Are gag orders constitutional?

I have not stolen any content. I mocked you for the attempted insult. But that is all.

Reread the OP. This thread is not about Trump. Stay on topic.

"Fake News" is Trump content, dolt. You also copied my content. That isn't lazy, it's an admission Trump and my content is better than yours. Thanks, but come up with your own content

Stack what deck? Neither the prosecution nor the defense can talk about the trial outside of the courtroom.
Trump can’t say”Schumers girlfriend” because it ruffles feathers. Light years from actual illegality

Yes I have. It is an abridgement of the right of free speech to protect witnesses, keep the jury pool pure and to make sure the trial is fair.

You just can't name any of them or show where Trump has threatened anyone.

This vague hand waiving BS is exactly how you justify Democrat election fraud. No names, no evidence, no examples, just air

"Fake News" is Trump content, dolt. You also copied my content. That isn't lazy, it's an admission Trump and my content is better than yours. Thanks, but come up with your own content

Back to the topic.

You just can't name any of them or show where Trump has threatened anyone.

This vague hand waiving BS is exactly how you justify Democrat election fraud. No names, no evidence, no examples, just air

I am discussing whether gag orders are unconstitutional. How about you do the same?

I am discussing whether gag orders are unconstitutional. How about you do the same?

Using gag orders to silence your political opposition is totally Unconstitutional. But you know that, or you would suddenly if we flipped parties

The court is trying to do something similar in the Delphi case. Judge over stepping legal boundaries by trying to stop legal counsel for the defendant. What’s wrong with you demofks?
You don't know what you are talking about, there.

Remember the last 3 pages of you whining about lawyers leaking stuff?

That's what the defense team did, in that case. And the judge removed them because of it.

Forum List

Back