

So only judges appointed by democrats use gag orders?

And this thread is not about Trump, despite how much you want it to be. But the TDS is strong in you, so I let it slide.

So how about getting back on topic?

Only Democrats use gag orders to silence your political opposition while you steal elections, moron

Forum List

Back